LEAKED: Hillary’s Private Meetings With Muslim Brotherhood Officials Secretly Recorded

fury.news/2016/08/leaked-hillarys-private-meetings-muslim-brotherhood-officials-secretly-recorded/

>It has become widely known that Huma Abedin is connected directly to the Muslim Brotherhood. As it turns out, she has been secretly recording meetings with Hillary Clinton and some of the videos have been intercepted by anonymous black-hat hackers.

>Julian Assange, infamous hacker and founder of WikiLeaks, has been announcing for weeks that more leaks are coming soon. He foretells that the next leak will be enough evidence to convict Hillary Clinton of treason and it looks like he may be right.

>We have been able to confirm that the substance of the leaks will be evidence of a vast conspiracy within our government. It appears that Huma Abedin secretly recorded Hillary Clinton giving names of everyone involved in this conspiracy to subvert our nation.

>Huma Mahmood Abedin has worked with Clinton since 1996 where she began as an intern in the west wing. For most of the past 20 years, Huma has served as Clinton’s “body–woman”, which is basically a glorified lady’s maid. She now sits as the vice chair in Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

also

>The only other pieces of information that my source was able to give is that the “meetings will show treason and they will show who is involved. Hillary names names.” The source also says that this scandal is worldwide and that Angela Merkel is one of the names spoken by Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402379/rep-michele-bachmann-correspondence.pdf
timeanddate.com/worldclock/
wikileaks.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Now this is fucking big

It's plausible
I want to believe

OH SHIT

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

OH FUGGGGGGGGG

BUMP DO NOT LET THE FUCKING CTR SHILLBOTS SLIDE THIS

How do I bump this?

>fury.news
Anything more credible?

PRAISE KEK

bump

More important stuff is happening in the world right now.

sage

Kazuma-san Kazuma-san

IS IT HAPPENING? DOUSHIO?

>It has become widely known that Huma Abedin is connected directly to the Muslim Brotherhood
Really?
No, she was not.

this is what that "user" claiming to be an insider posted a few days ago. I didn't save the pic thats been being reposted because I tought it was fake, anyone have it?

So have we got the recordings or is more of the same.

"HURR DURR WE R REGION, WE HAVE TAPES, WE NOT RELEASE OR FORGIVE, WE TEASE YOU LIKE ASSANGE AND SAY WE'LL DO THINGS WEN WE DON'T".

I want to believe.

Not holding my breath.

Bump.

>The videos are scheduled to be released on Saturday, August 6th by Wikileaks.

Why do I even get hyped?

DELETE THIS

>videos scheduled to be released today
>check wikileaks
>there's nothing there

More Russian psy-ops like when that Turkish base was "surrounded" last week, no doubt.

>anonymous black-hat hackers.

Bullshit. I'll believe it when i see it.

As much as I would love to see her hung, this is some fantasy novel bullshit.

Bump

give me now!

I don't understand what they gain from Muslim takeover. Someone give me some theories.

Thank you internet. A double egded blade made of order to house chaos.

s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402379/rep-michele-bachmann-correspondence.pdf

God damn.

Everyone needs to realize that Islam is a serious fucking problem.

Bumping for a massive happening

holy shit

antislide bump

source: my ass

making the poor poorer and the rich richer

I want to believe but I'm jaded

>fury.news
c'mon

oy vey shut it down

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Look Drumpfkins. No amount of fake articles will make Trump win this November.

that's it, thanks

You take that back right now or I'll sick
>pic related

at you.

Muslims vote Democrat, I guess you could start there

Its a distraction. Muslims blow shit up makes new people forget what happens in the white house.

Same thing with BLM its a jew trick

Saturday is already over. Nothing happened.

Weeeee!

This thread is getting slid hard

IF YOU DONT REPLY TO THIS THREAD YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

WEW this is gr8

If (((the globalists))) get exposed because of Shillary and Hooma I'll eat my cock

Michele Bachmann accusations are tissue-thin garbage of the someone-said-something variety.

Fellow Republicans criticized her for that.

Accusations =/= as evidence

How many of these false red flags that you all think are going to finally turn the public against her, are we going to get a day.

2-3 hours left in America till it's official over. 20:14 at in Los Angeles.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/

oh fug :DDDDDD

praise kek if this happenings

Oh fuck

Is this the big one?

I love how pol roleplayers get all excited over nothing. These memes aren't real , and you're not a crusader on a quest, wake up.

Hillary will be our first WOMAN president and none of you little can stop her.

Trump already has piles of shit to use on Hillary.

Praise KEK.

May these digits seal this fate:

Hillary in Prison
While America's Made Great

Makes sense. Also martial law to keep the baboons in line. Keep education down. Easier to control.

Do you know where you're posting right now?

Sup Forums doesn't do facts. Sup Forums does narratives.

HOLY FUCK user DELIVERED
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TRUE HAPPENING IS HERE

Control the goyim through fear

The 28 pages of the 9/11 report showed that Hillary was involved, and no one fucking cared.

I've lost faith in the people. Hillary should have been drawn and quartered by an angry mob when the report came out, but not only did nothing happen, you're considered a crazy conspiracy theorist if you bring this up.
I'm convinced this bitch has mind control powers or something.

You wish drumpfkin. The orange buffoon will never beat hillary.

Is this real or what

This might have been a big deal at all if more than 6 Americans had any idea what the muslim brotherhood was

Goddammit

Bump

mfw it's on normiebook as well

Apathy, user. Most of America is still asleep.

>Hillary will be our first WOMAN president and none of you little can stop her.
says the nervous man for the 100th time

IS THIS A LEGIT HAPPENING??

This is gonna be hyugeeeeeee

>fury.news

oh, its just right wing BS again.

America is literally a North Korea... except way better at hiding the truth.

what other people have said and it's also an excuse to limit our rights more. Patriot act is one great example, everytime a muslim shoots up a nightclub or their coworkers the viewpoint of the left is we need to ban guns

You tell me

wikileaks.com

oh fug :DDDDDD

EVERYONE, GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO KEK, SO THAT HE MAY DESTROY HILARY WITH LEAKS!

>implying the source isn't the poster from Sup Forums

They will never allow a wipe out.

There are people who will vote for her regardless. She'll have to be led off in handcuffs and forced out of the running in order for people to understand how much of a crook she is.

Even then they'll write her in anyway, likely.

Hahah you have seen the shit a bunch of autists have been able to dig up on a chineese fingerpainting board. Trump actually knows her, he is in her inner circles. He knows alot more than we can find.

>will release
>will release
>will release
>will release

FUCKING RELEASE IT!!!!!!!

Democrats don't care my man. They don't care about the DNc email leak, they don't care about Libya, they don't care about the Clinton foundation.

Trump is soooooo dangerous and mean didn't ya know

This. Their cuckoldry knows no bounds. They're barely even human anymore.

It's just someone either believing that roleplaying Sup Forums post and using it on a ""news"" site, or it's actually real. Odds on the former though, I bet it's just some troll getting his kicks seeing everyone scurry around screaming "HABBEDIGS"

>Saturday is 48 hrs after Friday.

Muslims blowing shut up makes sane people angry and anti establishment. Maybe it's to bring martial law closer.

don't get my hopes up with this tinfoil shit

We'll see cunt

fake and gay

im calling bs this is too good to be real

KEK
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS
IT

It has the word Mooselym in it. It'll do damage.

This.

Less talky, moar releasy.

Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Nice delusion white supremacist Drumpfbabby. Hillary is gonna beat his orange ass come November. Drumpf has nothing on Hillary.