Prove you're red-pilled

You're not actually a red-pilled conservative unless you're exercising your second ammendment rights. Show your carry weapon.

fbi no

My laptop triggers the fuck out of my stupid ass sociology class, if they knew I had a gun on me they would probably have an aneurysm.

>Show your carry weapon.

Prescott's finest.
Lcp for summer carry
Xdm 3.8 for all others

nice xdm pal

>Oy vey, goy! You're not redpilled unless you pay your dear shekels for a gun!

Nice try, Schlomo. I'll exercise my right to not care.

this /k/ now, You want guns pics go there.

Or at least talk about how important the second amendment is

get off the stage you fat fuck

>10mm
Christ you're a faggot

Don't have a pic of my carry... Will my AR suffice?

Sorry buddy, all my firearms were lost in a boating accident.

Its an XDS, and thanks.

wat gaem?

Man same it was pretty tragic.

Wut.

Also, r8 my 1911

couldn't tell from the shadows. just saw the better ergo and assumed. here is my 3.8

Nickle Kahr pm9 in a custom kydex iwb clipon that i wear at appendix. Always carry legally because I'm licensed to do so.

>hey look, I got a Glock 10mm
Keep this garbage in /k/indergarten where it belongs

being red pilled isn't about being part of an exclusive club.

fuck off fag

sage

I'm sorry you have delicate wrists.

any milsurp love?

what vidya is this?

>Show your carry weapon.

Actually, shouldn't people who have guns be hiding them because of She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?

Main Carry Gun.

Currently carrying a G43 though.

Is that real, and if so why the fuck do you have a pink gun

Does your boyfriend like it?

Just FYI this is an FBI thread to link IPs to those who have made threatening posts.

I can't believe people still fall for these NGI honeypots.

Because fuck you thats why

I don't own a firearm, I have my grandfathers navy cutlass

7 proxie, etc

>9mm
>.380
>.45 ACP
>5.56

mfw
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>10mm
noiceeee

I have an LCP. Fantastic to carry. I tried Glock 26 etc and it was just too much hassle to dress around the gun.

Who cares if it's pink. Maybe it was cheaper. Could duracoat if it mattered.

Put mumma's gun back in her purse, you shouldn't be playing with such things. Little boys who steal mumma's gun don't get tendies.

You know if there is ever an ammo shortage, you will not be able to get ammo right? You are a faggot because you get whats "cool" instead of whats practical. Stick to the big 4 you moron. 9mm. .40cal. .45cal. .357mag.

Sorry NSA, but I lost mine in a tragic boating accident. Please don't have ATF shoot my new dog.

10 mm is even more of a meme than 300 blackout

Tiny gun. Tiny penis to match?

Does the colour go with your handbag?

Im sorry to hear that. Same here. Spent so many years collecting and now theyre gone

I actually lost a bet. i cycle a lot and it fits my jerseys great. Love it compared to the kahr and keltec options in the same class. Much less snappier than the other pistols. when weather permits its all about my xdm
ha, whatever helps yourself sleep leaf

I sleep just fine, I don't have to worry about niggers or mudslimes coming through my windows to murder me at night.

You missed the elephant in the room.

Stay triggered

I really hope someone shouts this at her when she's next on a stage.

Thanks for supporting our meme gun market.

hey when was the last time the Stanley Cup was in your country without being accompanied by an american player? cant even win your own games lol. no niggers or muzzies in rural az buddy

>it fits my jerseys great

Good to hear, you want to show off that slim curvaceous figure.

>9mm jew cuck spreading his anti-10mm propaganda

Add a freedom patch. Watch them flip shit over a video game cause they are too ignorant to know the difference between a video game and real life.

>implying it's my only gun. Must suck to be poor.

Love it/10

R8 my carry Sup Forums

I like that banana clip.

i had a raptor II for a a while. loved and miss it every time i bring the other 45.'s out

>Love it compared to the kahr and keltec options in the same class.
I debated those long and hard, and eventually decided the LCP was where it was at. Mine has a chrome slide for muh rust resistance but whatevs. What kind of holster do you use?

With the LCP I feel like I have protection, but with the Glock 26 I feel more confidence in it. Probably because I have a lot more range time with it.

