Spent 5 days in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Spent 5 days in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ
koryogroup.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are you still alive?

I went with a tour group, it was all very chill. Feels a lot more safe than most places in the US.

Is best Korea?

Bumping with pics.

Did you meet any qt women?
What did you enjoy most while there?
What was some obvious propaganda you came across?
What kind of people were on the tour with you?

What % of shit you saw you called bullshit on in your head?

Still best Korea. Respected Marshal Kim Jong Un truly inspires us each and every day.

You didn't go there, you're just copy pasting someones thread from reddit faggot. Prove me wrong

Did you fuck that slut that was checking you out?

Did you save Tea Girl from her miserable life?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ

>Did you meet any qt women?
Tons, all wearing modest traditional dress. All very wholesome, didn't get a single erection on the entire trip.
>What did you enjoy the most?
Probably the 25 cent beers.
>What was some obvious propaganda?
Literally everything was propaganda it wasn't hidden in the slightest.
>What % of shit?
A couple of the facts seemed a bit wrong but I', not a Korean history expert

Proved wrong. Reverse google search any of the images in this thread or find any other version, they're all off my phone.

Pic related, Korean tour guide Pa singing karaoke

Shameless bumping with more pics.

Did you steal a flag?

I'm not dead/jailed, so no I didn't.

Is that them doing the Congo on that screen? Do they do that?

Conga*

Shit I didn't even notice that.
I really hope they do that often.

I had to zoom in. So perfect

She actually gave me a good stare.
I was really tempted to jump the tables and fuck her but I dont wanna die :^)

You guys do realize this is just a DPRK shill?

"Haha guys the western media has lied to us all! Le glorious DPRK is ebin and no one is starving and it's better than every country in the world."

Fucking wake up.

Why the fug would DPRK shill, they don't participate in anything. Still gonna get sanctioned as hell even if this shitter website loved them.

>At the behest of her government, the teagirl stays in a tea shop in a deserted complex in a deserted town. Every day she awakes, gets dressed in her little blue dress and puts on her little yellow flower that she made herself in her ample spare time. Every day she hopes "Maybe it'll be today, maybe some tourists will come and buy my tea! They'll stay for an hour, two, maybe even half the day! They'll probably be Chinese but they may even be Western! I'll have a chance to practice my English!"

;^(

Did you try any of the roadside marijuana?

Was it like every other tour we see online of Westerners visiting North Korea, i.e., a complete charade? How were your handlers?

>So she straightens up her little shop, dusts her displays and makes sure everything is presentable. And so, full of hope, she waits. She sits by the window on a little wooden chair, her hands resting gently in her lap and waits for a coach to come slowly down the dirt street. As hours pass she becomes restless, rubbing her hands and picking at her fingernails. She rises from the chair with a frown - it's almost midday, her hope of tourists begins to wane. A knot forms in her stomach and the cold concrete walls begin to press in upon her. She blinks the tears from her eyes and prepares some tea. As the Ginseng, her favorite tea, soothes her stomach she moves to the pool table and begins to play. She quickly sinks all the balls, having played many thousands of such lonely games before. Instead of delight in her prowess, however, the teagirl feels only guilt. On a tourist visit many months ago she inadvertently humbled a Chinese gentleman who decided to play a game of pool against her.

I saw several girls like this in various kinds of shops. It's mostly adorable, you know that's a really easy job and they probably have an uncucked husbando at home and two kids who they love wholeheartedly

Best thing you ate?
Where did you stay?
How structured was the visit?

How did you get out?

>The tour guide had eyed her harshly and before the group left pulled the teagirl aside, chiding her, telling her she should let the tourists win. The teagirl, heart pounding, bowed deeply and uttered as many apologies as she knew. She kept her head down so the guide could not see her tears. When she raised her head however the guide, the coach and the Chinese tourists had left. With this recollection, the teagirl no longer wishes to play pool. She contemplates raising half the table so she might play by herself but instead decides to return to her little wooden chair by the window. She glances up the road, finding no coach rolling down the dirt road. There she sits for the rest of her day, hope slowly draining, until night falls. Though it is early, and she has not had her supper, the teagirl decides to go to bed. She enters her little room and climbs into her little old bed, not even bothering to change out of her little blue dress.

How was the food?

Mostly a charade. Our handlers were pretty nice, drank with them pretty often. We did get to see some stuff that wasn't on the main tours, we talked to a classroom of students and only like half the questions were choreographed.

kek

nice proxy m8

How malnourished were the people? Ant stories?

wew lad

>There she lays as the last light of the day fades from her little room. Now in the dark her tears come, unchallenged, brimming from her eyes, making rivers down her face to the pillow. Quietly she sobs in the darkness until the sweet oblivion of sleep finally takes her, pulling her into tomorrow to begin it all again. Such a life the teagirl leads.

