Being a Berserk fan is suffering

>Tom Harday as Guts
actually a good idea

>still no decent anime adaptation
>what is the 1997 anime

Hollywood should stay the fuck away from Berserk and Godfith

>1997 anime
>good
The only good thing to come out of that anime was the OP, and only because it was so bad it was good

I don't think any director can do both action and melodrama well enough to adapt Berserk. The monsters and violence would probably be disappointing too, unless they had a massive budget and some really talented practical effects guys.

Also The Rock as Donovan

someone post the qt Casca

can we please stop this meme that Berserk is any good? Honestly the hero is named "guts"

fucking trash

hi

>A 40-year old as Casca

Tom Hardy is a manlet bisexual.

Guts needs to be a solid 6'1 muscular man.

holly shit that's literally her

This needs to happen now

What did they mean by this?

those noblewomen were racist. They wanted to touch his face because he's mongolian

Frankly, you animefags deserve every bit of it. An alarmingly-high percentage of those who watch anime and manga, have been deprived of the knowledge necessary to interact successfully with other human beings. Anime is nothing more than cartoons with featureless expressions, expressions that the audience often mimic and attempt to pass off as "socializing". More often than not, this is met with derision and scorn, as it should be.

Those who watch anime have not matured. They are stuck in eternal limbo between childhood and pubescence, completely unable to respond appropriately to others in the outside world. I suppose as long as they're contributing to society in some manner, shape or form by working a computer job from home instead of polluting outside with their awkward ugliness and foul scent, then I have no major issue with them.

>tl;dr: watch all the anime you want, manchild, but don't bring your stink anywhere near me

Dumbass, this thread has literally nothing to do with anime at all.

lol says a waifu fag kys

If you want Miura to get back on Berserk then you know what you have to do.

Destroy Idolmaster

>girl Griffith

>making casca a spic
no.

>implying

also Guts is like 20 years old

He looks 40 though.

Paul Dano as Guts

make this kid get on trt and he makes a decent guts