>your 3rd grade son is being suspended for a week, come pick him up

Will liberal insanity never end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tunnel snakes rule

>Things that never happened

Not sure about candy cigarettes friend-o

Cigarettes are for degenerates and the school was right to oppose this.

Suspended for what? Did he get into a rumble with some socs?

>calling a greaser a "50s gangster"
are you using a proxy son?

Its a fucking piece of candy you faggot.

Not like hes letting his son smoke real cigarettes.

Keep on keeping on

Was there a dress code like was it supposed to be pajama day or something if it was Halloween he probably woulda been fine.

>send your son to school with imitation cigarettes
>be surprised when he gets suspended

All Canadians should die

It happened

A fucking leaf!
Its part of an outfit dumbass. They were more concerned about the switchblade comb because its too similar to a scary weapon

Switchblade comb probably had something to do with it? Showing it off and scaring kids into believing its an actual blade?

Fuck off with that manliness shit. Should've dressed him up as Elsa senpai.

>literally white sticks
That shit looks like a lollipop stick until you take it out of your mouth, retarded to complain about it.

You gave fake cigarettes and a fake switch blade comb to your son in the 3rd grade, and didn't expect him to get in trouble?

I agree

>you gave candy and an arcade prize tou to your kid and didn't expect him to get suspended?
Nice trip newfriend

You're fucking retard and a failure as a father I hope your kid gets taken away by child protective services, you deserve it moron.

That's what you get for being a poorfag and not sending your little science experiment to private school.

things that never happened/10

nice try fat lard.

>a candy and a comb will get you suspended
k

Yes, thank god they suspended him. Now the kids will never try cigarettes.

You never took Popeye's Cigarettes to school? They were the bomb.

Back in the day, hundreds if not thousands of years ago, humans believed that a thing called "playing pretend" was good for the mind. Now the world is just full of FAGGOTS like you.

OP you should go to the school dressed up as a greaser and complain to the principal :^)

Stay home with him and make it the best vacation ever. Make him watch The Warriors.

Send him to a private school

women are to not be allowed in administrative positions in school they are shit

>check flag

of course it would be A FUCKING LEAF

>Falling Down
>a film by ( ( ( Joel Schumacher ) ) )
>starring ( ( ( Michael Douglas ) ) )
Good goy

very much this

get a leather jacket and a loud as fuck harley

and drive it through the cafeteria while ACTUALLY smoking

That's actually hilarious
I'd love to see that shit

user, playing pretend, today, is only for furries, faggots and everything inbetween.

Okay that's maybe a bit far.
Things here are different now in the United States, schools are much less strict on discipline but much more strict on the values that kids bring to their environment because they believe that kids have, "A big influence on the other children."
Was the school right for suspending him? Not really.
Was OP kind of being an idiot? Yeah kinda.

>Running Away and Being Led on by Whores - The Movie

This

This, pretend your john travolta in Grease

Oh God I didn't even see this.
Yes OP do it.
Say that he was dressing up as you.

Honestly you guys should jump off a bridge with one of your dicks in the others ass

>kids might influence other kids to eat candy and play with toys
The horror

Wow we live in a country of (((freedom))) and (((liberty)))

Liberals should be hunted down first.

He's got five free days. Do a Clint Eastwood marathon fuck it you get my point.

FPBP

It's stupid as shit I know.
That's what happens when you let women run things.

You must have had a shitty childhood

:^)

subtle kek

My snake rules your mom's tunnel

They will eventually, as will everyone else...

fpbp

Stay gold

No, you're fucking stupid

stay goldeneye pony boy

A

You'd be shocked if you knew how many of them are lesbians.

Should have gone the extra mile, told your kid if he got in trouble to act like a wise ass, tell "teach" to "go suck a lemon" or some snarky shit.

Make getting into trouble worth it.

The deli across the street from my elementary school had cigarettes.
>MFW I realized this motherfucker has been priming kids to buy cigarettes at his store from childhood. 10/10 would make chief of advertising. Anyways....I went to a super inner city school so basically they didn't want an actual day where people had face masks when that shit was pretty much common place anyways.

You guys are starting to fucking compete with Australia.

What is is with irrelevant countries always shitposting?

>1950s gangster
You know most of them are WOPS right? You're literally promoting non-white culture,.

Should have brought a small dildo with him as well. What's wrong? It's just a toy! Nothing children shouldn't be knowing about!

I'm glad my country was smart enough to ban any candy cigarette packs that look like actual cigarette packs. Kids shouldn't know about that shit at such an age.

>Its part of an outfit dumbass

An inappropriate outfit you fucking retard. I really couldn't imagine seeing your boy playing around with the comb switchblade in front of the teachers but the cigarette pack was there for everyone to see.

What's up with these mental retards going crazy over school banning things that are supposed to look like cigarettes, guns, knives, brass knuckles, etc.

Don't you mean your wife's son?

I guess that's why he went to MIT, right? I guess if he were independent enough and not submissive, he would have been like the other "independents" who stay in the back of the school and smoke or don't go to school altogether.

have a meeting with the teacher and/or principle and give them the most confused, blank stare you can muster, like you're in disbelief, and just argue the fuck out of them. I'd try to waste as much of their time as possible. Ask them what harm was done, then when they say
>promoting tobacco use is dangerous for kids
say ok, how many elementary school kids are smoking? This isn't fucking Indonesia, what harm was actually done?

it won't accomplish anything but you'll feel better and the teacher will be uncomfortable as fuck. Also good taste in hair

wop is the most non-insulting sounding insult there is
no harm no foul you fucking leaf. There are no 9 year olds actually smoking. No amount of candy cigarettes will make kids smoke.

