forget about me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets
youtu.be/avG1krxw2SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry, BEE happy

ANNIE HATCHU OKAY

GOAT futurama ep 2bh

I never got this episode. He found out his brother was named after his uncle and is sad all of a sudden?

He was jealous because his brother stole his dream and went to Mars. I don't get it either, why would you empathize with an envious loser?

Wat? How thick are you?

He thought his brother stole his clover and then his identity, he thought the clover gave his bully brother all the powers to do these amazing things.

Turns out his brother was sad about losing Fry, so he named his first son (making our Fry the uncle) after him to carry on his legacy. Pretty sad if you think about it.

Hello

youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets

i was not ready for this, lads

Maaan, I remember 15 years ago it was pretty much blasphemous prefering Futurama over Simpsons, the show was just too damn funny and clever meanwhile The Simpsons went down the shitter quickly. The Simpsons also never gave us the feels Futurama did.

lmao dude 1 + 1 = 3 xD

just joking i now it's 2 but it's funny to pretend

Fuck, never saw this ep

>the feels
>falling for post-cancellation emotional pandering
Holy shit you idiot. 1+1 = 2. TWO. Nice deflection. "I'm just pretending to be retarded"

you want me to smack the corpse up a bit?

kys fag

But the feelsbait episodes were the best ones. The Late Philip J. Fry, Game of Tones, and Meanwhile are right up there with the greatest episodes of the original run.

:_(

youtu.be/avG1krxw2SA

Aren't the writers of Futurama massive SJWs?

>tfw too smart to fall for cheap emotional manipulation

This episode hits me harder in the feels than the dog one.

Futurama is literally no better than S10-12 Simpsons

>nonstop celebrity appearances
>sappy manipulative sentimental moments like OP's pic
>wacky job of the week episodes

>dude lmao dogs
whoa so sad...

One of the main characters name is BENDER.
Go figure.

DUDE FEELS LMAO