What the fuck did I just get memed into watching? This wasn't any better than the Bay movies. In fact...

What the fuck did I just get memed into watching? This wasn't any better than the Bay movies. In fact, it was exactly the same shit. An incoherent mess of explosions and robots shooting at each other and there's hardly anything that resembles a plot. How much of a nostalgiafag do you have to be to enjoy this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1g63Q5ivVN8
youtube.com/watch?v=ewO1pC5JQdc&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=yERIfETEGt8
youtube.com/watch?v=umwZ8qVorwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly I'm going to have agree with you there

Dude, it was about the decepticons finally fucking tired of primes shit. It was the boiling point to the og cartoon. If this didnt make more sense than bays hot mess it just means OP is full of autism.

>85 minutes running time
already beats Bay

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH

check em

The movie was made for people who watched the show. It's actually part of the continuous storyline. If you were just bored one day and decided to watch this without knowledge of the show, then you might not understand it.

I'll give it that. It also had nice animation and music.

>movie that females dont understand
might as well post your tits, you just outed yourself as a cunt, or the biggest flaming faggot ever

It was a toy commercial

Why are you expecting art from a toy commercial?

>This wasn't any better than the Baymovies
It's arguably worse. People who say it's good are irritating.

It doesn't stand on its own as a film.

He wasn't expecting art, but people keeping billing it as being better than Bay's flicks or, more over, actually good, and it's not.

Nah your wrong.

G1 is shit but if you have to deal with it the US TV series is basically the worst version

The plot is cohesive. Bay films are not.

Are you implying the Bay films aren't toy commercials? They are, and also inferior in that purpose.

>tfw you dont have the pow-ah

The Japanese section of G1 is actually pretty amazing.
Masterforce alone is crazy good and Victory makes it even better.
Hell, Zone is the best thing Transformers has ever done and it was ONE FUCKING EPISODE.

>Zone is the best thing Transformers has ever done
Code of Hero
Animated
Last Stand of the Wreckers
Kiss Players

Zone is better than all of those.
Have you even watched it? Its a fucking crime they only aired one episode of it.

Nipformers is a secret rarely spoken outside of Sup Forums and /m/.

>/toy/

I don't go to Sup Forums but I'd be surprised to see those fuckers speak well of a Japanese production.

Zone has most pimped out Devastator

youtu.be/1g63Q5ivVN8

>Kiss Players
This was japan at it's finest. The megatron vore/tentacle thing caught a lot of people off guard.

DELET

It's a film that only nostalgia makes great, but the nostalgia makes it REALLY great.

Oh please its not like the nigga died. He was back like the next episode.

Rust in Peace

Still one of the greatest scenes in cartoon history.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewO1pC5JQdc&t=10s

It had Orson Welles, so it's already better than the Bay movies.

Also this one

youtube.com/watch?v=yERIfETEGt8

How? Michael Bay makes better movies than Orson Welles did.

Orson drunk off his ass is a way better (voice) actor in this movie than most actors in present movies.

" You got the touch..."

I always get emotional. I press my lips together and stare into the nothing as a single tear coolly trickles into my beard.

Press F if one of these autobots was your favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=umwZ8qVorwo

Weakest of all bait.

Awesome soundtrack tho