Why Aren't Celebs Moving to Mexico?

Mexico is close to LA where they all live, has a warm climate and is culturally diverse. They can be around as many Mexicans as they want, since they love them so much. Why are the celebs moving to Canada instead of sunny Meheeeco?

Is #movetocanada racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9nof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada and the USA are basically sister-countries colonized by the same empire. The cultural similarities not to mention the language and social similarities make it the ideal candidate for Americans wanting to re-locate. Why would they willingly move to a country where they're more likely to get murdered, make less money, and have less security?

I know trumpcucks like to ironically mention "why don't they le move to le mexico...racist xDDD???" But it's pretty obvious.

For diversity you stupid racist

Canada has diversity too

A lot of former professional wrestlers live in Mexico. They have to save their cash and the low cost of living really helps it stretch.

...and nothing of value was lost.
>inb4 Bad Motherfucker
He hasn't done anything good since then, and that was over 20 years ago.

Nick Fury is white.

I don't want any of those faggots in my country.

>cultural and language similarities matter

RACIST.

Seriously, these people are butthurt at Trump for wanting to maintain cultural and linguistic homogeneity, why not move somewhere where you're the minority, simply to show that those things aren't necessary for a person to flourish?

Why would they willingly move to a country where they're more likely to get murdered, make less money, and have less security?

Are you fucking kidding me? Racist much?

streamable.com/9nof

Stop being a bigot, you racist.

>wtf you want to lower mexican immigration I will move to a country with less mexicans

>Why would they willingly move to a country where they're more likely to get murdered, make less money, and have less security?
That is bullshit and you know it. If it wasn't then we would be uprooting all of these aliens from our country, but since they are productive members of our society and don't bring and sort of strife then these things shouldn't be a worry when they move to Mexico.

Anyway wouldn't they want to become more cultured by learning an additional language along with rich Mexican history?

I am all for free speech, but reading what you typed there obviously needs to be limits on hate speech because it truly is offensive.

How do I move to America if Trump wins?

they don't speak Spanish daaaaah

Parasites can't feed of Mexico.

They're also eurohaters.

Basically they want Gibmedats and more liberal crying.

Every time liberals threaten to leave the country, they always say they're moving somewhere more white than America. Every time liberals point to a country that's "better" than America, it's always a country that's more white than America.

It's almost like the liberal's ideal nation is entirely white.

>It's almost like the liberal's ideal nation is entirely white.

It's exactly like the liberals ideal nation is entirely white, because liberals are racist as fuck.

That's also why they seriously believe that black people can't make it in the world without handouts.

You got punked again!

Only Lena Dunham said she's moving to Canada.

You retards sure are gullible!

>Lena Dunham

Don't throw your garbage up here.

They don't look white so no, fuck off.
Canada is where they belong

>North American blacks belonging anywhere other than USA

trump really is going to make america great again, isn't he?

I actually wouldn't mind these celebrities coming over.

If you got money and can help the economy, you're good (China is an exception).

as a canuck living in murika, please don't give us that faggot ass nigger al sharpton. that old stinky ass nigger makes a living off of stirring shit up just for the sake of getting the spotlight on his crinkly fried chicken face.

>Moving to the brown country means they will get murdered

Fucking white supremacist.

Why would they willingly vote for Hillary to turn the United States into a country where they're more likely to get murdered, make less money, and have less security?

Even if Hillary wins you're still getting that nigger. I'll personally kidnap him and throw his aa over the border.

Am I the only one who realised this or am I a dumb leaf?

Trmpu wants to annex canada ..

But people say they will move to canada if he is elected.

Very flawed logic.

Is that taco king on the left?
>dems r reel racis
Just fucking kill your self man

I wish he would annex Canada. As someone who lives in Alaska and has to drive through Canada the Yukon is beautiful and I would live there if I didn't have to go through citizenship bullshit.

LEGALLY you have to come in LEGALLY

The Obama is ugly.

Follow Trudeau's eyes. He knows there's diverse cocks to gobble down just outside his panel border.

Do you guys have DTOUR Border Security there?

It's a documentary style show about Canadian and Aussie customs officers. Occasionally they show Americans trying to drive up to their Alaskan properties and being shocked that they can't carry their giant weapons cache through Canada.

As if i needed more incentive to vote for Trump.......
If we all sponser a nigger or a mudslime (mexicans are our amigoes) we can make america great again

Don't forget Miley Cyrus. I doubt they will do it, just trying to attention whore.

That's our presidente aka "el handsome preciso peña"

How many actually moved when Bush got his second term?

Who is this fluid druid ?

That's what I meant Paco. Why is he called precision penis?

He IS pretty hot, though. Is there anything like Trudeaumania for Peña Nieto down there? News articles tracking his movements and shirt status on his vacations? Girls posting about how dreamy his eyes are on Facebook?

So you're saying that Mexicans are more prone to being murderous and criminals (crimes that likely include rape)

>Not wanting to move to shit hole Mexico for all the same reasons that Trump wants to put up a wall, stopping the rape and crime before it over takes America.

How racist of you fucking CTR shills

Just stating his accurate alias, Zhang.
Precise sounds similar to President in Spanish, just to mock him off.
Nah, we think he is a fucking dumbass, not to mention some female voters ACTUALLY voted for him just because hes good looking.

If I was brown Id probably kill my self haha why don't uou?

plz keep them
we dont want them

Because here they would actually have to deal with real problems

wtf samuel jackson? wtf hes moving to canada if trump wins? wtf I hate trump now

This, it's ugly over here

It's kind of cold sometimes in Canada
So if celebs move to Canada they'll move probably to Vancouver