Reminder that if you

Reminder that if you

>think global warming is a hoax
>think vaccinations cause autism
>believe in a literal anthropomorphic god and want to restrict the rights of others based on this belief
>genuinely hate women
>think the Holocaust was a hoax
>think 9/11 was done by anyone other than Muslims
>unironically think Russia is "based" and a better society than the United States

you are functionally retarded and belong on r/conservative.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kfcJUl39iiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so if you believe one or some of those things, you believe all of them, and you are functionally retarded?

This. Please, OP. Tell us. Are we retarded if we only believe some of those things? Or is it the combo that does it?

maybe
maybe
no
most of them
ambivalent
maybe
not at all

Go away evil dogger

>>think global warming is a hoax
>>think the Holocaust was a hoax
>>think 9/11 was done by anyone other than Muslims

go away evil dogger

reminder that if you
>think that there is no god
>but believe in human rights, which are invisible and unmeasurable, and have no reason to exist

you are functionally retarded and belong on r/politics

Go away evil dogger

Welcome to hell evil dogger

I would say one would suffice. Some are clearly more socially toxic than others. But honestly, not by much.

thank you for correcting the record

This is now a KEK worship thread.

> toxic
What if they are poisonous? What if they are venomous? Please, tell me OP. I simply must know.

Anthropogenic global warming is an entirely unsettled question.

go away evil dogger

If you think the Holocaust DID happen, you're either ignorant, because you didn't bother to look into the case against it, or just a damn fool, because the excuse for evidence that is presented to support that retarded theory is literally a joke that falls apart at the slightest touch.

To speak on something I am actually educated in, there has NEVER been a single iota of evidence that vaccines cause autism, and the very concept (especially considering the source of the popular movement) is biologically counter-intuitive and and unscientific.

Toxic how? Will my liver be okay?

Praise KEK

Go away evil dogger.

Want a potato, nigger?

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

>global warming
Maybe, the science has been muddied by politics. Protecting the environment is a worthy cause in any case.

>vaccinations cause autism
On their own? No. The way they're pushed to be taken all at once is suspicious, though.

>believe in god
No.

>hate women
The modern woman is cancerous. Some of it's their fault, some of it isn't.

>holocaust is a hoax
Yes.

>9/11
Muslims carried it out, but who planned and supported it?

>Russia
They resist regressives and the globalists. The globalists are the enemy, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Go away evil dogger

Why is it so hard to believe that the Holocause happened? I feel it was a mundane ethnic cleansing, a social event that is pretty common in global history that is romanticized and infinitely talked about because it had a relevant political power in the West to demonize a fascist Germany that happened to lose the war, along with it's implications in relations between popular religions.

>reminder that if you knew r/conservative existed you are functionally retarded

>global warming hoax
It's real but blaming humans is retarded and doesn't explain how ice ages and warming happened pre-history
>vaccine autism
agreed
>religion
to each their own
>hate women
I hate feminists, love my wife
>Holocaust
I think it's an exaggerated truth
>9/11
Fuck Islam, I hope we nuke them at some point in my life time
>Russia based
Their foreign policy is aggressive and doesn't fuck around with enemies. Ours is limp dicked and pathetic. America is better in most other ways though.

Go away evil dogger

Not only humans have rights, animals and even plants have rights.

I am you.

go away evil dogger

/r/conspiracy you mean?

Go away evil dogger

Ireland im so disappointed in you. Used to be a strong brave country now home of the biggest mosque in europe. Sad Sad Sad. I know why my ancestors left now

>1 post by this ID

>genuinely hate women
how is this a conservative thing
women are fucking shit

vaccines CAN cause permanent brain damage
cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm

and brain damage MIGHT be a cause of autism, or autism-like symptoms

human caused warming is a hoax
not enough info to cling to either side, but I'd like to know more. Specially about the ones that use mercury or human cells in the making (instead of being egg-based)
>believe in a literal anthropomorphic god and want to restrict the rights of others based on this belief
agreed
HOWEVER
letting faggots marry and adopt is retarded, I was against it before I even was a believer
>genuinely hate women
agreed, if you hate women you're a retard
it is, some deaths happened but there was no systematic killing or homicidal gas chambers
Done by muslims, allowed by those in power
>unironically think Russia is "based" and a better society than the United States
It is, pic related. Degeneracy isn't as widespread. The modern west reminds me of the Roman decadence. We know how it went.
Russia doesn't fall for the fag enabling meme, the PC meme, the religion of peace meme, the meddling everywhere meme, the destabilizing countries for profit meme

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger!

Why do these always get so many replies? Shit like this gets spammed on Facebook every fucking day and I have honestly not seen anyone over the age of 14 fall for it.

>It's real but blaming humans is retarded and doesn't explain how ice ages and warming happened pre-history

You're retarded buddy.

Updoot.

it's not

they don't

people's rights should be a function of their ability

>genuinely hate women

women are subhuman

it's not, but it's blown out of proportion

i honestly don't know, i'm still waiting for concrete evidence

in some areas it's better

go away evil dogger

>potato nigger
>calling others retarded

Go away evil dogger

>Please, OP. Tell us.
It's one of those
>1 post by this ID
OPs again

I only came here to steal the pepe pic in the OP.

>argie
>shitting on potato niggers

No, you're retarded pal.

Go away evil nigger.

I believe in all of that except vaccination and KEK worship.

Fight me faggot.

Good goy.

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger

Agreed. Much of Sup Forums is delusional as fuck.

it's partially ironic and partially in am attempt to derail shitty bait threads

Go away evil dogger

Fucking Peter Singer

FUCK OFF SHITPOSTER THINKS HES A PHILOSOPHER

go away evil shiller

Go away evil dogger!

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger

>partially ironic
>partially anything else
Do you not see how that's a huge fucking problem?

Go away evil dogger.

Welcome 2 da Interbutt

here is your spoon

it's not
he could have worded it better though, because it isn't "partially", just like Jesus isn't part God and part human, he's fully both at once.
it's ironic because we pretend to be frightened about it (just like the spooky skeletons in spoilers) and we also post it to derail the shitty thread

>shoo shoo
youtube.com/watch?v=kfcJUl39iiA

This

go away evil dogger

At the VERY least, you can't tell me this one means you're retarded. There is as much proof for the Holocaust as there is against it (essentially none). To take numbers that have seemingly come out of nowhere as gospel seems like a lack of critical thought; that being said, the extermination of 6 million people is so devastating that I couldn't imagine people making this number up for political gain as that'd be so insanely fucked up. Then again, it is the Jews.

go away evil dogger

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER!

1915, 6 million jews
look it up

go away evil dogger

Good thing I live in America, if I was EU I would have been locked up for Holocaust denial for forgetting the other 1909.6 gorillian

Giving op a bump

Go away evil dogger

You obviously have vaccine induced autism. Go rub some colloidal silver in your asshole, that'll clear it right up. And buy muh water filters faggot.

Go away evil dogger.

lel same
I don't admit it often in public though

Updoot

Expecting a potato to fucking think of higher thought.

go away evil dogger :'(

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

shoo shoo giant hand

go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

I don't think any of these things.

Vote Trump 2016