Gary Johnson loses lawsuit to be included in presidential debates

>Judge dismisses debate lawsuit by Gary Johnson.

>Gary Johnson and one of his rivals, presumptive Green Party nominee Jill Stein, sued the commission last September, alleging violations of antitrust law and the First Amendment. Johnson and Stein are seeking spots on the all-important presidential debate stage this fall. But federal judge Rosemary M. Collyer threw out the lawsuit on Friday. In mid-September, the commission will add up five national polls and invite the candidates who are averaging at least 15% support. The first debate is scheduled to take place on Monday, September 26.

money.cnn.com/2016/08/05/media/debate-lawsuit-gary-johnson-jill-stein/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fec.gov/data/CandidateSummary.do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

J U S T
U
S
T

Lmao

He still could.

As long as CNN keeps shilling him then maybe he can get the 15%.
If Johnson gets in the debates it's probably over for Hillary though, so CNN will probably careful

>Libertarian
>lawsuit

The free market has spoken, Gary.

100% Voting for gary johnson in nov.

>alleging violations of antitrust law
aren't libertarians were against antitrust laws?

Johnson is pretty much a democrat

This

Why would you refuse to use cards that are being handed out?
He saw a chance, he took it.

And Johnson is hardly a libertarian.
Especially not with his VP pick.

If he gets in the debates, he'll just steal votes from Hillary.

Ah yeah, I was wondering about this yesterday. We cannot have 4 people on stage (or 3). It MUST BE Trump and Hillary ONLY.

If it's only them two on stage, Trump will slaughter the bitch like a mad cow. If it's all four of them on stage, you can bet that gay johnson AND jill stein will both be interjecting and taking the bullet for hillary whenever trump targets her. She will just have to keep her mouth shut and have gary and jill call trump a racist for an hour. It would be a fucking disaster.

ONE ON ONE. That is the only way.

No kidding.

The Libertarian Party hasn't nominated an actual libertarian to be their presidential candidate in over a decade (2004).

It's been the Bob Barr, Gary Johnson and Bill Weld show.

Based Badnarik

Good, if he had gotten in Hillary would have just ducked the debate and let corporate shill #2 fight against Trump while she avoided any sort of public scrutiny.

Johnson is a socially tolerant capitalist, and a skeptic of big government.

Up to you personally if that's a liberterian or not.

LOL

Implying Johnson exists as anything but a Hillary surrogate to attack Trump.

>The free market has spoken, Gary.

Yes, because the constitution says free speech only applies in 15% of the public, as reported by the "two" parties*, say you can have it.

*(which clearly have no conflict of interest at all)

Nah I think you're all wrong. I bet the Hillary campaign would be giving Johnson 100k+ $ for every jab he takes at trump, and 500k$+ for every time he takes the bullet for hillary.

This cannot happen. If it's not Trump vs Hillary (as it fucking should be) then it will be disastrous.

JOHNSON FEELING THE LONG ARM... OF THE LAW.

LUUUUUL

R E K T

I'm (for more or for less) a right-leaning libertarian and I think Johnson is a complete cuck. He proved it on JRE. He means well, but he has no genuinely good arguments for any of his positions. He's a panderer. He simply offers him self as the "golly jee, I'm a centrist, both sides are le extreme XD"

it's going to be a disaster anyway. the moderators and the crowd are all going to be 100% clinton shills. then the next day they'll say that hillary was calm and focused on the issues while trump was a loud crybaby. I'm expecting a video of a 9 year old mexican girl asking trump if he wants to deport her.

He's a gun grabbing bitch that kissed the cock of BLM and bowed to them.

Dudes is a faggot. Fuck libturds.

>DNC can rig elections
>Presidential candidates not allowed on tv debates
>Presidential candidates not allowed on ballots in most states
>candidate with the most votes doesn't necessesarily wins

If Russia tried to pull this shit, it'd be an invasion and coup.

This would be a step up, except he's in lockstep with Hillary.

You realize there are literally hundreds of presidential candidates, right? How many nuts who filled out a few forms should be allowed up on stage in the name of "free speech"?

Admit there has to be some minimum requirements, and you just don't like the current ones.

They're just trying to go "mainstream" before they nominate the real ones, I guess.

Sort of like how Pantera sold out before they made the metal they wanted to make.

He could easily be part of the right wing of the Democrat party.
Little more skeptical than most, but still in his heart a liberal.

It beats Hillary.

Though I think Gary his "23% national sales tax while eliminating the IRS", may end up hurting the poor and middle class.