Well-a well-a well-a O TELL ME MORE TELL ME DID YOU GET VERY FAR

This still doesn't remotely justify having him suspended, just asking him to remove the items or confiscating them.

Except it shouldn't just be for kids, if you're not upper-class you shouldn't be allowed to smoke, drink, or have knives. But sure buddy.

I mean as someone in the upper-class I think it's funny when lower classes talk about children when they are children of society themselves.

they are the filth that has been subverting our fair nations

Combo play it. Buy a fonz costume and just dead eye stare the guy until he threatens to have you removed. Hide outside with a cigarette in your mouth and when he notices you flip him off til he starts his car. Start doing donuts in the parking lot til he pulls his phone out then race off

Shit, I remember those Popeye cigarettes, they were great. They're still around, but just because they removed the red tips doesn't mean my own kids don't pretend to smoke them. It seems as if the Left only loves smoking as long as it's pot or some other drug.

I remember dressing up as a conquistador for the 6th grade and i got suspended for bringing a cardboard sword

>bait

Maybe I overthought things. Do you have a pic of the candy cigarette pack you've given? Considering it's the US, I assumed it was some realistic-looking shit, but it might not be. If it wasn't, then discard what I've said, but I doubt that.

That's up for the school to decide. Some schools tolerate stuff like this, some don't. Some schools will suspend you for having a toy gun, some won't.

What a convincing counter-argument, you sure taught me!

Lmao, commies pretending to be opressed by institutions, maaan. Never fails to be funny.

It was stick of candy and even a child knows the difference in candy and cigarettes. Unless I guess it is a Canadian child.

Shit doesn't even have to be real for you faggots to make it a problem. If a child eats a chalk candy baby at school should he be suspend for imitating cannibalism? What the hell Canada?
7/10 had to reply

this

>That's up for the school to decide.
That's begging the question and doesn't justify their response ipso facto.

yeeeeaaah sure buddy

How do we end the leaf menace?

on halloween in fourth grade a friends hippy mom dressed him up as a hippy with an afro wig, a colorful button up shirt complete with fake chest hair on him, flare pants, fake gold chains, big round sunglasses, those ridiculous high soled shoes that add 1/2ft to your height and a fake joint. all the teachers thought it was hilarious
we ate candy and played games like kids are supposed to.

>thinks making 30k of his shitty Canadian dollars makes him upper-class

Greasers looked like utter faggots anyway.

oh this was also circa 1995

And kid's shouldn't be suprised when they see niggers or guys kising at bus stops but they can't be shouldnt allowed to see pretend cigarettes? You're a bad man

I make 32K a year but I consider myself upper-class since I saved up for literally the most badass PC you will ever see. It will probably go up in value as more videogames come out

fake

I'm gonna open a private practice when assisted suicide gets big here and I'll take you on for free

youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU

A Catholic school around here would be much more harsh on things like this than other schools. It's really a question of policy. One thing all schools agree on, it's bad. How they decide to punish the student is up to them.

Wow, that's right, never thought about that. What's the harm in letting kids bring in cigarette candy packs and letting them get used to "pretend" smoking the candy, so that they keep doing it and it eventually doesn't become a big deal when they smoke for real later on?

It's simple, the more you distance yourself from something, the more you're bound to avoid it. Keep letting a kid play with candy cigarettes every day and he will feel more inclined to actually smoke as a grownup, because he has positive feelings from playing pretend smoking as a kid.

Different analogy. How is this related to school? I also think it's inappropriate for adults to explicitly kiss around kids as well. Tough luck.

As a free member of society you have a duoty to smoke and not be gay you're doing both of those wrong

Really trying to cement the status of Canadians on this board as the absolute worst posters, I see

I'm not a smoker either but this is retarded. My parents got me candy cigarettes a few times when I was a kid and it had literally no influence on me

>assisted suicide meme
You know that only applies to when you die by an injection right? Not eating food until you die aka a pulling the plug style death is completely legal.

>A Catholic school around here would be much more harsh on things like this than other schools
And they would still be wrong. What's your point?

> How they decide to punish the student is up to them.
Oh, so I guess if they expelled him or did nothing, that would equally be acceptable, right?

Wasted dubble dubs on the imitation Australia

this. You should have encouraged him to not be afraid to show his femininity, now you've imposed masculinity on him which could seriously harm him in the long run leading to unhealthy behaviors. You should have a talk with your son and explain how it's okay for them to not want to be manly and that if they want to wear girls clothes or other things considered feminine that it doesn't make him "unmanly" and that he'll still be the same in your eyes.

My plan was to put them to sleep, inject them, then kill them. Am I doing something wrong?

>I fuck kids
Liberals leave my board now reeeee

suuuuuuuure

if the kids are White Anglo-Saxon Protestant they wouldn't be scared even non-WASP adults are scared of switchblades

>30k a year, even for one person
>upper class
(you)

>30k a year
>2/3 above average wage
>not upper class
Ok you're trolling.