Sup Forums gets buttblasted for the umpteenth time

"Wait, sir, give me a second..."
*takes sip of water*
*spit-take*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHHUHEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEHUE---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH...

How is it even humanly possible for a board to get assblasted so many times and still take itself so seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hannibalburess/status/880244337405296643?s=09
moviepilot.com/posts/3835206
wired.com/2011/08/the-great-marvel-comics-rip-off/
quora.com/Are-movie-critics-bribed-by-movie-studios
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/quentin-tarantino-claims-disney-forced-the-hateful-eight-out-of-cinemas-with-star-wars-the-force-a6776406.html
deadline.com/2015/12/the-hateful-eight-star-wars-force-awakens-arclight-theater-fight-1201668018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hannibal Buress hated it so much he didn't even go to the red carpet.

twitter.com/hannibalburess/status/880244337405296643?s=09

just shut the board down, we will never recover from this

This is the death of Sup Forums. Forever wrong on every film all the time.

just shut the board down, I'm sick of your capeshit

>92% in less than 24 hours
oh wow...the shitstorm here when it hits 70% its going to be awesome.

>he still doesnt know what bribery is

joke is on him, no one cares if he sent a doppelgänger

I hear Raimi directed a few scenes, can anyone confirm this?

>"Wait, sir, give me a second..."
>*takes sip of water*
>*spit-take*
>"you still take Rotten Tomatoes seriously?"
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHHUHEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEHUE---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH...

I legitimately couldn't finish Civil War, and that's at 90%. So...

My thoughts exactly.

What? Everyone was predicting 90% or more.

>a person's appearance is relevant to how valid their opinion is

>complaining about rotten tomatoes

Why not simply complain about movie reviews instead since RT is merely a collection of them?

You had a 90% chance of liking it but didn't. So that's where the 10% comes from. The 90 doesn't indicate a grade, it indicates the chance one has of liking the film.
However with the MCU films, if you didn't like one and it wasn't Thor or Iron Man 2, you probably didn't like any of them and deserve to be rused.

>using rotten tomatoes as a reliable source in the current year
stop

It's at 90% though.

Wow, you're so clever to know what rt scores mean.

I predicted 84%. I'm still going to stick to it. Cynical adult versions of Sup Forums children will review it and bring it down because they'll feel bogged down by their knowledge of inter-studio politics between Sony and Marvel.

I asked this the last thread, and got a meme answer. Do you have any proof of that bribery, or just a tinfoil hat?

10% drop in the first 24 hours does not bode well with something this inoffensive.

He was just explaining what RT scores mean, to someone who didnt understand them. Why are you being a dick?

Everyone understands them

Not him, but there's more than one form of bribery. Maybe you just get "uninvited" to premiers, maybe your goody bag gets lost, the list goes on and on, and the Mouse is known for its lavish premiers.

>I know what everyone knows and doesnt

Have you not learned anything from the election?
WB has been caught giving handouts for videogames before, the DC posters on Sup Forums are actually shit skins

Ok buddy. Keep pretending you're clever.

Again, do you have any proof of Disney doing any of these?
You are moving the goalpost and it's terrible

About what?

Everyone here knew Spidey was going to get 90 or more RT score.

I'm not the one pretending to know things he doesnt :^)

It's a very safe movie, "hip" and "cool".
Think of Amy Pascal's emails.

HOMERUNS DISNEY

WB did bribes for games. Everyone who isnt a DCcuck knows this.
I'm asking for Marvel/Disney. They dont have a record of bribery.

They figured out how to buy this reviews already?

Tomatogate when?

>reboots are okay when Marvel does it
yeah no shilling at all guys

Another quality thread on a quality board

Fuck you I was almost dead on

>it's a disney transparently buys reviews and some shill claim it doesn't happen because no one has a picture of Bob Iger handing cash to some Collider dude episode
Getting stale since season 4

Besides the fact that it's at 90%, literally no one on this board thought it would get bad reviews. And EVERYONE predicted one billion.

It's fucking Spider-man.

It's hilarious how invested you retarded kids are in these company wars. You haven't even seen the fucking movie.

