What the health 2017

> ever type of meat (red/processed/white/seafood/canned) causes cancer, no matter how you cook it
> eggs cause cancer and heart disease
> all dairy causes cancer, heart disease, dementia, autism

Is the most meme docu ever produced? Literally, what the fuck are we supposed to eat??

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/?utm_term=.dc2d5fc8b168
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Literally, what the fuck are we supposed to eat??
They want you to eat nothing but kale and avocado toast.

Celery sticks and water

Go vegan.

Can I squish her into ketchup?

>implying a well-thought out dedicated vegan diet that includes you spending most of your money and a lot of your time in the kitchen making food isn't the healthiest diet there is
I just can't be arsed

Watching vegan doc
>it ain't meat starts playing

Points for just saying it straight.

It's disappointing when people won't admit they can't be arsed, but instead perform the mental gymnastics to claim that somehow their shitty diet is actually healthy.

You're all going to die anyway.
Vegans get cancer anyways.
Might as well enjoy your time.

Besides, most vegans die of HIV-induced-AIDS

anything that tastes bad is good for you

anything that tastes good is bad for you

Proven, you will never find this wrong

Wrong
virtually all fruits are good for you

carrots
no they're not. fruit is natural candy

Me, I just don't care. I enjoy my junk food.

So you be sayin'... everything be causin' cancer?

>no they're not. fruit is natural candy
retarded american sugar-fearing myth
there is literally nothing healthier than fruit

>2016
>still eating an unsustainable diet
you should honestly be gassed if you aren't living off the land

>what are vegetables
fuck off shitskin

>what are vegetables

vegetable-only diets cannot sustain the human body
fruit-only diets can

(((They))) want you to eat rice and corn because it's the easiest product to grow.

Imagine 99% of the serfs in the world living off rice and wheat like the god-standard of serfdom in China.

If we can convince everyone that everything is evil we can feed them for nothing, drastically decreasing the costs to keep the serfs alive.

>sunlight causes cancer
Literally, how the fuck are we supposed to go outside??

>watching a documentary on meat made by vegans

Might aswell watch a holocaust doc made by neonazis.

You made me chuckle. Here's a (you)

they're right, you know...

somethings gonna get me
no one gets out of here alive

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/?utm_term=.dc2d5fc8b168
Malnourishment is very common. There are even cases of teens not being able to hit puberty because of it.

That's because retards adopt veganism without learning how to eat properly. Veganism isn't magic, it needs to be thought out just like any other diet to be healthy.

In fact, that very article points out that it's not veganism, it's neglectful parenting (manifested in the form of a poorly thought-out diet) that caused this. The headline is just clickbait, proven irrelevant in its own fucking article.

You are a very dumb person.

what's the point of this non-sequitur? If you actually have something to say, say it

>i-its not veganism, it's the diet
You are very dumb

>literally what it says in the article
>being this retarded
it should be common sense that any form of diet, if poorly thought out, will be unhealthy for a person and especially a baby
but you'd rather write something off because I guess the concept of veganism trickles your hypersensitive Sup Forums sensibilities or something

But the article you posted says exactly that?

Lol you mad

Yea, and the other mongoloid said the article claimed it wasn't the diet, it was negligence.
The negligence was from the vegan diet.

More like aidsburgers.

>The negligence was from the vegan diet.
But that's wrong and something nobody ever said anywhere other than a faggot on Sup Forums.

The article did you idiot. At this point you are either b8ing or too stupid to further converse with.

Vegan propaganda is the worst propaganda

telomeres shortening kills you, how to stop?

>As an article in the Spectator last year argued, it isn’t veganism that harms children — it’s neglectful parenting. Veganism, if done right, can give kids all the nutrients they need for healthy growth, experts say.

Did you not read this sentence in the article?

>no true vegan

you eat what we tell you to eat goy

>Veganism is no longer eating plants, it's now about eating vitamins and supplements

What did (((they))) mean by this?

all that shit is fine on it's own it's all the chemicals jews put in it that causes cancer

yes goy, the vegans are out to get you
the food industry loves you and wants you to be healthy

>implying they don't have already have aids

>(((vegan food doesnt cost a fuckload more than regular food. vegan supplements dont cost a fuckload more than regular food. choose vegan.)))

>eveything you eat is bad for you
>life expectancy rises every year

>if you don't live past 80 and get those extra few years from veganism you won't ever get to live in a retirement home shitting and pissing yourself until you die

Vegans truly do win

If I ever end up in one of those places I'm just going to start taking out as many old people in their sleep as I can before getting caught. Why not?

>from the guys who brought you-

All the vegans I know smoke cigarettes. I don't believe their ciggies are VEGAN cigarettes.

except that causes cancer too

that's what Steve Jobs thought and his diet killed him

3 grandparents: 75, 86, 91. 75 died the first night she spent in a nursing home. 86 refused to go, lived with us, moved back to his place and died in a couple of weeks alone. 91 refuses to go, lives alone, still alive.

