>tfw feds watchin

does anybody have any experience here with being surveilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_number_plate_recognition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bruh thats a robot

Don't actually type why you are being surveilled, if you know, but do you think that you know why you are being surveilled?

I have literally no idea

what kind of robot? is it some kind of self-driving car or something? I didn't see any cameras on the front or in the rear of the car.

I am being gang stalked. It began two months ago. People sit outside myhouse in cars and look through the windows. Many strange cars in the neighborhood that shouldn't be there. Neighbors are in on it too. They moved in recently and look at me through the windows. One of them tried too trip me on the street.

NSA and the FBI follow and record me because of my political ties

Learn circular breathing.

Wtf is that a picture of?

>gangstalking threads

that's pretty much what I'm asking

why

So you admit your ties to Hillary?

So you can focus your mind before it wanders too far from you.

I be fresh as hell let the feds watch

>tfw it's known as an automatic license plate reader (ALPR)

That vehicle is an associate of some repossession firm that repos cars. That drives around because it's easier to snoop around in a car like that than a big ass tow truck giving people a heads up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_number_plate_recognition

Lmao

That's just johnny

That's a license plate reader car. If the scanner was attached to a cop car, it's for the purposes of running the license plates of vehicles it passes by to determine if the vehicle has been reported stolen, or if the owner has warrants out for them. On a private vehicle, it's to determine if vehicles passing it need to be repossessed for lack of payment. Private entities can sometimes collect and sell the information to other private entities, or law enforcement entities

los locos johnny number 5 is best johnny

Its probably a repo car. I doubt its anything else because no government agencies insurance will cover that micro car

We are coming soon

okay thanks, I guess I'm just noided

REEEEE THEY'RE STEALIN MY PEPES

Man, ice been schizophrenic for the past 10 years and I've probably had paranoid thoughts since I was like 15 and I never say shit that might get me arrested. I don't even click on anything that might be 'barely legal'

Every once and a while I get a "you're location is currently in use" notification even though I disabled it. Could be NSA. Could be a glitch.

>I am being gang stalked. It began two months ago. People sit outside myhouse in cars and look through the windows. Many strange cars in the neighborhood that shouldn't be there. Neighbors are in on it too.

You should ease up on the crack. The shadow people aren't real.

>The shadow people aren't real.
Haha, I wouldn't worry about THAT user