C
K

>Madniks appear for the first time since New52
>in Gotham City, not Hub City
>against Dick and not Ted
reeeeeeeee
Stop cucking Ted of his tiny rogues gallery

>You risk father's wrath by bringing me here

Does Bruce hate video games or something?

Myamoto probably raped him or something.

I want to fuck that ass. No homo.
Dick/Damian Slice of Life book when? Dick has got his Harem and Damian has already got his Harem as well. DC should definitely make that book.

Bruce is known to hate fun, so probably.

Not the greatest Paquette/Fairbairn work, but still alright.

Dick and Damian cutest bros.

Why do you forgot to call this preview as lettered when an unlettered preview is previously available?

Just first person shooters.

>Does Bruce hate video games or something?
I can't imagine he'd be OK with them.

Waste of time; not a particularly good way to develop or maintain hand-eye coordination; waste of money. A book and all the training Bruce knows is bound to be better.

Plus, it's arguably a "lazy" luxury and probably clashes with the work ethic he wants to instill in Robins and future Batmen.

Dick and Damian!!!! Best duo ever!!!

Because the unlettered preview has been out for weeks and the issue comes out Wednesday. It really doesn't take a lot of deduction to figure out what this is.

>waste of money.
You're talking about the man who spends millions of dollars making his arsenal "bat themed."

its for crime fighting

So final preview then?

aaaand dropped! Huntress bores me to tears.

Jesus fuck what a bland boring character, what's her appeal again?

Shes just on the preview you dumb fuck

>Dropped
>As she's leaving the book

Are you a special kind of retard?

>If you want to read more about Huntress, read BoP
>drops Nightwing

How retarded are you?

>Apokalips Nah

Something tells me Nightwing and Robin would sell pretty well.

I'd rather they finish Super Sons before making another Robin team-up book, though.

>Apokalips Nah

Shota Sons is pretty much kill at this point. Besides I just want to see a book where Damian dates a lot of qts.

It's just typical Nightwing writing where they flanderize Bruce. I can't imagine him ever being upset about his children spending recreational time together in a harmless manner.

Why is Damian so cute?
Why is Dick the best dad?

Which Superman anyway?

Dick isn't best dad, he's best uncle.

>Dick
>not damian's dad

Your first thought was uncle, not brother?

New 52 is the one who is in everyone's memories. Pre-Flashpoint Superman and Lois were excluded rather than changed due to being outside of the timeline when things were interfered with. Wally is the only one who knows them because of speedforce bullshit, maybe Barry too but it's unclear how much preFP detail he has (like he doesn't even seem to know he was married to Iris, we only saw him seeing random scenes of stuff like him killing Thawne).

New52 Supes. They team-up in Grayson Annual 2

Was the Nightwing legend ever mentioned before Dick took it as his name? I feel like "He's like Batman who works at night and they've got wings" is the actual irl reason.

Yes, it's from when he first got the name and costume all the back in the 80s

He literally refers to another man as "father."

Yeah I know, I'm asking if it was ever mentioned before that happened in the comics. I feel like they decided on the name Nightwing first and then made up a story for Superman to tell about where it comes from.

Superman Nightwing is from the silver age, Dick Nightwing is bronze age.

Oh ok, I guess I was wrong.

Well it kind of is like you're saying though since Nightwing and Flamebird even in the Superman stuff was a Batman and Robin analogue anyway. Just not directly in the context of Dick.

It's just a result of writers attempting to seperate Dick from Bruce as much as possible. That's why you see them make a point of the "Nightwing" name having nothing to do with Batman, having them portray Bruce as a domineering asshole who was verbally abusive and generally just having zero to do with his development as a man and a hero.

>having them portray Bruce as a domineering asshole who was verbally abusive and generally just having zero to do with his development as a man and a hero.

That was mostly Dixon. He's clearly still appreciative of Bruce in the initial transition.

so how is Rebirth so far? should I attemtpt to join?

Jesus, this shit is so convulted. Superman doesn't even have his own mythology. I wonder how they're going to fix this.

Pretty alright, better than whatever the fuck the new 52 wanted to do, and yeah you should

That didn't even happen until the late 80s when he was grieving over Jason and then even then being an asshole for no reason was mostly under Dixon's pen.
pre crisis he and Dick were tight and was sad but proud when he stopped being Robin and handed it to Jason.

This is kind of why I'm hoping the reborn Kal-L theory for new 52 Superman is what they go with because then kind of role reversal for the two Supermans and changes it from dumb to dumb and fun at least.

I'm kind of done with the main Superbooks until they put some real talent on them though. I only really came back for Johns and decided to backtrack then see out the Pak stuff (crossovers aside, it wasn't bad but nothing special).