Unpopular Opinion Thread?

Unpopular Opinion Thread?

>Spongebob seasons 1-3 is one of the best shows to ever be made

>Loonatics Unleashed was a great Show

>MrEnter is a good cartoon reviewer

>MLP is genuinely a great show and arguably one of the best of the decade

>>Spongebob seasons 1-3 is one of the best shows to ever be made
How is this unpopular?

Well, if you continue reading OP, then you'll see that he's just dumb, not controversial.

Bugs Bunny is a pretty funny guy sometimes.

I thought a lot of people on Sup Forums hated spongebob and said that the show was bad even in season 1.

OP just want to talk about MLP because he put it on the last 10 threads that he made.

What a faggot, this isn't /mlp/.

Is it an unpopular opinion to say that the anti-bronies are more annoying than the bronies on Sup Forums?

Camp Lazlo was a better version of Spongebob.

I hate power girl and Supergirl or woman or whatever the fuck she's called

I like the recent mighty thor series

1) Yes, a lot of people believe this.

2) HA

3) He's not too bad

4) It could be, I haven't watched it.

Here we go

>Star Vs and Adventure Time are 2deep4u trash

>Regular Show, Steven Universe, Clarence, and Gumball are the only worthwhile things on Cartoon Network anymore.

>Spongebob has always been generally enjoyable

>Pixar has still got it, Finding Dory was their best film since Up

>Teen Titans Go, Uncle Grandpa, Mr. Pickles, and Pickle and Peanut are all really funny enjoyable shows. They may he weird but they are the show's technically saving Western animation due to their creativity and weird situations.

>Sausage Party might be alright

>Comics are dumb, and superheroes are pretty lame. What's the point of comics? If I want to read I want to make up the pictures in my head and if I want to see pictures I watch movies and TV. Additionally all of them have been taken over by retarded writers full of SJW opinions.

>Wreck It Ralph and Zootopia are arguably the best things WDAS have ever produced. Go Rich Moore!

>I'm hyped for Cars 3

>The Loud House is pure schlock. It's a mediocre bland cartoon that you guys only watch for the girls. I hate the shit.

I'm sure there's more but whatever.

I don't think that anything getting hate-based Daily Dose threads actually deserves the hate, let alone the time and energy spent on the threads.

I would barely remember that Willis and Jacques exist if Sup Forums didn't make daily threads dedicated to them.

I don't mind the art in Squirrel Girl. I've enjoyed comics before whose art was more off-putting than that. I just don't read it because I have no interest in the writing.

I don't care that Mark Millar is devoting himself to movie adaptations. He's still helping his co-creators reach new levels of exposure and make enough money to keep comics as a full-time career, and he's treating them fairly every step of the way. Also his edgy phase is over, but people here act like his edginess is all-pervasive and eternal.

I think Alan Moore comes off as friendly and affable in person and on camera, so folks should get a clue instead of only reading his textual interviews and insisting that he's perpetually bitter and grouchy.

I like Ales Kot. I don't mind that he's pretentious, and I applaud him for being ambitious. Even when he tries to make a masterpiece but fails and makes a piece of crap, I find his failure endearing, like the down-on-his-luck underdog in a movie who can't catch a break.

I'm fine with Kate Leth. I don't read anything she does, but she never offended me either. It's astonishing, the amount of hate I see heaped on her for, say, trying and dropping Batman. At least she tried.

I think that Bendisspeak hasn't been funny in years. Additionally, many of you would be surprised how easy it is to simply drop his comics instead of obsessing over how he's RUINED EVERYTHING FOREVER this week.

Here on Sup Forums, the right is worse than the left. I might feel differently if I was on some other website, but I'm here, and that's how it is. The radical right already won here, it's the supermajority, and it's just petty to see daily threads attacking the left as if "SJW" "invasions" even stood a chance.

Character limit.

>Camp Lazlo was a better version of Spongebob.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
no

>Comics are dumb, and superheroes are pretty lame. What's the point of comics? If I want to read I want to make up the pictures in my head and if I want to see pictures I watch movies and TV. Additionally all of them have been taken over by retarded writers full of SJW opinions.

There's nothing wrong with watching shows for children, but sexualizing all the characters and making them waifus and shit is

Super-hero comics are extremely stupid and I'm ashamed that I was a fan.

Marvel and DC are basically jewish-Zionist propaganda.

Manga is superior to Jewmerican comics in everyway.

I'd rather be a SJW than a Sup Forumsack

>Spongebob S1 is boring and unfunny. I just cannot bring myself to like it.

