Who is the worst limousine liberal in Hollywood...

Who is the worst limousine liberal in Hollywood? Matt Damon needs to fuck off to Australia and get raped by a pack of Abbos if he loves their gun ban so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2A1ocz4Gr3Q
youtu.be/sCq3K2O8htw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck me, I have to pick just one?

You're right, let's just turn LA into a radioactive parking lot, fuck em all

clooney comes to mind. leo as well but the environment shit is much better than rapefugees. i think they made him pick a progressive cause and he went with the least controversial one

Bill Maher.

Man, Team America really did a good job naming the big ones, didn't it?

50 Cent was in Conan a few weeks ago trying to Pabst to his audience a few weeks ago saying Trump silent be president but nobody bought his shit. He was trying so hard to fit it, man

Damon is far and away the worst. Remember that he was neighbors with, babysat by and overall great friends with Howard fucking Zinn, the """"""""""""""""historian""""""""""""""""" who pioneered the feel of "feels > facts" and that America and its history are horrible and monstrous which has influenced Damon's thinking his entire life.

those user IDs

I would date her as a starter girlfriend but I'd be afraid of getting an STD

i thought his only thing was some clean water for africa project, what else has he shilled for?

Zinn's book was the best history text I have ever read.

That thumbnail

It's not a history book. It's a screed against America.

>50 Cent was in Conan a few weeks ago trying to Pabst to his audience a few weeks ago saying Trump silent be president but nobody bought his shit. He was trying so hard to fit it, man

the fuck is this shit?

>and so history is on my side not theirs

What other history books have you read?

Pretty much. Zinn openly admits that it was never supposed to be a proper history book but instead a polemic that got people away from the "great man" style or looking up at the founders and other historical figures as legends. It's a completely biased piece of writing that distorts facts when needed and Zinn was not only open about this but proud.

>I would date her as a starter girlfriend

GET OUT
JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

>jew hates the founding fathers of another nation

Just a coincidence

He's probably drunkenly posting from his phone which is autocorrectly his idiotically mispelled words to completely different words

youtube.com/watch?v=2A1ocz4Gr3Q

>Who is the worst limousine liberal in Hollywood?
George Cloony is pretty bad. Angelina Jolie, UN and CFR member, who is now a "Visiting Professor" at some hoity-toity US University. Gawd. Makes you want to barf.

youtu.be/sCq3K2O8htw