So is he the objectively best incarnation of Knuckles to date?

So is he the objectively best incarnation of Knuckles to date?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIZI1LQNiZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=tXDNBBh2QSo
youtube.com/watch?v=tQMEAh5rhsc
youtube.com/watch?v=beNfj2tlQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=15AcfBVt8jM
youtube.com/watch?v=ptG4xNkRGxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

No, you should go lie in the street for even suggesting that.

Yes.

Don't you have a deviantart OC to write, you fag?

It's the funniest, I'll give it that. Bonus points for having RISING TAKUL in the games. But I wish that we'd get an actual "treasure hunter" Knuckles. He had a hint of it in Zero Gravity when he recognized some ancient ruins and gave a bit of history behind them. Thought that was cool.

Yeah, he's definitely much more likable than old Knuckles. I honestly wouldn't mind if he stayed this way for good.

Shut up Boco.

Knuckles used to be straight up Piccolo, I liked that. This is funny though.

Before Shadow came along, Knuckles was the original cool loner type character. Then they turned him into a second Tails.

>i always thought Knuckles was "a less of a dick" Vegeta, always sick of Sonic's shit but appreciate him as a respectable ally and a good friend.
>now he's a dumb muscle guy

Sonic 3 and Knuckles' Knuckles is best Knuckles

Knuckles redesign is an extremely interesting one. See pic related for my thoughts on it.

Shadow literally ruined the Sonic franchise.

Shadow was cool in Sonic Adventure 2. He's overstayed his welcome as early as Sonic Heroes.

I would've liked him so much more if he just died in Sonic Adventure 2 like he should have.

Remember when he had a Jamaican accent?

I didn't mind him that much in Heroes, but he didn't really do anything noteworthy or interesting in that game, and his return felt tacked-on

I feel that his self-titled game truly destroyed his reputation

yeah. his introduction in Sonic & Knuckles made him out to be a big (physically larger than Sonic), strong guy that wasn't really all that bright and very gullible.

this incarnation finally shows him like that.

glad they ditched that aspect of him.

>Oh Sonic, uniforms by definition match.

Suck my cock, Boco

It was tacked on. Shadow was meant to die but his popularity meant they had to keep him around. It's the same reason they tacked him on to Boom. Because they needed to let fans know he existed in that world.

He was always like that. He gets tricked a lot, and he's pretty shit at his job. He was never really goofy though. That's more a boom addition and as a Knucklesfag I love Boom Knuckles.

He's great.

>It's the same reason they tacked him on to Boom. Because they needed to let fans know he existed in that world.

He could've just not shown up in the episode he appeared in and it would've made little difference.

I wish they'd do something fun with him so that he's not the complete waste of space that he's been for over a decade.

He is the only reason I liked the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIZI1LQNiZ8

He's funny, but I don't think so.

Sup team

>So is he objectively the world's tallest midget?

>Sonic 3 and Knuckles' Knuckles is best Knuckles

& Knuckles.
youtube.com/watch?v=tXDNBBh2QSo

That episode was such hack. I dont mind him not dying but they need to do something with Shadow. Hes got the story he just needs a push.
Team Dark was my favorite of Heros

Boom gave him a "I'm the edgiest of edges and I don't give a fuck" attitude, which makes me cringe every time I hear him talk.

He needs a complete overhaul, at least in the cartoon. He's in a comedy show and he's not funny.

>tfw Knuckles used to put up a tough front so he wouldn't have to face his crippling insecurites and constantly chewed out Sonic despite how deep down he was likely desperate for any companionship

This new one is funny at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQMEAh5rhsc

>not posting the full version
youtube.com/watch?v=beNfj2tlQ1o

That is the full version.

Your version is good too.

>random near naked anime lady
what?

That's Knuckles.

Don't you have a nigger to find for your wife?

NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN.

I bet he can't even sense it in his feet.

I really don't.

So when's season two coming?

I agree. I'll take naive Knuckles over big, dumb oaf Knuckles. His design misses the point, too. Being red alone is enough to tell the audience that he's the strong one.

>tfw you actually liked his game

It wasn't that bad. It was closer to medicore.

Had no reason to be a Sonic game though.

>this incarnation finally shows him like that
Wrong sir. The TV show made him legit mentally retarded instead of being just gullible.

Every Knuckles is the best Knuckles.

It also made Amy an absolute control freak.

Better a control freak than a crazy stalker. She actually has interests and hobbies other than Sonic in Boom.

>He's overstayed his welcome as early as Sonic Heroes.
>Shadow: "I am the ultimate lifeform."
>Biolizard: "Blahblahblah."
I can't for the life of me remember what video this is from.

youtube.com/watch?v=15AcfBVt8jM

Look, I get why. I understand. Surface level, Boom Knuckles fits that stereotype that people know about the character.

I just can't agree to it.

You don't have to agree to it. It's not going to replace the one from the games. You can just enjoy Sonic Boom for what it is. And Knuckles is one of the best things about it.