>I sleep just fine, I don't have to worry about mexican rapists coming through my windows to murder me at night.

(fixed)

Canadians don't really give a shit about hockey, it's just something we use to assimilate immigrants and make them feel more welcome. The only Canadians (who were actually born in Canada) who genuinely like hockey are retarded trailer trash.

Concealed carry is for FAGgots

How does it feel to not get to play with all the other big boys and their big boy toys britbong?

inna/10

Full length rifles are for faggots, sperglord.

Adults don't talk like that.
Your summer is showing.

You sold it?

Keep crying, fuccboi

He plays with big black boys all the time. Though you might say he's more or less their toy.

Which is why I love my .454 Casull.

It readily fires two rounds no one uses, and it fires .45 acp with a moon clip.

i use a Desantis Nemesis. love it. i was looking at a technaclip for it, but a friend has one on his lcp and it tears his thumbs up. Yeah i know what you mean about the confidence, its just a good last resort, and more of an active carry if i don't want to dress for the XDM. Phoenix summers make it hard to want to pack a full size. but w/e

You could not get 9mm or 45 in the first ammo rush.

>cheap AK
>non-SBR length

Who's the fuccboi again?

I live in MD and I'm too lazy to do my research. I'll get something soon, though. Before the summer ends.

Milo?

I can fucking see the bow in the tape, and just what the fuck kind of government gives a single shit how much you lift your truck.

>hey guise remember when Sup Forums was gud omg all these newfafs summerfag git out reeeeee

I've been here since 2006 shitlord, which makes you incorrect and me somewhat pathetic.

yeah. i had another .45 at the time and i wanted a new coyote rifle. i'll probably get another Kimber if i dont go with the sr1911, because they are flaaawless

>SLR-104
>cheap AK
>paying for a tax stamp
>letting the federal mafia know you own guns
Literally mcfucking kill yourself.

nah dog.

>shitlord

>implying Arsenals aren't cheap garbage

What, too poor to afford a Rifle Dynamics?

Posting the best

I wonder if the NSA has a neat little folder with every Anons special ID number and IP address with links to every picture they've posted, shit post they've made and a little "bio" showing their threat level, geo graphical approximation and if they own any weapons or dogs.

Fuck man, those raptor 2s are beauties, can't go wrong with the sr either.

I'm saving up for an ar-10, just don't know what to get yet.

I'm willing to spend 1,200$.

Says the fuccboi too poor to afford a gun larger than his boyfriend's penis.

What if I can't afford to exercise my privileges? What if I'm not eligible to those privileges yet?

>Prove you're red-pilled
>Show your carry weapon.

i wish i have

The scope on my rifle costs more than your entire setup. Deal with it.

ebin trole man, i am so beta i cant compete

Who besides a preteen makes fun of a pink gun?
Your ether underage, retarded or a chink that doesn't get humor.

Why would you waste so much money on airshit? You won't have enough to buy a real gun when you turn 18.

Deal with it.

>shitlord

Ive messed around with Colt's modular carbine, other than that i dont know too much about ar-10's

What kind of a faggot nu-male buys a fucking pink gun for himself? Stop trying to justify your faggotry and admit it: you suck dick.

Or, the less likely alternative, is that the gun was cheaper because it's pink. But that would make you a cheap kike.

So fuck off you jewish cocksucker.

that technaclip is coooool, but I'm not surprised it tears up your hands. I can't even remember what holster I have. It looks like yours, but it has horsehide on the inside and a detachable flap to help it look more like a wallet and not print as much. No complaints, but it'd be easy to have a drawerfull of holsters.

Dressing around a doublestack mag pistol is just a hassle, and moreso when it's hot. I know sooner or later I'll just stop carrying so I figured better to have a little .380 that I have no excuse not to carry.

I just can't hit much with it kek

Sig P228. German made. Not that Exeter crap.

Tricked :^)

Now the ATF knows for a fact you own babykillers. Good luck under the Clinton administration.

Can i fuck your rifle

spoken like a true 9mm "it's good because everybody else uses it" cuccboi

>girls reaction when she sees your tiny 9mm boolets