IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING BRACE YOURSELF

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/feds-approve-controversial-plan-release-mutant-mosquitoes-fight-zika/

Thread theme

youtu.be/ST2H8FWDvEA

The jews have won

>The slide is real

Goodnight world...

Jews are a very pathetic people. Sad!

>Jews
>fighting
Pick one

I've experienced love, sex, travel, and friendship. I'm ready to die

they already are testing vaccines for it

what's happening?

>tfw live in Nevada

No mosquitos for hundreds of miles famalams. Enjoy your apocalypse or whatevs

we children of men

zika is going to mutate into a sterility causing virus

Same.

jesus christ this can't be real

Meh, the human race is fat, spoiled and harmful to itself. We could lose 90 out of 10 humans and it would be a net win.

Georgia Guidestones when?

and the evidence for this is?

I've literally never heard of this before.

they are releasing gm mosquitos to fight gm virus

Why would you hear about it, you numbskull.

That was before these new GMO mosquitoes, we are assuming they need water and don't just lay their eggs inside you.

T. Director of Disease Control

Stock up on bug spray lads, buy a bunch of bug zapper lights, only leave at dusk if you have mosquito proof clothes, release mosquito fish and other animals that eat mosquito larvae into any water near your house.

and this makes us all shoot blanks... how?

I assume this is referencing an established narrative, I've no clue of this narrative. Like, do we suspect the jews have a plan to mutate the zika virus to make people sterile? Or am I just falling face first into a troll thread?

>don't mind me, just eradicating 90% of mosquito populations
Why do they say it like it's a good thing???
We need these things to live.

Seeing skeeters in Nevada is like seeing white people in California senpai

They are going to do this and you can't stop it

But why

nobody knows what would happen when a genetically modified specie is released without control

Many happenings in the world. It's hard to make sense of it all. We are approaching dark times indeed.

This is now your friend, he fights for freedom
You can breed and release as many of him in your area as you want legally unlike mosquito fish

Food chain

Isn't this how zika became a problem?

>STATE-CONTROLLED DISEASE VECTORS SPREADING ACROSS THE COUNTRY
>ONLY THING KEEPING THEM "SAFE" IS THE STATE'S WILL NOT TO LOAD THEM WITH ANY NUMBER OF THINGS

AAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

DYSTOPIA HERE WE COME

Is that it? There are a shit ton of other insects for animals to eat.

okay, so it's just a panic then.

Thank you user.

Well, here's hoping we don't end up with mosquito overlords.

Ha Ha
You got fucked because of us.

blump

>invent problem
>invent solution
become rich

...There's a fuck ton of mosquitos. You can't just remove something entirely... Look what happened with bees:
>lol they just sting you fuck them
>but what about honey?
>we can make that shit ourselves ez
>cool
Years later...
>HOLY FUCK THE FLOWERS DUDE HOLY SHIT

its just my hypothesis and it doesn't seem far fetched to me. Mosquitos suck blood and the virus could mutate in humans and they don't need to reproduce and zika already has an effect on human embryos.

who gives a shit,good

mosquitoes a shit

hopeful /r9k/ here i've experienced none of these things. Should i be happy to die?

That's because of the Africanized Killer Bees escaping from Brazil to the USA. Blame the monkeys

life uh finds a way

NOO I WANT WW3 NOT SOME FUCKING DISEASE HAPPENING

Thanks to us the bees are badass.

I think the problem are not mosquitoes but the predators of them,maybe they have to start eating other insects due to the lack of mosquitoes and if one of those insects are essential to live like bees we are fucked

badass that dont do anything productive

>fixed

DELETE THIS

The hegelian dialectic.

Problem
Reaction
Solution

We turned a gay species into a killer one adding african gene. This reminds me something.

Government Releases Swarms Of Genetically Mutated Mosquitoes. Healthy Boy Walks Outside, Gets Bitten. Begins To Feel Weird. AUTISM! Many Such Cases!

Thanks bill gates.

This is textbook Hegelian dialectic. The goys fall for it every time.

>tfw live in a huge ass dragonfly territory
>tfw its mating season for the buggos
>tfw nobody fucks with dragonflies where I live because they keep mosquitos and horseflies away.

read the article, sven. they already did this in brazil and dropped the mosquito population by 90%. How the fuck did zika become a problem by murdering massive amounts of mosquitos? Fucking idiot. And fuck this slide thread.

Trump is another better example.

Mosquitos r 1 species that can go extinct w zero effect on the food chain or environment.

Ziki, zkik, bibi
We fiki, fiki
Wit a semi

Swamp life yo

The GMO mosquitoes in Brazil are tied to the Zika epidemic.

It all started when those fucking mutants were released.

>slide thread
>actually discussing current topics

The claims simply pointed to an outbreak after the introduction of the mosquitoes in 2012, without any additional elaboration on how one might have affected the other. If genetically modified mosquitoes were a possible factor in the spread of Zika or increase in microcephaly births, it remained extremely unlikely such a link would escape the world's epidemiology experts and be discovered only by speculation by internet commenters in Reddit's conspiracy sub.

OY VEY

Muh sqwee toes

Learn to talk like an adult if you don't want to be called a fucking retard

>zero effect
I think that's an exaggeration. Truth be told we don't know exactly what will happen.
That being said, they eat sugars and I don't know of any species that can only survive off of mosquitoes so we'll probably be okay.
>ignoring that they're one of the main things keeping Africa in check

>tfw dubs

What if they are useful for keeping immune systems defend against blood transmitted diseases?

Aren't they the main cause of blood transmitted diseases though? Aside from dirty needles

I don't know

Neither do I. I see that we're both fully qualified to have this argument

>mosquitoes transfer bacteria to horses and all sorts of mammals
>bacteria fucks up every lifeform
>hire jewish scientists to combat the bacteria
>they combat it with genetically modified organisms again
WEW LADS

Never ending cycle of spanking the goyim