>his introduction in Sonic & Knuckles made him out to be a big (physically larger than Sonic),
Eh? No, not even a little bigger.
>not really all that bright and very gullible.
This has always been Knuckles though, it's his thing. Boom Knux is the logical extreme and I like him.

Isn't that be a boy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ptG4xNkRGxQ

It's the little subtle things that make him great
>plays piano, drums, and really likes music
>dances and is a ballerina
>tracks Sonic down quickly
>can actually talk to women
Also the episode where he acts like a big brother to Tails was really cute.

Boom Knuckles is great, but I Hesse's knuckles is pretty damn great too.

Too bad her personality is now reduced to wet blanket, nevermind the fact she's been incredibly dialed back in craziness in the recent games.

She's only dialed back because nobody but Sonic and Tails, kinda really do anything.

Knuckles was never good.

None of them were ever very good.
The whole franchise s sustained by autists who can't see how shitty it all is. The fact that there are people in this very thread trying to defend Shadow the fucking Hedgehog as a legitimate character should be proof enough.

Kill yourself you 30 year old waste of oxygen

I'm ashamed Im agreeing with boco, but I'm agreeing with boco.

That sonic in your pic is rad as fuck.

Yeah, pretty much this. It's easy to appear less crazy when you're not even part of the plot. Her entire existence still revolves around Sonic. I don't think Boom Amy is the best character in the show, but you could paste googly eyes on a rock and it would be an improvement over game Amy.

>Anything Sonic-related
>Good
Pick one.

Only exception is Smash Bros.

Game Knuckles: Tough, but gullible and sometimes a little slow. A competent fighter and skilled in ancient culture and treasure hunting. Uses his tough exterior to mask his insecurities and hidden desire to just have friends and not be lonely. Strong, but his design is subtle about it, never over emphasizing the fact.

Boom Knuckles: Musclebound retard.

FUCK.
YOU.
BOOM.

Mate this isn't Sup Forums, we actually consume the shit this board is about. You're so fucking wrong.

You forgot something.

Game Kuckles: Hasn't been relevant or fun to play as for over 20 years. Completely replaced by Shadow.

Name one Sonic cartoon or comic that at least wasn't half shitty.

Sonic Boom

The current sonic comic is awesome, fuck you guy.

Archie

Mega Drive is great

It's all I ever wanted out of sonic
Snark, charm and hijinks.
Plus the best artstyle/incarnation of every character.

Fuck off you attention whore

Adventures of sonic the hedgehog

Yea i kept thinking if this was an edgy Vegeta or some shit. He was unneeded.
If they are gonna have be such a straight man at least make him the serious one in a land fools. But tone down the edge.

god, that arc was great

Four issues, got more shit done than the entire 3 year run of the iron dominion arc. Now that's how you make an arc.

Knuckles has been a dumb meat head since the first Adventure game.

>Boom Knuckles and Baldry Robotnick never

;_;

R.I.P. Sugar Bear.

What I'm saying is, he's never been anything like Piccolo.

>yfw a dimensional flux causes Boom Eggman (still voiced by based Pollock, for obvious reasons) to act like Long John Baldry's Robotnik.

They toned up the edge to make it funnier. The episode was just really, really sarcastic. Eggman kept hyping him up and making a big deal about how he's so popular and edgy and he just spent most of his screen time standing there with his arms crossed. And just to make his debut even more action-packed, Sonic and his friends spent most of theirs trying to assemble a pre-built bookcase and failing. I thought it was pretty funny.

Post Shadow, this is the best Knuckles.

dont trust trips

>Jamaican accent
w-what

yes

they made another Sonic TAS?

HOLY SHIT

cute.

>Better a control freak than a crazy stalker.
How?

Can I get a "Must watch" list for Sonic Boom?
I watch about two eps and they were mediocre, but I felt they was some real good shit waiting to get out

>classic Amy
R.I.P.

I love that this comic is back. The Sonic (leader and inmature rebel), Tails (naive youth and brains), Amy (gentler and generally more optimistic) and Knuckles (the rival and gullible muscle) make such a strong fucking dynamic.

Even the colour scheme for the four of them, Blue, yellow, red, pink, is solid. Their designs too (Sonics spikes symbolising his speed and rebellious nature, while Knuckles' long dreads show a more laid back nature coupled with the red showing a temperate to become hot blooded). A lot of thought went into these guys, more than people give SEGA credit for. Theres a reason thy work so well and pretty much any fan/comic OC/tv show character doesn't.

They just look right together on the page.

>Smash Bros
>good

Gives her hobbies outside of Sonic.

Most you can do with crazy stalker is "lol she went after Silver instead of Shadow"

Control freak lets you diversfy a bit such as being extremely neat or always rushing to be a leader. We've also gotten to see her other things about her like being into card games and cutesy shit.

Archie Amy is the best Amy.

Character design has always been one of the classic series' high points.

Even the modern incarnation still provided some good characters