>has more than 10 seasons
is such a thing possible?
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic pretty related.

Wouldn't it depend entirely on the kind of cartoon and the episode format?

I mean if it had an overall plot then it probably wouldn't be possible.
A villain of the week show porbably couldn't take it as far.

Is Southpark the only one?

Pic extremely related though. As in, it's the only example.

American Dad is probably the only other one I can think of

For Sup Forums no.

They only like shows 3 seasons or less. Co hates to support but loves to complain. Sup Forums loves character development but hates love interest.

But South Park IS a good cartoon, with over 10 seasons.

Most lovable little boys on tv.

Arthur
Sesame Street
King of the Hill
ATHF

I think it's important to remember that South Park, even as good as it's been lately, DID still go through a pretty rough patch a few seasons ago.

I think any show is capable of remaining good after 10 seasons, but only if they rise to the challenge and keep the show good.

What was this episode trying to parody?

No the last good season was the nine, and that was something like 10 years ago.

>9
>not 19

>Implying I wouldn't trade every previous season in a choice to keep the one that gave us this gem

Don't you mean "more than 9 seasons"?

Most of the time, season 10 is the one that sucks and leads to the death of the show. S9 is usually the "last good season", as opposed to 10 which is the first BAD season

The Reality was such an honorable hero.

The movie Heavy Metal

Try 4 seasons.
Only consistently good ones I can think of are South Park and Regular Show.

People say South Park is good but I can't stand watching it.

The comedy is too rough for me.

These are the first to come to mind except for sesame street

>too rough
?????????????????
offensive? violent?

Both.
I don't mind harsh language and violence but South Park uses it so much that I just feel uncomfortable.

Why in the ever living fuck are you here then?

nigger

But you're on Sup Forums??

South park is the only good cartoon running 10+ seasons. If 10+ years, theres venture bros

That also have to learn to change things. Add not take characters. Change areas. South park does this and its nice.

I disagree, introducing a mind-numbing character like Elmo to that show was a mistake

to be fair hearing people swear might be different from reading it

As I said, I don't mind crass language or even gore, I'm just uncomfortable when it's constant, I can't really hang around Sup Forums or Sup Forums, but I'm fine in the boards I frequent in because not everybody makes their post with "Fucking nigger fuck shit ass cock cunt bitch fag retard moron" though there are those every now and then, I'm fine just with the occasional "fucking faggot".

It doesn't take much to make me uncomfortable, I like Jon Stewart but John Oliver is too rough for me.

Depends on the criteria. If it's just "a cartoon with more than 10 seasons that was overall good", it absolutely counts.

If it was "a cartoon with 10 good seasons" it does not count.

go back to your safe spaaaaaaaaace

>John Oliver is too rough for me
>is too rough for me
>John Oliver

Holy shit I was about to say Sup Forumsmblr is real but jesus fuck you are in your own little world of triggering there aren't you?

I really want to like it, but the problem is that I'm too late. The biggest boon it has is the quick turnaround time on episodes letting them be very topical, but it's also a huge hindrance because it makes the episodes CRAZY dated.

I think that's a good song because nobody is safe from having a "safe space", not even South Park itself.

It's more that Stewart would make a serious point first then joke at the end while Oliver puts in a joke in the middle of making a serious point.

South Park has its Zombie Seasons too. It starts around when Matt and Trey started working on Book of Mormon. The show started being almost nothing but recent pop culture references.

World War Zimmerman being one of the worst.

I think every show, no matter how good, will have zombie seasons. I LOVE American Dad, but pretty much everything from Season 8 onwards has been mediocre, and Season 1 was pretty much actively terrible. Season 1 of KotH started off shaky, and it declined in quality towards the end.

That's how it usually is, in my experience. IT starts off shaky or mediocre, finds its footing and gets better and better for the next 2-3 seasons, then starts a slow decline.

thank you, goddamn
the comedy barely exists anymore
its mostly just playground bully-tier repeating everything the nerd says in a nasally tone of voice mockery
its like a political cartoon without the pedantic pseudo-sophistry

people seem to forget that characters used to have personalities, that cartman wasnt always this plot-driving savant capable of literally everything or that kyle wasnt a wet blanket in a perpetual state of asshurt about cartmans antisemitism
anyone that thinks the show hasnt changed is ignorant

combined with the fad at the time, getting high on outrageous shit.

no, you're just ignorant...

This shit has to be bait or something. Even 5 years old children aren't near like you.

>the episode ends with reality hanging himself

It's not bait, it's an honest opinion.
I don't hate South Park, it's just not my cup of tea.

What? No, the town people lynched him