/who/ - Doctor Who General

An Adventure in Space and Time Edition

About to regenerate:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/6kamkp/spoilers_tv_series_10_episode_12_the_doctor_falls/djkrzrg/
youtu.be/VXe9C3nZxxY?t=40s
reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/6j0sem/the_cybermen_win_now_what/
archive.is/7eSsd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't want to be autistic, /who/, genuinely why fucking live

>Bradley rumours were real

Jenna used to wear bright-coloured bras under her school shirt when she was head girl, and all the students would ogle her.

like this sort of thing, but with a higher quality and less opaque shirt. She'd have been a bit chubbier at that point so her tits would have been a sight to behold.

She also used to work down at Blackpool beach selling sweets, so in the summer you can imagine she'd wear some hot bikinis, etc.

Capaldi's era
>First female Master
>First appearance of the Doctor as a child
>First appearance of Davros as a child
>Return of Davros
>First time the title sequence is left out of an episode completely
>First episode (almost) only featuring the Doctor
>Return of Gallifrey
>Return of Rassilon
>First onscreen male-to-female regeneration
>First appearance of an old style TARDIS interior in NuWho
>Return of River Song and completing her story that began in Series 4
>Third new sonic screwdriver in NuWho
>First gay female companion
>First time the Doctor is injured and is carried over more than one episode
>First time the Master is in several episodes in a row since the Pertwee era
>First appearance of Alpha Centauri since 1974
>First appearance of "old" Cybermen since 1966 (this particular style)
>First TV multi-Master story

Meme magic.

>First white-to-black regeneration

the girl from the impossible astronaut regenerated into mels

I hope Kris Marshall gets to do a multi-Doctor story with Colin Baker.

>mfw GB got tricked into infighting and Whelan got BTFO but it was all real in the end

True but we didn't see it. We only saw Mels regenerate into River.

for /who/ of course

>>First appearance of Davros as a child
I, Davros
>>Return of Davros
Stolen Earth
>>Return of Gallifrey
End of Time
>>Return of Rassilon
End of Time
>>First onscreen male-to-female regeneration
Curse of Fatal Death
>>First appearance of an old style TARDIS interior in NuWho
Want to say the Doctor's Wife
>>First gay female companion
Don't believe this but not going to check who else

Has the Capaldi era (especially s9-10) been the most fanwanky of NuWho?

>two-parter with the Master, UNIT and the Cybermen (and Cyberbrig)
>two-parter with the Master, Davros and the Daleks, featuring lots of different Dalek models (and let's not forget the cameos from UNIT, the Shadow Proclamation, the Sisterhood of Karn)
>return of Gallifrey with Rassilon and the Sisterhood of Karn, and a TARDIS interior that looked like the one from the sixties
>fucking MULTI-MASTER STORY FEATURING THE GENESIS OF THE CYBERMEN AND LOTS OF DIFFERENT CYBERMEN MODELS
>multi-doctor story with the First Doctor

Finales are always fanwanky to a degree, but you'd swear Moffat has been trying especially hard in the last few years.

>>First appearance of an old style TARDIS interior in NuWho
The Day of the Doctor had the War Doctor's Tardis.

Go back to Sup Forums

>First appearance of an old style TARDIS interior in NuWho

Pretty sure The Doctor's Wife (s6) gets that one, they flew in it and everything. It wasn't totally complete, but it was clearly very classic/old style

>>First gay female companion
Izzy Sinclair - 8th Doctor

10 series into NuWho, and the Master still doesn't have his/her own TARDIS :(((((

All I want is for this to be real and not inside the Doctor's head.

>like all these things except Rogan and Carlin

What do I mean by this?

I reckon the Vault will turn out not to be the same one seen in Extremis, but rather a Tardis camouflaged as one.
The circular center of the room looked an odd-deal Tardis-like to me.

There's Karen's new show

/lbg/ here,

your all the very gay

sincerely, /lbg/

Bumble bees confirmed for Christmas

Nothing, it's a "normal things in a collage with an insult" meme like that if-you-like-any-of-these-go-back-to-reddit one

Y-you too.

was there any scene/moment more disappointing in all of NuWho?

Why are you posting that ?

i can't comprehend how lie of the land was so fucking terrible.

did nobody read the script? did nobody care? you're telling me that everyone who read through the drafts thought this shit was passable? THIS as the climax to a three-part episode? who approved this?? why???

Can we all agree that Turn Left/Stolen Earth is the best penultimate episodes in all of NuWho?

All of these series firsts definirtely count for Capaldi, not for Big Finish adventures.
I mean jesus, only the most autistic fans listen to that shit - how many of the average viewers will have listened to fucking I, Davros?

Three different writers, two different directors.

Utopia/Sound of Drums was better

Why does the Fisher King look like a vagina

Dear anons, I've retconned this in my head canon.

You should make the same thing.

Bill never agreed with the monks. Monks were defeated during Pyramid at the End of the Earth by canceling apocalypse.

The Doctor actually just used regenerative energy to fix blindness and shut that door.

Monks left.

Lie of the Land and the end of Pyramid is only one dream Bill had.

This interpretation allows to preserve artistic integrity while preserving your own mental health from anger PTSD whenever watching lie of the land related content.

That was such a frantic day for me, because there was a forums I posted on where I got episodes from, and I had to watch The Stolen Earth in different parts and it was taking forever for each part to get uploaded.

The ending literally blew my mind, the slowest week of my life followed.

It's pretty fucking kino

It is massive garbage. Metacrisis Ten is bullshit.

