I wish I got paid to give zero fucks like Cho

I wish I got paid to give zero fucks like Cho.

I know there are versions of her costume without the camo leggings, but this bothers me.

Cho is a based god.

>ywn smell Cammy's sweat-soaked unitard

brb, killing myself.

Too bad he's shit compared to Manara.

Calm down faggot.

I know how you feel.

Has this come out?

>Cammy will never suffocate you with her crotch

Why live?

Are they leggings? I always thought it was tattoos.

They should start a rivalry. I would love to see them try one-upping each other. I wouldn't even care who wins, it would just be amazing to see what they come up with.

I've always thought it was paint. And that she painstakingly stenciled them in before every fight. Unless she has someone to dab them on by hand.

Ywn paint cammys legs

>Cammy will never sit on your face while Juri gives you a footjob

This is it. Im going to die tonight

Cho would have to do a lot of catching up to get even close to Manra's level.

>you will never be king authur

I think they actually requested that, knew it'd get dem clicks

I forgot that bit of controversy was a thing.

>tfw people get offended by sexuality
Its a damn shame the leotards of yesteryear for female superheroes have been completely phased out. But we'll get our sweet bods somehow.

Life is suffering.

>tfw people get offended by sexuality

Given what passes for sex ed in many places, it's not surprising.

> put out these covers
> give Vega a shirt for some awful reason

>Why live?
So that she can smother you to death later, user.

Or smother other girls like my fetish thrills desire.

I also paused on that scene...

I can't believe that story mode clocked in at over 2 hours. I'm hyped for Helen, Bison Jr and naturally SCAR THY DNA

And of course Juri...shame they covered up her cleavage though.

It's paint, when her official colors were blue in the Alpha games, it was also blue.

>watching a 3D movie without the special glasses

I personally think the latex fits Juri's character better. And if anyone thinks it was censorship, please take a look at Laura.

Anyone know a good place to get started in the whole Street Fighter lore, I've been interested since I was a kid but never really knew where to look. The games never really dispensed a lot of lore past endings which obviously mostly aren't canon.
I like the fishnet edit better.
But the cleavage fill balances the costume better.
Also #BringourNippleshome

She was just too exotic for some folks to handle.

>mfw finally actually hearing her voice

Did they ever finish the Darkstalkers comic?

I just once want Spider-Gwen scream outrage in her book.

Keep going...

Juri looks yummy in anything

This is why you put the cast to Japanese voice.

Except for Guile, because it'd be unamerican to speak Japanese.

>visible veins

Is that actually in game or is it a re-textured skin somebody made?

>Darkstalkers comic?
>finish
>udon

thats a good joke

>Omar Dogan's Juri is coming
Can't wait!

Free the Juri. Also Laura's swimsuit outfit was censored to hell and back, in fact so was Karin's. Capcom JP is honestly just utterly spineless when it comes to liaising with their Capcom America crew and the localizer's "suggestions".

Alex, Birdie, Cammy, and Zangief sounds better in English.

>give zero fucks

He cares immensely though. He dedicates most of his time to digging up a short lived controversy the rest of the internet has moved on from.

It's actually in game.

I'm actively upset about how much I find this arousing.

You're thinking of Bleeding Cool.

By "digging up" you mean being aproached by a company and offered money to draw it?

You know, I fucking love these Cho pisstakes, but has anyone ever asked Manara how he feels about all of this? I don't even recall hearing anything from him after the initial Spider-Woman shitstorm.

Manara shrugged and moved on with his life. He got paid either way.

How were the swimsuits censored? I thought the DLC was rating free so they didn't have to worry about that shit anymore.
About Cho you mean? Oh and thanks for reminding me that Manara exists. I gotta see if that Caravaggio comic he was making ever got translated for burgers.
Give in user. Give into the Thighs.

Manara was dumbfounded by the whole thing and just moved on.
I recall a translated interview over it where he basically said "but that's how women look..."

The whole thing was and continues to be idiotic.

Manara barely gives a fuck

>Don't blame me, BLAME EVOLUTION FOR MAKING WOMEN SO SEXY IN THE FIRST PLACE

That's why this joke annoys me. Cho literally cares more than Manara.

To be fair Cho doesn't care because what happened to Manara, he cares because what happened to him.
The only thing this has to do with Milo is that Frank was parodying his Spider-Woman cover, and people shit on Frank for stupid shit. Now Frank likes the money and attention it gets him.
Though his past couple of commisions were Outrage-Gwenless so maybe he's moved on.

I REALLY want to love these models but then I see Ryu and how much of a fuckin bodybuilder he looks like in comparison and remember how bad the scaling is.

>loss.gif

hhnnnnggg

Laura is wearing a huge jersey over her suit, even though the suit itself is fully modeled on her, and Karin has a cape that is so obviously a last minute, hasty addition that it clips through her shoulders like crazy even on the scripted intros.

Meh, I'm ok with it. Skintight suits are sexy as hell.

from what I've seen SFV in general is a clipping nightmare and I don't get how the Cape is censorship. you still see everything

muh fukin dick

What's the appeal of Cummy

legs and ass.

Manchild Cho clearly still gives plenty of salty fucks

says the salty user calling him a man child while be gets paid to draw sexy women

Kek

Nice ass. Dangerous assassin.

She's unique in the actual games. And has a high skill level to use effectively.

Her personality and voice obviously.

Yeah, telling an Italian that drawing tits and asses is bad... you gonna have a bad time. They might as well go after a French artist next, if they truly want to make idiots of themselves.

No fucks

Nice Figure. Fun design. And she's super white.
The kind of white you just want to cum deep inside of then marry so your credit rate goes up.

Which part would you smell?

Cammy's back is underrated. Its so defined I just want to give her a massage

Agreed

Cho is still good

But does anyone still care about Fagneto, creater of Gwenpool, aside from the fact that his OC is super popular now?

Manra would have to learn how to draw faces, first.

She wears a thong

For me it's that she wears a swimsuit but that comes with the territory I suppose.

The Udon comics are okay. Also the anime movies are pretty good.