I have no doubts about the wall. It is completely possible to fund and build...

I have no doubts about the wall. It is completely possible to fund and build. What I am worried about is that democrats will try to stop it from happening every step of the way. They'll try to sabotage it any way they can, by trying to cut funding constantly, and using the media to run a hit piece for 2 straight weeks if one little thing goes wrong while the wall is being built.

Other urls found in this thread:

us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theyll try to block the majority of his shit just 'cause'

>trying to cut funding
Wasn't the plan that Mexico was going to pay for it?

Tariff on imported goods from Mexico.

Liberals will try to cut the budget so that that money doesn't go to the wall.

The media fiasco will not stop once trump is elected. They will continue to try to smear him and berate him while we all carry on and keep our eyes on the way forward.

>build a wall
>mexicans tunnel underneath

That sounds like me paying for it through marked-up prices.

Declare SJW a terrorist ideology and put them in concentration camps like Guatanamo Bay, but this time legally on your own republican soil.

>he thinks the plan was for Mexico to write the U.S. a check for the wall

I love butthurt gringos

they think they can do anything about reconquista.

> What's a foundation

Foundations just got 10 feet deeper.

cant they just swim around it in the gulf of mexico

Beaners can't swim.

>implying they wouldn't put armed right wing death squads on the other side of the wall in the first place
You can only tunnel for so long and have to come up eventually.

It's more like "Hey we're going to stop sending you hundreds of millions of dollars and use it on the wall instead"

>huuuurrr tRumpz gunna git electeded

ayyy yo goyim

I dont know if you've noticed this

but ever since mexico became a part of NAFTA is has been an unofficial state of the USA.

And it'll stay that way so long as the federal government has anything to say on it.

y'all goyim just have to deal with it

>can only tunnel so long
>Who is Albert Spaggiari

It's not a tariff. He's going to fuck with their visa prices and withhold aid

>Democrats having a majority in Congress
Fortunately libfags don't vote in midterms

fuck outta here nigger

>8 meter tunnel

The young vote is a double edged sword. Sure, they're stupid and easily manipulated, but at least they're too uninformed to know about the midterms

The USA gives Mexico over $500,000,000 per year in 'foreign aid'. According to Trump, we will stop giving them that money if he is elected. Forever. Fuck foreign aid. This $2 billion per term could easily create the border wall, looking at the low cost of new European border walls in 2016. Is that the USA paying? No. Is it Mexico paying? No. It's Mexico loosing a half billion dollars a year, and usa getting a border wall. I know it sounds weird. Let's not even get started on the foreign aid we give to other countries. Those countries will have to pay us for help from now on, we are going to bill foreign nations for our activities. It's going to revolutionize the american military industrial complex. Instead of paying for wars, we will charge for defense. It's fucking brilliant: our for-profit military will be transcendental, I swear it.

We'll get the chained-together protest line obstructing heavy equipment. We'll see arson, work place sabotage. Leftist never-Trumps are already convinced they have a noble and just mandate so there are precious few boundaries they'll respect when he's in power. I welcome tge age of happenings.

inb4 trump uses his own money to build it.
Do me good kek

lel

I love it when wetbacks think they're not 1 day away from being conquered again by unparalleled military might the second they screw up

Oh shit guess its over. I am now #cucked4her

Keep pulling numbers out of your butthole, these trumptards love believeing false stories anyways.

us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

The wall isnt happening, trump is a hillary shill, kill yourselves.

Reminder that this happened the last time whites were truly pissed off at nonwhites, then we dropped a second nuke a few days later just for the lolz. Shitskins would be wise to remember what is simmering beneath the surface of Western Civilization.

>Mexican intellectuals

>implying we need to use full power against a third world country
carpet bomb the jungles where the cartels live and call it a day