Doomsday ending was kino but it ruined it

Fuck...

EVEN SIMM AGREES THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE PUT HIM IN THE COMING SOON TRAILER

REEEEEE

reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/6kamkp/spoilers_tv_series_10_episode_12_the_doctor_falls/djkrzrg/

Some1 who sawed The doctor fallen confirms bill won't be uman anymor

do you promise? the promise of a soldier?

Where's a good place to watch Classic Who boys? Gotta do something with the Summer.

The grammar in this post gave me autism.

'STEP...AWAY!'

KILL ME

KILL ME

False! You already had autism before viewing the post.

-Anonymous

PAIN

PAIN

PAIN

PAIN AU CHOCOLAT

PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN.

omelette du fromage !
Croissant !
Baguette vin et fromage !

The cybermen have won and the entire universe has been upgraded into cyber form. What happens next? What would they do?

>Tried to erase him from time
>tried to prevent him from regenerating by doing some mind shit
>pushed him off a satellite tower
>tortured jack and Martha's family
>took over earth at one point
>made the doctor regenerate 3 times
>turned one of his companions into a cyber man
>curbstomped him (from the teasers we have)

So why does the doctor still help the master?

Keep upgrading!

> WE-DIDN'T-THINK-THIS-FAR-AHEAD
> DOES-ANY-BODY-WANT-TO-PLAY-TIDDLY-WINKS?
> SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP-TERRY. JUST-SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP

youtu.be/VXe9C3nZxxY?t=40s

reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/6j0sem/the_cybermen_win_now_what/

good thread on topic, more in depth that what anons will say here

That's actually pretty creepy

> Damn Master you nasty but pussy game ridiculous

I often think what the fuck would the daleks do if they managed to detonate the reality. bomb.

Eating chocolate does ease pain right ?

they were wishing for chocolate all this time

It's The Mirror's fault

Committ suicide because they don't have a purpose anymore, like Dalek in S1E06

The Sun. It's The Mirror's fault we won't be surprised when they reveal Marshall on Saturday.

PAIN AU CHOCOLAT

Oh, my bad.

Is there any good torrent or MEGA for the Classic Doctors?

/who/poster EXPOSED

Support the artists, buy them.

archive.is/7eSsd

enjoy, brother

*chocolatine

>Buy 26 seasons at the BBC's inflated price
user, I want to enjoy a television show not take out a loan.

>Support the artists
Jon Pertwee is dead

chocolatine nigga

Also, from the mouth of one of her runners on Victoria, she likes to be naked when she's by herself (private dressing rooms, sleeping, etc.

I remember Moffat acting humble when talking about his last series. Saying that it would be like any other because the average normie doesn't care about the showrunner.

Now we're getting multi-master and multi-doctor stories back-to back.

That was before he knew Peter was leaving too. The Cybermen thing was clearly for him.

Good point Peter did want them back. I wouldn't be surprised if the 1st Doctor returning was done for him too.

Honestly this finale is nothing larger scope than usual business.

Nothing more than Hell Bent nor Day of the Doctor, End of Time, Journey's End, .... probably won't change anything in who's canon. Nothing like the return of Galilfrey, ... etc..

Honestly I hoped for something greater for the exit of Peter and moffat + 10th series.

well the christmas special is rumored to be about bringing gallifrey back

Isn't it always a paradox when two+ Doctors are together? I don't really know how it works, but how do they explain it away? Like, how is it possible. I understood The Day of the Doctor because of Bad Wolf, but how is THIS going to be explained.

Someone post the Blind Wave reaction for Bad Wolf!

In hindsight, what was the Monk Trilogy all about? I was so sure they would be returning for the finale after that "conclusion". Now it's certain that they aren't, the whole idea just seems really weird and out-of-place. It doesn't make sense to attach so much significance to them and to then just let them fizzle out.

Thought it was rumored to be about a two-doctors serial (Hartnell + PC) going for a last adventure, containing their regeneration, and witnessing christmas truce during WW1.

So much for the "The Monks are the Cybermen before they're converted" eh

I fell for that meme. It seemed to make sense at the time.

The same way Missy and Master happened I assume

Anyone got luck with a DWM link?

How would you feel if the Doctor actually, genuinely, legitimately died in the Christmas special – revisiting his first incarnation as a sort of farewell to life – and the reformed Missy took on the role and name of the Doctor to atone for her past?

I would drop the show

Fucking sad, fucking mad, would reconsider the meaning of my own life. Would cry whenever watching doctor who (sorry for being autistic, but i would really do that)

But in a sense that would be beatiful and powerful.

More like Cuckter Who lmao

How long will it take for us to get our tell all recounting of the behind the scenes of the Moffat era like RTD's Writer's Tale?

I would love it provided (necessary condition) the real Doctor would eventually survive and comeback years later like gallifrey and timelords during RTDWho.

It would be the uttermost powerful earthquake to ever have shaken the show.

Imagine that being the ultimate resolution to the Master - Doctor arc.

The doctor almost ( ... because of the necessary condition) giving up his own life to solve completely the Master who would become a second doctor, eventually cured after hundred of years.

That after the tenure of PC, with the arc being missy becoming good, would be tremendously huge.

Like a fucking 60 years old of polishing nuclear bomb exploding our minds.

I've got more inside knowledge about her if anyone's interested. Used most of the good shit here though.

It would also be a great way to side-step the female Doctor debate. If you kill the Doctor but have a female incarnation of the Master take over the role of the Doctor, you've kind of got a female Doctor without ever making the Doctor female, complete with the possibility for more female incarnations in the future.