Indian Americans = Gods among men

Indians are by far the most intelligent and hardworking people in America. Compare that to the pathetic Pakistanis, who are at rock bottom (#45).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We only bring doctor Indians over so that is expected. Most of India though is rock bottom shit tier.

Why is Australia always the top white country? Im sick of always winning folks

Because Kangaroos have taught them hopping to the tops.

$100k and they still cant poo in the loo. sad really

W-where is Irish American on that list?

#47. Irish American : $62,141[3]

Below Pakistanis.

Obvious beta-male Indian is obvious. Of course they would do well, we're importing all the educated ones that wanted to leave that shit hole you call a country.

What the hell is "European American" supposed to mean?

>european american above all individual countries except latvia and britain which are almost equal
thats how easy it is to tell that these numbers are bullshit

>only allow highly educated poos into country
>people are surprised when they are successful

It's from wikipedia lmao.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

yeah no fucking shit

I was not entirely sure. I just saw this huge fucking wiki logo and typical layout but I just could not tell where it is from. thank you captain obvious

idk they got brits and lithuanians and latvians ect soooo i guess thats when some one in america is a european mutt and they dont know where they come from

You said the numbers were bullshit faggot, so I provided proof.

Now compare to Americans working in India.

Checkmate. You're comparing a small, affluent group of immigrants who have skills to bring to the average of an entire people.

Then how come Mexican immigrants are so poor.

>wikipedia
>proof
dumbass

and yeah I am aware of that [3] being a gubbinment site. so what, the numbers dont add up and this is an undeniable fact. thus, credibility is lost

because all the juans that come here are the retards that can't find jobs and want gibs

Indfag here and honestly its very difficult to balance it. I had a friends dad(indian family) who went to india to be a project manager or department head at the office in india.

He was my dads boss when they worked in boston but my dad made more money than him at the time probably $20-45k more.

I recently went to india and my cousins husband makes the equivalent of $1800-2500 a month. They live in a 3bd apartment with 2 full time nannies for their 2 kids. I talked about their expenses a bit and most of it was just rs20k($307) for their apartment, 30k for 2 nannies(12k each) + servant to clean. 10% tithe, food/gas/clothing/driver/etc all make it round out to about rs100,000 which is about $1538 at the current exchange rate.

So you can literally live very well off if you got the same pay here in india or even half of it. $2-5k a month in india is literally like the 1% of indian rich.

>no jewish americans