>Simpsons has always been meh. It, like many other cartoons, got by primarily because it was edgy for the time

>Super hero shows, whether they be IRL or cartoons, are painfully and unbearably boring. Even the "greats" like Batman Animated are far less entertaining than even your most basic cartoon

>Most Newgrounds artists and animators are lazy, uninspired hacks. Tom Fulp is also a bitch

>Shadman is a very good artist regardless if you like his style

>Family Guy was probably the best animated show from it's return to about 2008-2009. Pre-cancellation FG was terrible

>French cartoons are funniest cartoons

>Tumblr>Sup Forums. Most of Tumblr is pretty chill and doesn't ruin entire conversations and debates by shouting buzzwords. Also the whole SJW/feminism thing is nowhere near the size that spergs and other Red Pill faggots say it is. But boy-howdy those clickbait videos on YouTube can rake in the views on an already established audience obsessed with shit they literally never see outside of the Internet most of their lives

>Sup Forums is 1 of the best boards and is in the top 5. I love all of you faggots

>>Comics are dumb, and superheroes are pretty lame. What's the point of comics? If I want to read I want to make up the pictures in my head and if I want to see pictures I watch movies and TV. Additionally all of them have been taken over by retarded writers full of SJW opinions.
>All comics are capes
>One visual medium is good but another is irredeemable dumb shit because I say so
>Also le SJW meme

This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen good lord

I agree with everything you said except the bit about TTGO and Mr. Pickles. Good on you for being able to enjoy them, but I cannot bring myself to sit through more than 10 minutes

Why you copy and pasted from the.other thread?

The Killing Joke movie looks shitty and the comic was never that great to begin with.

Overwatch has a better cast of heroes than most of the books Marvel is putting out.

Transformers Prime is the best Transformers show of all time including all the Japanese shit.

Voltron was better than both Avatar shows.

One-Punch Man is the best superhero book currently running.

DCW > DCAU.

Spotted the comics fan. Did I offend you friendo? I never implied comics were just capes I just don't enjoy them. I never said it was irredeemably bad shit either. You're over exaggerating bud. Calm down.

>>>Regular Show, Steven Universe, Clarence, and Gumball are the only worthwhile things on Cartoon Network anymore.
>>Teen Titans Go, Uncle Grandpa, Mr. Pickles, are all really funny enjoyable shows

Oops, I forgot those first three were actually on CN.

>I never implied comics were just capes
You said that "all of them" have been taken over, but only Marvel and DC have been taken over, so I guess you think that Marvel and DC are "all of them".

Fuck off, you don't get to claim some sort of high ground, because you objectively come off as a total idiot.

Morrison is so stupidly overrated his fans are no different than religious shitheads.

>This is the best story ever
>No I didn't understand it at all but it was so well written

People say this unironically and its seen as a real "opinion" to have in comicbooks.

None of them stopped being true.

Most of them.You are getting wayyyyy to pissed off about this though. I don't feel like complaining for two hours about shit I couldn't give two fucks about. Settle down and move on.

>MLP is genuinely a great show and arguably one of the best of the decade

This just tells us you're autistic

>Most of them
Wrong again. Marvel and DC are most of the comics that get sold, but they are not most of the comics that are available.

You're over exaggerating, and like said, that's bad. But I guess it's only bad when other people do it, and it's just fine when you do it, you special snowflake you.

If you had any sense of decency then you would admit that you were wrong and apologize, but instead you're doubling down and defending yourself. Why don't YOU move on?

@84443106
You made this yesterday but the image was different
No (You)s for you

Well that is just like, their opinion man.

>@84443106

>Sanjay and Craig isn't that bad of a show
>Barney and Friends is a blight on humanity and its 2017 revival might cause the end of human existence because its fans are that retarded

Fucking hell, nigger.

>TTGO is a funny show

If you all just get your head out of your asses and watch the show as a kid's cartoon and not like a cartoon with progression like the old TT, you'd see it's pretty damn funny.

I agree with most of these expect Sup Forums is the best board This board is awful and you know it.

Okay, let's do this.

Steven Universe might be the greatest show to ever exist, but I'll never know because the protag is a annoying little fatboi and the stigma it's fan leave behind.

I think Amazing World of Gumball is the best to air on CN in at least 10 years

I prefer Canadian cartoons to American ones.

I've never really liked comics. The only comics I've ever bothered to read were webcomics, Footrot Flats and newspaper comics.

I still miss The Hunger Games. When they got moved to /rubbish/ was the peak of Sup Forums to me.

Jesus Christ dude, I don't give a fuck. Lmao, why are you so mad.