Gary and Hillary have a lot of overlap.
Trump supporters won't vote for him.

Gary can only be beneficial to Hillary if he manages to stump Trump into the grounds of less than 40% national support.

>jill stein

Whats the point? She isn't even registered in some of the state.

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Only 4 are capable of getting enough electoral college votes. It's perfectly reasonable to have a 4-way debate.

>The commission on presidential debates is literally a joint entity of the Republican and Democratic parties

You should all get behind based Jill Stein.

So is Trump.
All the choices are Democrats.
Should've voted for a real conservative like Ted Cruz.

how loose is Jill stein? She looks like a hippie and probably do alot of hippie orgy.

If only he had the delegates...

>Yes, because the constitution says free speech only applies in 15% of the public, as reported by the "two" parties*, say you can have it.
>
>*(which clearly have no conflict of interest at all)

You're just throwing buzzwords against the wall to see if any stick. You have no fucking clue what free speech is and can't explain how it supposedly applies to being included in a televised debate. Nor do you understand the concept of conflict of interest.

Maybe words like "real conservative" are bullshit when they're pro-TPP pro-immigrant retards.

No, Trump is more of a conservative than Cruz.

The Republican party have lost their ways. And the Democrats aren't Liberals either even if they claim they are.

Pretty much this. There is no reason for liberals to be in panic mode since every single candidate available (Johnson and Stein included) are Democrats in disguise. There is no way the Democratic party could lose this election.

nice evasion attempt

guess who puts judges in prime spots like the Supreme Court

pols from the "two" parties

no conflict of interest there, no sir

A lot more Dems and Republicans would side with the views of a guy like Johnson or Stein if they thought they had a chance of actually winning. The only reason most people are stuck with the two party system is because that's the only way your vote isn't absolutely worthless.

They probably will. I bet he would only attack Trump like the cuck he is.

>muh NAP! abolish coercion!
>what do you mean the network chose not to have me in their debates? they should be forced to, it's only fair!
libertarianism in a nutshell

>the only way your vote isn't absolutely worthless
it's worthless

ever heard of election fraud?

it just gets more efficient

it has been happening since ancient Athens (scientists just found tons of fake ballots from ancient Athens—ballot stuffing)

voting is like lotteries... keeps the masses passive by giving them the illusion of participation and opportunity

THE DIET DEMOCRAT IS OUTOUTOUT

Last time I checked TPP is freetrade

Since when did GOP become anticapitalist?

>Last time I checked TPP is freetrade
tpp is about as free trade as islam is the religion of peace

Have a (You)

Goosio is right, anyone who is in favour of secret tribunals which can overturn the laws of the country isn't a conservative, they're a traitor.

Get fucked.

The floor belongs to Clinton and Trump

Not some libertarian faggot

someone put a leash on this crooked-toothed nigger

I really hate Johnson.

I fucking despise these nobodies who think they have a right to run for president

Retards in the third parties are corrupt and know they won't ever win. They just run to get some money out of it. Fuck them.

Libertarians (AKA Democrats-Lite) will bitch and moan about muh 15%, but where do we draw the line? Because really, there's hundreds of political parties in this country.

Here are all the candidates for President in 2016.

fec.gov/data/CandidateSummary.do

Should we let all these jokers come to the debates?

>all these bluepilled retards ITT not realizing that Shillary wants Johnson at the debates so they can team up against Trump
They'll soon start rigging polls for Johnson. Expect the following poll numbers soon: 15-20% Johnson, 30-35% Trump and 50-55% Shillary.

>not letting wayne lambright debate

no.
you are completely wrong.

the reason why 3rd parties run is because once they hit 5% in the General Election, they receive federal funding, and become a more serious party for future elections.

The inevitable fall of the Republican party is looming near. They won't win this election, and their last stand is in 2020. If they lose then, they party is done for.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Libertarian party replace the GOP in the next few presidential elections.

Johnson is a Hillary plant. He has no intention of winning. His only purpose is to poll at least 15% so he can get a spot in the debates to attack Trump and make Trump attack him instead of Hillary.
If Hillary and the media fail to rig the polls for Johnson, they'll kill Bill Clinton just before the elections as a last resort. Hell, they might do it either way.

You're absolutely right, I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

>I'm expecting a video of a 9 year old mexican girl asking trump if he wants to deport her.

Hhahahaaha.... it hurts...

Where is the JUST Johnson?

>where do we draw the line

Don't shill

Obviously "we" draw the line so that only the "two" parties picks get to speak

> Johnson is a Hillary Plant

Nah Trump is.