Marijuana Yay or Nay

Is the majority of Sup Forums really against recreational marijuana use? One joint or bowl won't make you into a lazy unmotivated stoner; just like one glass of bourbon or a glass of Boudreaux won't make you into a drunkard.

Please explain your reasons if you are against recreational marijuana use.

If you're fit it, how much do you smoke? Daily? Weekly? Special occasions?

Used to until it made me paranoid and started giving me panic attacks.

Nay.

US 6630507 B1

I wonder why the US government owns this patent... certainly causes me to contemplate.

Do it less than once a month just as you should not drink more than two drinks in one evening too often.

I smoke almost daily, about 2-3 quarters a month (about $250). I work full time though and it helps me stay off medication. Used to take xanax etc for anxiety and mood swings, smoking helps more and has gentler side effects. RX drugs make my moods worse but I've never really had issues in the six years ive smoked.

Why?

Pretty much this. Seems like a lot of people get like this, including myself.

No idea why it is either because a good handful of people I know experience the same shit.

I can't smoke when I'm procrastinating doing something, I end up feeling really anxious. Yet, when I have nothing better to do it's great. Works out well, can't use it for escapism.

It should be legal

Nay you nigger, it smells like shit and alcohol is superior.

sounds like some faggot librarian shit desu

i vaporize flowers at least a few times a day, every day

Yay!

Yay. You're an adult, do it if you want. No different than letting people drink or smoke cigarettes. Make it legal but maybe put similar regulations as cigs and booze. Only smoking in certain areas etc.

Legalize because alcohol sucks without it.

>having to get high before you drink

Maybe you should just lay off the drugs altogether

Marijuana is a Nigger drug. You glorify their pathetic culture.

Even if it was, why would you let something so insignificant bother you?

Paranoia seems to be a lot more prevalent in illegal states or living with strict families/people. I smoke in my own apartment here in Texas, and it's all good. Only time I would get paranoia when I used to live with my parents (mom was extremely against it).

Sure, but only if we take away government handouts as well.

Yay.

a well rolled blunt/joint/spliff can be a great experience, especially for people who smoke seldom, or no weed @ all.
What I suggest you to try are edibles. Since the high you'd get have more psychoactive aspects to it.

a small bowl, or other small amounts of weed can often be enough to get you going and leave you with a warm, comfy buzz for the evening.
You can even try a good beer, helps with paranoia.
Also, the munchies you'd get are really enjoyable if you prepare a tasty meal or dessert for you.

>>Some further reasons for the Yay:
We still haven't legalized mariuana use, but I'm living close to the border of hollands, an 1h drive is enough to get coffeè-shop quality weed. Because of that our region is very saturated with weed, while the quality varies strongly from each source. Since drug-trafficking along the border can bring some hard to deal with consequences, alot of people prefer the local (street) weed.

I'd say yes to weed, since it would lead to an overall safer use of marihuana. The legal product would be pure & contain more THC, and be hopefully safer/easier to aquire. Also, allowance of 1-2 own Marihuana plants, for each legal mariuhana user, could keep my region saturated.

Used to smoke everyday, haven't touched it in 6 weeks and I'm not sure if I'll go back to it. I was using it as a crutch to get me through the day rather than as an occasional indulgence.

Needs to be legalized though.

yay... daily for years... strictly joints tho no bowls cause cones fuck my head up in a painful way

no alcohols tho unless special occasion and no other drugs

edibles are cool but less instantaneous compared to a nice spliff

Like most things it's prohibited because it's a moral grey area regarding idiots who will over-indulge in it. The rest of us miss out because of the people who literally have to be told not to kill or otherwise damage themselves.

Alcohol gets a free pass due to it being socially acceptable.

>Even if it was
>If

At the very very least it should be regulated like alcohol.

It should be legal. It should be so legal that if you grow it, people wont come and murder you over it.

I want to be able to grow enough provide for my medicinal needs. Oil is like $70 for two days worth. It's insanity. Kids need that stuff.. Luckily, I can smoke hash, but kids can't just toke up if their parents can't afford their medicine..

So what do they do if the parents can't afford it?? You know what's up, Sup Forums. Don't give me this "degenerate culture" garbage.

>if you grow it, people wont come and murder you over it.
How high are you right now?

Same, never touching that shit again. As soon as I started hearing voices and hallucinating, I was done. Something that can induce schizophrenia in people can't be legal if you care about the well-being of your population.

High enough to not care about how you feel over a slight grammatical mistake, or perceived unsubstantiated claim (to which I can point to many stories in California or Oregon).

But, user, I just don't care how you feel..

Must be legalized in order to cut away a major source of income for criminal nigger/turk scum.

Personally I would try actually enforcing the ban first. The current situation where dealers can operate with full profit margin but no risk, thanks to infiltration of courts by reds, is unbearable.