Black man here fuck ya'll

Y'all white people betta watch out when Hillary becums president. Us black folk be fed up wid all ur bullshit and Hillary gonna handle it like a boss and we gonna run dis shit. We want respeck and we want our reparations bitches. Y'all betta give that money up you know wut I'm talkin about. We dun made this cuntry and we gonna get paid you feel me. Y'all crackas betta get ready becuz we gonna be the kings and queens that we be. You trifling white heathens gonna pay for all dis crime. Y'all be killin us black folk and we gonna take care of all you wicked crackerz. #BlackLivesMatter #HillaryClinton2016 #FreeTayTay #FreeBobbyShmurda #FreeLadontraviousGibson #FreeTremaineJones #FreeLiLP #NewBlackPantherParty #RIPAltonSterling #BlackLiberationArmy #RIPPhilandoCastille #RIPEricGarner #RIPMichaelBrown #RIPFreddieGray #RIPSandraBland #RIPKorrynGaines #BlackPeopleUnite
Show less

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGiJUqR5PjU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hol_RDuWrx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys shill

#######################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

>Leaf can't separate satire from CTR
I hate this country

Post skin or gtfo

I can't even hash that many tags bruh

Post a picture of your paw with a timestamp.

>Show less

You white bois cant do shit to sterong black people all yu got is racist white police
youtube.com/watch?v=TGiJUqR5PjU

> analyzing a Korean short rib forum this much
Wew

Hillary is going to bring you superpredators to heel, actually.

Y-yes Tyrone. My wife wants to take you out tonight for drinks.... Would you please breed her for us.

Only three white devils can takedown a strong innocent black brother

>it's another "middle class white teen pretending to be a nigger" episode

post rare chimps

way to coherent
2/10

Fuck dat i only got a safelink phone and cant be uploading pics for cavamen

I know you aren't black but I'll play along. Giving you a shitload of money won't help. You'll spend it up within a few months and all the money will flow right back into white business and industry. Blacks should really just move to an area and declare independence. White people would gladly accept this.

Black people are incapable of admitting wrongdoing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hol_RDuWrx0

You know he stole that bike.

That's too nice to be a nigger's bike

>I know you aren't black
Caveman like you dont now jack shit other than being an oppression beast

Hillary doesn't give a flying fuck about blacks.

Or Mexicans.

She needs all the minority groups to gang up on the mainstream Americans to win… so she campaigns from the left.

Dis she seem like some crazy eyed radical during Bill's run?… she's a zionist/corporatist establishment puppet.

Look at her doner list and cop are it with say Bernie's… Bernie is an actual real deal lefty.

Hillary is probably only passionate about the feminist aspect… thats genuine i suspect, because I think she is a lesbian

WHERE DIAMOND AND SILK AT, WE GOT COONS TOO NIGGGGGGGA

>Bernie is an actual real deal lefty.
Filthy Jews always manipulating back folk from slavery to NBA minister Farrakhan call them out on it all the time

How does one starve a negro?

>becums

Following her husband steps i see

nice copypasta

>Show less

Again...you're punctuations are too proper, OP.

>Show less

you also didn't say "finna" once. 0/10.

Tape a book to the refrigerator.

>we want our reparations bitches.
You're in luck! Some dumb bitch who thinks she's an artist put up a website for you.

if you want a nigger hate thread just say nigger hate thread

Only takes one bullet.

Don't you have an arrest to resist?

Zippity Zoppity bloopity woobity zim zam bim bam bix nood muhfugga

Whack lives don't matter