I will never goto one of those old people prisons. Imagine all the vegan normies around you shitting themselves and pissing themselves.

No you idiot the article said it was due to negligence and not the vegan diet. Other user was right.

>I don't like it so it must be duh jews

just cut out the middle man and eat some cancer

You live longer because you're healthier for longer.

It's beginning not to. The UK I think LE fell for the first time last year.

Almost like commodification of food is a bad thing

>Not photosynthesizing
Heterotrophs BTFO

No.

I'll eat whatever the fuck I want when I want. I'm not a pussy cuck.

Hope like diabetus user

This is the age of the petulant man-child.

I'm amazed so few people understand this. The animal product lobby vs. the anti-animal product lobby is nothing but the meat/dairy/egg producing corporations vs. the corn/wheat/rice corporations.
If you honestly think anybody gives two shits about your own health, you're as dumb as it gets. They want you eating their shit food in order to get/keep you unhealthy, that way you need to pay them for health insurance to see a doctor so the doc can prescribe you their shit drugs which keep you sick so you need to keep taking them forever.
Nothing big corporations do is to benefit you in any way, it's literally all just about profit. And they have control of virtually every aspect of our society.
TL;DR we're all fucked no matter what so eat whatever you want

Then one wouldn't be made, since the holocaust never happened.

>eat thing for hundreds of thousands of years
>literally conquer the planet because of superior nutrition from thing
>suddenly thing is bad for you and kills you [citation needed]
Really fires up the neurons...

It was necessary but not sufficient.

I'm 24 and have never eaten a vegetable or piece of fruit in my life due to allergies and the fact that they are fucking disgusting. Ask me anything

>removed from parents

Based Italy. That's how you deal with this kind of nonsense.

>not being a breatharian
>can't break the artificial habbit of eating
it's like you like wasting money and time

The guy who hosted this documentary was the most pathetic cuck pussy ass bitchnigger I've ever seen in my life.

I genuinely hope he gets diabetes. I would actually pay good money to see his reaction to discovering he's got it.

>All grandparents ate meat every day and eggs/dairy several times per week
>Least healthy one died at 88
>Longest living grandparent is 97
>Nobody in my family has ever had cancer
>Nobody in my family ever had dementia
>Only my uncle has autism, but my grandparents were in their 40s when he was born

I think I'll take my chances. Quality of life is better than living 5 years longer.

These documentaries are so hilarious. Every single one of them think that they're objectively correct and that their view on what is healthy and what isn't is gospel.

I prefer to just eat what I want within reason and enjoy life for the time I have instead of desperately trying to extend my lifespan by jumping from one bandwagon to the next in an endless anxiety-inducing cycle.

Oh and the guy who presented this doc was the single most pathetic human being I've ever seen.

The cowspiracy guys were on Joe Rogan some time ago. Rogan of course really likes meat and eggs and those fuckers being the pussies they are just submitted to whatever Joe was saying while still advertising their documentary.

Vegan diets are extremely difficult to balance well, and for some people impossible to balance well. And I literally mean ''impossible'', it can't be done while remaining healthy.

They're spineless.

>mfw my friend who wasnt eating gluten for a while watched cowspiracy and was vegan for a while then he went on a holiday around the world and discovered you cant get vegan food in shitholes you have to eat whatever you can and now hes just skinnyfat

but he gets laid heaps and has a few bastards children around the world

>TFW AM ALREADY FOURTEEN EIGHTY-EIGHT ETHICAL VEGAN ARYAN MASTER RACE T-B-H, TOMATOFU-CHAN

>Mega corps put chemicals in every type of food you eat and everything you drink
>Non of these are really chemical are test
>So no one can claim they are harmful, but at the same time no one can claim they aren't.

There I just saved up a couple of hours.

Those aren't mosquitoes. They're a type of fly. I read a post by some westerner who actually ate one of those burgers while working in that area, apparently it barely tastes like anything.

I laughed.

>be me a few years ago
>very poor and living in bumfuck nowhere
>start eating insects and mushrooms (I know enough about them from experience to be able to do this without much risk and there's no nearby factory or woodcutting allowed) from the local forest because no money
>never felt as good in my entire life
>finally get a decent job and some money
>move to a city
>eat shit and feel like it

I don't eat meat, and I avoid rice & wheat. Fuck corn. It's barely even food. Eat some. Then look at your next turd. It doesn't even digest. Green and red plants. Black beans. Seeds and nuts. Good stuff, man.

I got a full body chlorophyll tattoo. I'm green, and I don't even have to eat. Sleeping in soil kind of sucks, though.

Is this taco kino?

Sexy
Veganism should be forced by law

eat the meat raw, I bet that is safe

I'll just eat like people in my country have been eating for over a century, thank you. Why can't you guys just eat what tastes good and have a healthy relationship with food instead of counting calories like you are morbidly obese?