youtube.com/watch?v=XNRTWLXdX3o
youtube.com/watch?v=TdYzWrUeP1Q#t=3m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw&cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hier ist dein Bump

SIEG HAIL

I watched. I downloaded.

Sieg Heil!

The first time for Hitler to hit 6.000.000 actually.

Give me merkel's twitter, happening needs to be happened..

Kek. Well deserved trips.

Checkt and fucking kekt

REMEMBER THE SIX MELANIN

I would love to see people's reactions to watching this and realizing for the first time Hitler wasn't just some screaming German, but when translated made some unarguably persuasive speeches even to modern listeners. I think most English speakers only see videos of Hitler speaking untranslated with ominous music to make it extra scary

That third speech gave me chills.

SAVAGE

Those trips of truth could get me jailed.

This.

Also I guess his "aggressive" voice is caused by the microphones because when you listen to his recorded voice when he spoke at tables or in privacy he just sounds like a regular Bavarian.

Their goal is to not let you focus on the context of what he said but on how he said it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNRTWLXdX3o

That is Hitlers normal voice.

Trump should use one of these speeches except repurposed for America. Just read this in Trump's voice, I can totally hear it being his acceptance speech.

My fellow Americans, a new age of American greatness is just beginning. America has awoken. The people have taken back the power in America - now we must take back the future.

I know it must have been difficult at times, when you wanted change, REAL change, that never came. Over and over the people had to demand it - they had to keep struggling against this corrupt system. They tell you: you can't say what you believe in, you gotta obey, you gotta do what we say, we're the government, we know what's best for you. But in this YUGE election, we had the AUDACITY to go against the system, and what we have dreamed for years is becoming reality!

The voice of America has made itself heard, and thus, it's become the symbol of a new American empire - and our message is the standard of the American people.

The most precious thing in the world to me, to all of us, is our fellow Americans. And for the sake of this great people, for the sake of this great nation, we will struggle, we will fight, and we will never give in, never tire, and never, ever lose faith! God Bless the people of the United States, and God Bless America!

I like it.

Wew, quotes you will never hear again for $1000, Alex.

Kek shines the light on this matter! It's happening for the first time!

It's a lot of manipulation. It's usually taking his most passionate speaking moments, translating them poorly or not at all, and then cutting to images of the war or of the camps to give the impression that all his speeches were the ravings of a violent madman. Can't let the goyim ever think Hitler had a point about something's, then they might consider some of his other ideas

Rip hans. German Polizei are already on the way to your house.

I have listened to this in the shower every day for about 2 years. Nothing makes you feel more clean than listening to Hitler speeches crush degeneracy.

reddit in here with le funny bantz xd put me in the screencap

Praise his name

Trump apparently had a book of Hitler speeches that he kept by his bedside table for awhile, I'm not sure if that's true or just a made up attack. Trump has definitely used similar rhetoric, just in his much simpler repitive style that he prefers so I'm pretty certain he is aware of these speeches

I remember back in 2010 when Jewtube used to instantly take down and ban the accounts of every single guy who posted them

What followed was a perfect example of the Streisand effect, with a lot of Hitler's speeches getting millions in views, TGSNT being quite popular and pretty much every positive video of him having way more likes than dislikes.

Gotta love free speech and the way it backfires against you should you try to censor it

>yfw jewgle resets/freezes the view count before it could reach six gorillions

heiled \;_;

The webms over on 2x2chan with nazi speeches are so fucking based. I have seen the other side anons. I'm scared.

Merkel's SS are coming to get you. Best flee now.

Nice trips of truth tho.

>TFW the fuhrer is dead

>because when you listen to his recorded voice when he spoke at tables or in privacy he just sounds like a regular Bavarian.
Actually there seems only to be one such recording in existence in which Hitler was secretly recorded and this was when he sat in the train with Finnish field marshal Mannerheim.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdYzWrUeP1Q#t=3m10s (Newsreel)
youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw&cc (recoding with english subitles)

Doesnt sound insane or demonic at all.

>you will never go back in time and serve under the glorious Führer and strive for a more perfect world instead of the one given to you
Trump's good but he's not the same

he is just hiding his power level

wait till he becomes president

Maas is watching you.