We are Siamese if you please. We are Siamese if you don't please

>We are Siamese if you please. We are Siamese if you don't please.

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwSYm1NPHP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They meant they don't give a fuck if your unhappy they are siamese

Cats are by nature sociopathic and incapable of empathy.

Also inherently better pets than dogs.

It was making fun of the fact Siam changed its name to Taiwan. They're Siamese even if you call them Taiwanese. Just like how some Iranians demand you call them Persians.

If you enjoy walking potted plants that shit all over your living area and occasionally maul you then sure.

We are refugees if you please. We are refugees if you don't please.

They mean keep your shitty memes in Sup Forums

Thailand. And poor Lady got blamed for their destruction.

Oh sorry, Taiwan is the name you have to call real China otherwise Usurper China gets angry.

And if there's ONE cat breed that gives less of a fuck of how you feel than any other, and give you an earfull, it's those Siam fuckers.

Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwSYm1NPHP4

Nah, Siamese are great. One time I'd had a shitty day and came home from school to have a bit of a cry, and as soon as I started my housemate's Siamese came tearing up the stairs, hopped on my lap and began purring. He never did anything like that at any other time.

how fucking dare you

They are Siamese whether you like it or not

>REEEEEEEEE

It's just a singing way too say "we don't give a flying fuck about what you think". Because, you know, asshole cats.

How the fuck do you spastic retards constantly manage to get cats to attack you?

Siamese cats are so fucking un-cat-like it's not even funny.

Which brings up the question, what kind of chink wizardry is going on in Asia?

dog people always go for the belly

It's China, what do you expect?

I never got that, like I'm not a retard so I've never had a cat attack me. But I learned pretty quick about the belly thing after some clawed up arms. Is it over sensitive to cats? Is that why they hate it?

Nah, those guys are just worried for her

>The girl human locked herself in a glass room full of rain, is she mad? She might get hurt!

Lloyd's watching his racist cartoons again.

That dog is still pretty dog like.
They're much bigger than cats, have long faces, all that shit.
If Chins didn't have such long ears they'd be dead ringers for those really ugly cats.

I think it might be a little more sensitive than the rest of their bodies. Also when cats kill, they do it by disembowelling their victims with their claws, so cats might be more wary of stuff going near their bellies. They like belly rubs once they trust you though.

Nah, listen to how long the cries are. They think she's in trouble.

>That dog is still pretty dog like.
Shibas are said to have more cat like behavior or something. So basically a mind swap.

Goddamn why do all Siamese have such hideous voices
this is pretty adorable though

Actually Siamese are one of the few Cat Species who show obvious traits they give a fuck about you.

so they are basically like chinks?

Had a Siamese male cat when I was growing up. He was very aggressive and particular about what he wanted to do.

Fun to play with but would claw the shit out of you if you played with him too much. Liked to sit in the middle of a room and be admired but not touched.

The are more intelligent than many cats and assert themselves on a regular basis.

the belly in any animal is the weakest, most vulnerable spot, when they fight that's the part they protect the most.

by presenting their weakest spot they're showing trust, like someone kneeling. You're not supposed to take advantage of that by going for a rub if they still don't submit 100% to you.

>by nature

No one ever points out that this is because we bred them to be killing machines

They mean whether you want it or not, you're gonna get happy endings in your sleep. Wake up with sandpaper-dick daily.