Silly user, a tinfoil hat IS proof
t. /x/

I'm not moving goalposts. I'm telling you there's more than one way to bribe a person, and in a clickbait world, not being in on a premier would be devastating to a reviewer.

Here's your lavish Disney premiers:

moviepilot.com/posts/3835206

wired.com/2011/08/the-great-marvel-comics-rip-off/

quora.com/Are-movie-critics-bribed-by-movie-studios

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/quentin-tarantino-claims-disney-forced-the-hateful-eight-out-of-cinemas-with-star-wars-the-force-a6776406.html

deadline.com/2015/12/the-hateful-eight-star-wars-force-awakens-arclight-theater-fight-1201668018/

>mfw its going DOWN

>Iron Man movie with Spider-Man
>anyone saying it would get bad reviews
>anyone saying it would make less than a billion
If this doesn't make a billion the ESPN layoffs are going to look like a romcom flick, Disney is going to clean house at least upper house. It's bad enough that GotG2 couldn't do it

how did it get anything higher than a 75
what the actual fuck?

>4 rotten reviews

Time to review the reviewers!

>By far the most lightweight and thematically inconsequential of any and all past "Spider-Man" features.‐ TheFilmFile.com
>2/4 stars
This Dustin Putman of "thefilmfile.com" gave The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3/4 stars.

>Spider-Man: Homecoming is better than Spider-Man 3 but not by a whole lot. - Scott Menzel
>4/10
His Amazing Spider-Man 2 score? A perfect 10/10.

>This is a de-facto origin story, one that makes us wait for the sequel for a Spider-Man who isn't a menace to society. - Scott Mendelson
>5/10
His ASM2 score? 6/10.

>Hang in there, True Believers: Maybe it'll get better the second time around. - John DeFore of Hollywood Reporter
Well he didn't review ASM2 but someone else at THR did.

These people are basically baffled that a second reboot could exist. As if it offends their very soul to the point where being objective isn't something they can do.

Well, it is at 87% right now.

>this buttpained shill
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>moviepilot
>wired
>quora
>FUCKING QUORA
>deadline
You just hamstrung your own argument and you don't even know it

Hey if you liked ASM2 but you're happy if this one tanks because it's in a beloved universe, good on you. I'm not worried. I like when people enjoy things is all.

Who's moving goalposts now, shill?

>ask for proofs
>gets proofs
>well I don't like them!
Shill BTFO

>samefagging THIS fucking hard
wew

Still at 90 for me.

I've seen so many people on this board misinterpret what RT scores mean, so idk what you're talking about.

>trusting critics
Waiting on that user score, senpai.

They're probably sorting the numbers, it gave 92% to some a while ago.

>Sup Forums still falling for the rotten tomatoes meme

It's capeshit, why does this need a discussion? What is there to discuss? Why is Sup Forums supposed to root for any side of capeshit anyway? If you do you already lost.

I had Doctor Strange and Age of Ultron hyped in my head so hard that I did end up being a little disappointed. Though on repeat viewings, it became clear both were solid good movies in my eyes.

I feel like I'm a rare type of person who only ends up seeing movies I know I'll like and never walk away from a theater mad or indifferent. The Mummy is the only one in recent memory where I thought it would be great and reviews saved me money.

too bad doctor strange was forgettable trash and literally nobody likes age of ultron

>t. fat neckbeard

How did Jon Watts do it? How did he convince Marvel to let him direct his own movie with his own cinematic style and vision?

>Rotten Tomatoes is just a biased shill for Marvel!!!

Reminder that Rotten Tomatoes is literally owned by Warner Bros.

>His Amazing Spider-Man 2 score? A perfect 10/10.

What the fuck? That movie was a huge fucking mess with about 3 scripts tossed together into 1 movie and obnoxious as fuck product placement at every turn.

10/10 should be a perfect movie, how can anybody rate ASM2 that highly?

You mean the ones which were incredibly fucking stupid and divisive and the reason why ASM2 and Ghostbusters failed?

>shitty capeshit shitflinging thread for third worlders is still up
bravo mods

One would have to be a complete idiot or purposefully contrarian to get views.