>apologize

Lol, why should I? Cause I hurt your feelings? Also how does that make me indecent? If anything you're the very special autistic snowflake for escalating this to where it is. Do us all a favor and stop posting. You should apologize to me if anything. Fucking scum. All this rage over one comment. Enjoy your picture books.

DCW?

>I don't give a fuck
You're still participating in this conversation. If you really didn't give a fuck then you wouldn't reply to this post.

You should apologize for your rude behavior, lashing out and attacking people, even though you were the one who posted false information. Which you still won't acknowledge as false because your sense of pride won't let you.

>Gumball, Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Steven Universe are amazing shows and is bringing back the great Cartoon Network Name

>Although I love SU, it feels like it encourages SJWs.

The dc shows running on the cw network. Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl.

How does hunger games surpass old community premeire streams and a plethora of varied storytimes? Shit I remember when I could look at the catalogue and half of the threads werent "cinematic universe" or "polack v sjws marvel" meme.

This boards been dead since the avengers came out and it's just been necrophying since

Hello tumblr.

I did acknowledge it as wrong. I said "most of them". I WAS over exaggerating as well. You're still a fucking pansy who can't deal with my opinion though.

>If you didn't care you wouldn't reply

True, but you seem hurt. I'm concerned about you.

I'm also confused that you say I offended multiple people. I only offended you. I don't have to apologize for shit.

>I did acknowledge it as wrong. I said "most of them".
"Most of them" is still wrong, you still are over exaggerating (present tense). Marvel and DC are less than half of all comics available. But I guess you have to clutch on to something because it would hurt your pride too much to acknowledge that you were entirely wrong.

No wonder that opinion is unpopular. It's fucking disgusting.

That's my opinion though. I never said it was fact. Most of them I've read are just SJW and capeshit and I stopped reading them. I never stated it like it was pure fact. It's a joke thread user, holy shit. It's usually over exaggerated.

I think cape feare is the most overrated simpsons episode ever

How is it an opinion? "Most of" is a statement of quantity, an observable objective fact. And you can easily see that you're wrong by checking out ComicList or other websites that offer similar services.

>It's usually over exaggerated.
Yes, I know, you're a hypocrite. I'm not , but I did join this conversation after I saw you hypocritically attack them for over exaggeration. Again, I guess it's only okay when you do it, is that right?

Nice meme

Go home newfag

Agreed

It's pretty early to call Supergirl great, and Arrow has been a piece of shit. I've never watched Legends but I do agree with your previous statement when it comes to The Flash. That show's dope!

All I did was make fun of the guy a bit for getting upset over it. In the end of the day I'm just one more guy with a shitty opinion. An idiot who doesn't know everything about something he doesn't even fucking like I guess or some shit like that. I don't even know anymore Jesus Christ. I'm over it.

You're an idiot today but you don't HAVE to be an idiot if you don't want to.

How this conversation went:
>(You): Comics are like X.
>(Them): What? No they're not.
>(You): Awww, did I hurt your feelings? Calm down, you're over exaggerating, friendo!

How it could have gone instead:
>(You): Comics are like X.
>(Them): What? No they're not.
>(You): Yeah, you're right, I was just over exaggerating for comedic effect.
>(Them): Alright, no problem, cheers mate!
Much better, right?

>I'm over it.
I hope so. Good luck next time.

What is this 2017 revival?

The Flash is unwatchable garbage. I don't understand how low your standards have to be to even find that dull shit good in any way.

Comic fans are too happy to suck writer cock and it's made the medium boring as hell.

Could you be anymore of a Sup Forumsermin dudebro faggot?

Every single one of those shows is unwatchable. I think they have legitimately shit taste, or they're desperate.

>dudebro
Fuck off Tats.

Pic related

I agree. It's just no one treats bad shows like Arrow or LoT as if they're something good unlike Flash.
Speaking of a shit show everyone seems to like, Jessica Jones is awful and no, its shitty main villain is not a saving grace. If anything he's one of the worst parts about the show.

>dudebro

Nah. I was a little over the top though. I just get pissed off when people get offended so easily. Like it's one comment on a shit board for shit's sake lmao.

Why do people on Sup Forums hate barney so much?

It's one autist.

All your responses look pretty offended and overly defensive IMO.

Adventure Time is on par with Venture Bros and PPG (original) as the best cartoon of all time. It's experimental and thought provoking with messages that go over a ton of people's heads. The characters are also incredibly well developed and realistic.

