Miles "Steal your waifu" Morales

Miles "Steal your waifu" Morales

The ass was fat?

I don't have a great love for Miles cause Bendis but I love how he triggers Sup Forums

>nigger stealing

>you will never pound away at that ass until you forget your name.

>dat butt

I can't believe that you hate progress.

He doesn't trigger Sup Forums. It's just memers who still think Sup Forums is for nothing other than racist shock culture.

All the Gwens belong to Miles

if only but no it's triggering most of Sup Forums

Miles is too much of a non-character to trigger anybody.

>Miles is too much of a non-character
> to trigger anybody

And yet the catalogue has had 2 or 3 threads of Sup Forums being triggered by Mile "The Waifu Defiler" being with spider-gwen.

how can white guys even compete???

All that I can imagine is Miles getting all the shit from Luke Cage for not slapping the butt.

>old Sup Forums would have talked about Gwen's juicy, meaty ass
>neo-Sup Forums argues about who's triggering who

I don't understand why you're agitated honestly.

>I don't understand why you're agitated honestly.

but user,I've been fueling the flames

I'm ok with it.

Funny enough, I'm becoming a Bendis hater, but Miles somehow is dodging my hate. Not even this is making me mad.

Lol I didn't even notice it was a gwen thing

>Miles fucks three different versions of Gwen

PETER ON SUICIDE WATCH

Has he even fucked one?

Gee Miles how come marvel lets you have two gwens?

All 3.

Watch out dead Gwen. You next

*smack lips*
Is this yo gurl?
*cocks spider web*

And then some writer will come along and decide giving him three girlfriends who are all too similar was a bad idea, so he'll condense them into a single person. DeadSpiderGwenpool.

>Implying I'm pleb enough to waifu Poole

>that ass

>tfw want to get my little brother into comics
>tfw there isn't any white male heroes that looks like him to capture his interest outside of movies

I actually think this crossover has crazy potential.

I mean think about it, Gwenpool is basically the only person in 616 that knows Miles doesn't belong there. She could point out all kinds of inconsistencies with his history.

Are the keks at marvel satisfied only after all their white women have been BLACKED?

wow, are you actually playing that card?

There are still way more white characters than non-white. I hate this race-pandering shit as much as anybody but don't fucking act like a victim you pathetic faggot.

>Gwenpool is basically the only person in 616 that knows Miles doesn't belong there
Spidergwen should be able to as well.

How many? I know Jessica Jones and Carol actually fucked Cage and Rhodey, but who else?

That's actually more true for DC. All of their main females have been blacked

No but shhh let the BLACKED posters have their fun.