BIG FUCKING SHOCK

Wow step it up, Disney. I frankly expected the score to be higher than this.

Did you dock your pay to critics because they actually dared to enjoy WW?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2017/apr/03/marvel-executive-says-emphasis-on-diversity-may-have-alienated-readers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. cuck

>Muh Wonder Woman
I don't really care about this capeshit wars that's going on here because I rarely watch capeshit, unless it gets good reviews.
But you have to be retarded not to realise the reason WW got such high reviews is because the main character is a female superhero.

The movie itself was completely average. Watchable and somewhat enjoyable but very forgettable.

Reminder that Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Warner Bros.

Rule of thumb with disney, treat their scores as if 80% was 0% (and 100% is 100%), and their rating suddenly make sense

7.6 average rating isn't that good.
Anything past a 6 counts as a positive review.

What about Pirates of the Caribbean 5? That got like 29%.

so this is just above a 50% then?

Fuck off DC shill.

Disney didn't make this movie, Marvel did. Marvel Studios has the greatest combination of critical and financial success of any movie studio established in the last 50 years. Better than Pixar and Lucas Studios before the prequels and more efficient at making movies as well. Only James Cameron as a director is in the conversation as being at a similar level, from a similar time period, and without having had a decline, but he isn't as prolific in production. Marvel is making at least a hit per year now.

>it's a shill accusation thread

WB owns RT you fucking retards

>Adurrrrrr it's good so it's a conspiracy
>Adurrrrrr my BvS

Aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhaahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa faggot it's great! DC hasn't made a good film besides WW. Deal with it faggot!

Oh and I was at the premier. It's kinno you dumb contrarian basement dweller.

But Sup Forums told me Sony was shit?

>52 reviews
>92% and 7.6/10
>WW at 50 reviews had a 97% and 7.8/10 score
Doesn't bode too well. It only needs 1 more rotten to get back to 90, more than than one is in the 80s.

Marvel Studios made the movie. Sup Forums was spamming threads saying that it would destroy WW critically and financially. I buy both because Homecoming is racially diverse, has a gay actor as a lead, and it features Iron Man which guarantess the coveted billion.

Homecoming has been doing the 87-90-92% dance for the whole day. This is going to be entertaining.

High 80s final score confirmed. Better than GOTG2 on paper but GOTG2 was the superior movie, so that's a shame.

or you could not be a retard and refer to the average rating

Not him, but not even the average rating is stable yet.
Just like the % ranged from 87-90-92, that one went from 7.6 to 7.5 to 7.4 and back and forth. It's too early in the game.

>I buy both because Homecoming is racially diverse
When has that ever done a work any favors?

theguardian.com/books/2017/apr/03/marvel-executive-says-emphasis-on-diversity-may-have-alienated-readers

if any critics got paid it was for WW

That's the comics though. The sjw-ness of Marvel is off the roof in those, between Iron Riri, Whor, and dyke nazi SJW Carol Danvers.

What will the patricians think?

>disney being humiliated by everybody else at its own game.

what a time to be alive

>SWORD AND SANDAL
Seriously?
Anyway, WW and GOTG2 need more ratings.

Racebent MJ is a mistake. I hope they'll fix it somehow.

Identity theft. The mex-nigger MJ stole her identity and we find out corruption in the system and PC culture prevented anyone from calling out that she wasn't white like the original MJ because le racism.

>has a gay actor as a lead
Source on this?

I doubt itll reach 1B, 700m tops

There's Iron Man in the movie. Iron Man = 1 billion.

Marvel made the movie and Sony funded the movie.

Tee Ved absolutely booty blasted

Pretty high RT score considering it has FUCKIN' A WHITE MALE as the lead.

This. Disney threatens and bullies reviewers by pulling their passes if they don't write a Jewish enough review.

He might be thinking of the previous actor who wanted Spiderman to hook up with Harry in Amazing Spiderman 3

>WW gets good reviews
>WOW MARVEL BTFO
>this gets good reviews
>BACK TO THE SHILLS

I know right? All Marvel movies have only had black lesbians as leads up until now.

But RT doesn't own the critics.

do you have any idea how many jewish-made movies RT btfos

but this is a Sony / Columbia film

RUN TO THE SHILLS
RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIVES

>crybaby DC fags actually think this way

>you're supposed to rate movies on a scale of good to excellent

You laugh now..... HOWEVER!

HAHA HA

wait RYM has films?
>pulp fiction number 1
dropped

>Aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhaahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Cringe

Has anyone seen this movie? Does it have anyone getting stuck with needles or detailed hospital/surgical sequences? Wanted to check this one out but my boyfriend is a big baby and won't go see it with me if it has that. Not worth making a thread so asking here.

I'm still laughing?

your boyfriend is a pussy cuck and so are you

aw shucks ya got me

>it's a capeshit consolewar faggotry thread
>there are permavirgins on this board right now that shill this garbage for free
>there are manchildren on here who's most exciting part of their day revolves around their franchise elitism

Ple delete

>theguardian.com/books/2017/apr/03/marvel-executive-says-emphasis-on-diversity-may-have-alienated-readers
Yet still Marvel dominaes the industry

No

%30 of it, yes.

It can't really "destroy" Wonder Woman critically because it scored in the 90's. I mean it can beat it but it wont effect Wonder Woman in any way. And of course financially Spidey will beat Wonder Woman. It's Spider-Man and Iron Man. It's in the BvS category of "If this doesn't make a billion it under performed"

Marvel doesn't dominate because of it's characters or story. It wins out because they are really heavy handed with the gimmicks. Spider-Man sells half of what Batman does these days

Why do you pretend to be upset over companies online?
Worse, why are you actually upset over multi million dollar corporations making movies that don't affect you in any way shape or form?

Imagine being this obsessed over the financial and critical reception of a product.

>better than Pixar.

If you're going to bait don't make it so obvious.

That's not true at all though. Globally, Spiderman destroys Batman in toy and merchandize sales. It's not even a competition at this point.

We were talking about comics retard.

Wait... if they got their pay docked, surely they'd review it more positively? So they'd get paid more again?