Grassroots political organizing

I'm gonna be managing a CA guy's campaign to get elected to the House in 2018. He's got almost zero exposure right now. Complete clean slate, Trump supporter.

I know you guys are good nationally, but how would you run a more low key local congress run?

I'm organizing a charity event at a school as a very first step. He can meet some people, meet some donors and start building some name recognition.

How else would you build up local exposure?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/vanessa-perez-70b3918a
kfiam640.iheart.com/onair/dark-secret-place-56189/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Have him join some kind of local community. That helps a lot.

He's known in the medical community, not much further. I want him to be able to find amplifiers; rather than just meeting a few people at a time by himseld, find ways he can speak to lots of them and be praised.

Conservative tea party groups. They're full of old people and evangelicals, but if you like you, you're set. Ask them if your guy can speak at one of their monthly meetings and they'll undoubtably say yes. If your candidate can convince them to vote for them, they will volunteer donate and get their friends and family to vote too. Try to also get him to speak at evangelical churches. They too can be a vital resource if you are able to win them over.

You probably already know this, but local elections are also almost completely name recognition. I have no data to support that, just my vast personal experience voting in three different areas. Every time, the candidate with the most signs or radio adds wins the local election.

You say he's popular in the medical community? Well, I'd start there to get some serious cash behind your campaign.

Don't fuck around with young people in a local election either. Milenials don't vote in midterm elections so don't even waste your time. A vast majority of your focus needs to be old whites because if you can get them excited, they will turn out to vote.

I have no experience with political campaigns, these are just my observations.

He's a young Hispanic guy in California. I could give it a shot, but I doubt there's going to be much tea party presence. I was thinking more families and younger Latinos, he's a strong advocate for them in the Trump style.

At this point I plain and simply want the name recognition. Way too early to start fundraising yet. He's literally unknown to the general public, and the Republican incumbent is a very old guy with decades of experience on various House committees.

Good points, I'll keep them in mind. Fundraising without getting the GOP's attention to step on him is going to be pretty difficult.

If he's Hispanic, than republican diners should jump all over that. They're always looking for minority appeal by getting minority candidates. It's stupid, I know, but it's how it is.

Is the incumbent an open boarders cuck? If so, it should be easy to rally massive grassroots support, similar to what Paul Nehlen is doing right now.

He's a neocon, so yes. With how many committees he's on and how long he's been in Congress I'd be fairly certain he'd be corrupt and the GOP would step on him to keep my guy down.

And forget about the "conservative Catholic Hispanic family" meme. They won't be of much help, if any. You need to focus on older whites age 40 and above.

Keep in mind this is going to be in 2018 so god only knows how the landscape will have changed by then with Trump in office. Open borders will probably be one of those issues they change positions on.

I'm with you on the name recognition though. I dont think a heavily negative campaign is going to be plausible; cost too much and there wouldnt really be enough oxygen to let it play out.

Maybe, but you'll have to prove to the GOP that your guy is young, hip and exciting. Trust me, republicans love nothing more than a hip young minority candidate. If your guy is half way charismatic, I don't think you'll have too much pushback from the GOP establishment. They'll probably just let the race play out naturally, which is obviously what you want.

He's a great speaker. Roasted a councilwoman over being racist and not supporting Trump just for convenience. He'll have no trouble winning ppl over.

You really think the GOP wouldnt be a roadblock? I've advised him to stick to non political name rec for now so he doesnt get their attention yet. Not to mention his opponent is going to be able to soak the airwaves once he realizes there's a threat.

Exactly. You're at such a disadvantage right now due to the fact that the incubant has been in office for so much longer, so you'll need to make a stradagy that is more than just yard signs.

Getting into the community is probably the best way to do it. Speaking at fairs or other social events would be best because congress members rarely have public events in their district. Also, local talk radio stations love the election cycle, so try to get to get your guy as a regular guest on a show or two.

>Getting into the community is probably the best way to do it. Speaking at fairs or other social events would be best because congress members rarely have public events in their district.

Yep, thats the first thing we're doing.

What does the person he's running against look like?

If he's a pro-Trump hispanic running against a white incumbent of any political stripe you're golden. If that is the case i will leave an email ITT of the people who will help you get your man elected.

Yep, he's an old >fucking white male.

I'd also say to reach out to establishment GOP leaders in your state. I really do think that the fact your guy is Hispanic and young will go such a long way. They don't give a shit about policy, they just want to win elections and what better way to do that than a young charismatic minority.

It also helps push the "democrats are the real racists" meme that the GOP establishment has been pushing.

>It also helps push the "democrats are the real racists" meme that the GOP establishment has been pushing.
Yep, thats one of his core issues that he's talked about so far, just as a regular guy.

So basically my original plan is pretty much on track, local speaking and engagement. Just need to decide if we get the GOP involved sooner or later.

Yeah, the new establishment GOP has just as big of a hard on for minorities as the democrats. You're probably have a pretty good shot at winning

Sooner. You don't want to wait and be low on cash.

Sup Forums I am very close to finding the Clinton Foundation's link to terrorism. So far, I have uncovered very strong indicators of terrorist connections to the Clintons and I'm not talking about Huma Abedin.

The information I uncovered strongly indicates that CF is facilitating weapons trades in what seems to be an exchange for large donations. These trades are conducted through a front-operation known as "McLarty Associates", a D.C consultancy firm started by Henry Kissinger. They claim to be trade consultants, but upon further investigation, I found direct links between one of their associates and Qatari terrorist fund groups. I believe this firm is responsible for facilitating prohibited weapons trades in the middle east. I plan to gain access to their IT systems to find more substantial evidence, but the links seem quite damning to me. The link attached is the suspected associate with links to the Qataris. I implore you all to be incredibly skeptical of my findings and do your own research. This is the best method to establish both trust and accuracy in our investigations of the Clinton Foundation.

linkedin.com/in/vanessa-perez-70b3918a

Depends which district desu

Get in contact with Lt. Bryan Suits. He's on-air talent Satu4day nights ob KFI in Los Angeles. He is very motivated to get Pro-Trump Hispanics in office throughout California so long as they're running against a white incumbent.

kfiam640.iheart.com/onair/dark-secret-place-56189/

Numerous contact options in the far right sidebar

Neat, I'll keep that. Thanks a lot.