Kek
>Best thing you ate
Had a mean dog soup
>Where did you stay?
Pic related
>How structured was it?
Pretty structured but we had some options, being my Amerifat self I went to the shooting range while most of the eurotrash played badminton or some shit.

Saw a kid begging near the gate of the hotel pretty late. Went over to him but a cop noticed nearby and like yanked him away. Probably went to go enforce some welfare and free food onto him, not a gulag or execution though :D

For only a moment we meet, but our love shall be eternal.

Would you say it's as bad as the media would want the world to believe? From what you read online, they make it sound worse then Mexico.

>you will never get to sink yourself deep into the virtuous artistic north korean waifu
>why even live

Kek.

How are the girls there?.
They like foreigners?

He didnt steal shit

>shooting range
They actually let you go to a shooting range? Did you get to shoot any guns? I don't think anyone has ever closely inspected a North Korean AK to see how it stacks up to ones made by other countries, did you get to see one up close?

Is it a Sup Forums wonderland?
What do you think? Rassenschande probably gets you sent to a work camp.

There's no comparison, even as shitty as Mexicans believe, but if you look at other tours, you would lean that almost nothing he would have seen wasn't pre-arranged to look perfect and to make the country much better than it actually is.

Didn't fire any aks but I used a target .22 and a sporting rifle
Pol wonderland if you're born there and are actually skilled/intellegent

Do you speak kimchi lang? Do common ppl speak eng?

I might write a vn on this.

Common people don't, and I'm not a koreaboo so nah.

Was it actually worth the expensive entry fee? (I doubt it)

Did they specifically mention banning anything? I know you're not supposed to bring Bibles because they're banned there.

Nobody likes mexicans

If you aren't a worthless minimum wage drone it isn't that expensive. Once you get there you can spend maybe $100 on the whole trip, foreign currency is really desired there.

How much did ya pay for the trip?
I heared they take away all devices with gps at the border, is it true?

Bibles, any Korean war history, any Korean dictionaries. Any clothes with prominent American or SK flags.

Unless it's a proper gps they wont. A few gps watches got in, and noone's phone was confiscated so it isn't that bad.

>drawing actual art

Oy vey these Goyim need some cultural enrichment.

NK is 100% jew free. An incredible amount of performing and fine art schools exist.

How much did you pay to get in? And I asked if it was worth it. Most these picture look boring as hell and not worth the trouble of going.

Looks nicer than most African countries, They are doing pretty well in isolation. It's sad that faggot Amerifats want to destroy them and bring (((democracy))).

>any Korean dictionaries
???

Did u go to kumsusan?

t. Schlomo Shekelstien

You can spend between 1000-2500 for group tours, individual ones are more expensive.
Seemed pretty worth it to me I got to experience something profoundly different to everyday life.
IDK that's what they said

>9/11
>Libya
>Irak
Yeah , the national media its very truhtful

that is a qt korean right there

What happens if you want to marry a korean qt?
She gets shot and you deported?
Were you able to talk to a NK normie on the street?
Post pics of souvenirs

OP.. I've been wanting to go to NK someday.

How does the people in NK treat american?

How NK treat americans difference than Europeans or anyone who isn't american?

jesus christ...

Is degeneracy banned?

I just fell in love with a someone on a jpg I'll never meet.

Yeah, bible handouts are banned.

That's the opposite of degenerate though.

Yeah, it's pure degeneracy. Thanks for the point out.

>tfw North Korea is more homogenous and crime free than any other Western nation

Now thats what I call reddit.

You do realise you are only allowed to see what they allow to see, right?

All the awful shit is further inland, away from Pyonyang and the pretty face they want to present to the rest of the world.

Fuck off, fedora.

>no niggers
>no Jews
>no mudslimes
>no whites
>no false religion

It makes sense really.

Kys you bluepilled kike worshipping muppet. I bet you're a cutfag too lmao.

This would be the worst country to get drunk. I would make a horrible mistake and say something I shouldn't.

You can actually go to north korea? Wtf

That is like saying ghettos represent a country

I do

SHUT IT DOWN

Imagine how it was for me, she was gazing directly into my eyes for at least 6 seconds.

They want to control the language, and are also worried about the south sneaking in subversive literature disguised as dictionaries.

It's not the same at all. If you think it is, kill yourself.

yeah, anyone can.
koryogroup.com/

china knows whats up

Atheists are the most degenerate. Go shove a banana up your ass. Also I'm not a kike or Mudslime.

i try

It kinda is. There isn't a low income section of Pyongyang, everyone there is a large earner and any low level workers transit from other towns to work there. The country is mostly industry and farmland which is why it seems shitty, but the industrial or farming sectors of most countries are pretty trash.

But who said I was atheist? Why is that your first accusation you go to?

you realize she's like 13 right?

>North Korea is atheist
>North Korea is the least degenerate country on earth

???