Lol samefag

I like everything that Anita Sarkisian says

The new Ghostbusters is going to be great

I'm okay with feminist analysis

Laci Green is great

I like the nuPPG for its feminist overtone and the memes (and the girls are fuckable this time)

The new season of MLP is spectacular. I wanna talk about it so much

AND WHY IS EVERYONE STILL ON Sup Forums!??!? IT'S TERRIBLE! YOU GUYS SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!!!!!

oh and Steven Universe is very inferior to AT. I appreciate all the effort that is put into the show..the art can look really nice at times, especially the backgrounds. but the writing is just plain abysmal.

Brickleberry was funny and calling it Family Guy 2.0 is an insult

>I like Ales Kot. I don't mind that he's pretentious, and I applaud him for being ambitious. Even when he tries to make a masterpiece but fails and makes a piece of crap, I find his failure endearing, like the down-on-his-luck underdog in a movie who can't catch a break

Agreed. I realy liked Material. Even though it tried to be in a scanner darkly and failed, i enjoyed what it tried to be.

Other opinion.

The killing joke is over rated and boring. I like Moore a lot but this was blande as fuck

I have always hated Spongebob

I never liked Teen Titans, westaboo stuff in general grinds my gears

Mutant hate in Marvel makes perfect sense

Raimi's trilogy is overrated

Only immature people need cartoons to be "mature" in order to enjoy them

Cyclops is shit (I realize this is only unpopular opinion on this board)

MLP FIM is the only truly great currently ongoing cartoon

Multiversity isn't his only good comic. Its fine to not like it, i don't, but he has many good comics.

(you)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, faggot with no taste.
>inb4 hurr durr photoshop

S1 was good to great. S2 was pretty bad.

They were both bad.
You have very low standards if they are either good or great to you.

JJ is not for everyone, and not for most of Sup Forums. But the audience it goes for it delivers. A show about addictions is not going to pull in everyone,alias never did. But those of us that love those stories love it. It's my fav MCU production yet

Nah, cavanagh really carried season 1. But he carried it to good status. Except for that shit finale, that was a very bad episode

Gambit isn't that bad of a character, hes just constantly underwritten or written by people who hate him.
Colossus is a boring character and his sister is x10's better.

And who is its audience? Idiots who have never seen a good psychological thriller in their entire lives and think it's a good show?
>It's my fav MCU production yet
Sorry to hear it.

Mediocre actor playing a forgettable villain.

>Mediocre actor
Stop. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about

i love gambit too, also on topic, i really like peter david´s x factor

I liked the parts with David Tennant, also your pretty hostile mate.

>psychological thriller
Did i say it was that? It's a character story about a shitty person who is broken and has major addiction problems.

i think nickelodeon has the best current running cartoon, harvey beaks, and i´m really excited to see them regain their old quality because harvey and TLH are great and give me a lot of hope for their future, a future i hope drops the live action shows

I kill Giants is good, but not THAT good to get praised like it goes over here.

>muh mommy cancer

Late 90s Nick > Early 90s Nick

Avatar sucks and lifted most of its visual ideas from anime or Ninjai: The Little Ninja.

MLP: FiM is a pretty good little show.

Comic writers are vastly over-rated.

Watch something that isn't CW capeshit and you'll see that Cavanagh is a completely mediocre actor.

>Did i say it was that?
Not talking about you. It's what everyone says when they it's a great show.
>It's a character story
full of terrible characters and metaphors about as subtle as a nuke.
Jessica herself is a completely awful character and the rest of the cast is somehow even blander.

Bojack Horseman is a shitty show.

Rick and Morty is okay but overrated.

Cartoon Network still hasn't gotten over the animator departures due to CN Real and most of the animators there now are not as talented or driven as the old animators.

Writers on modern cartoons aren't funny.

Changing the artstyle of a show for a reboot doesn't make sense unless the artstyle is outdated. You don't need to fix what's not broken.

Fuck you nigger

Tennant was awful, but then again that may have something to do with him playing a very shit villain.

>Jessica herself is a completely awful character
You finally understand the show.

Oh wait you didn't. The show is about terrible people and their vices.

All right, I'll explain to you in a way your retarded brain could finally understand.
Just because a character is a terrible person doesn't mean they're an interesting character, you dumb fucking faggot.
I don't give a fuck that she's a shit person, many characters I love are even shittier people.
The point is that every fucking character on your shit show is terrible and doesn't have much going for them.

Did people not like Peter's run? That is the best shit ever. madrox is best trox.

Steven Universe is a deep or complex show... for a children's cartoon. Anyone above 15 thinking Steve Universe is not in the same level as My Little Pony is fucking delusional and has an incredibly low bar for good western cartoons.

>Anyone above 15 thinking Steve Universe is not in the same level as My Little Pony

But it's not, it doesn't have an interesting universe, likeable characters to anyone who isn't a hipster or LBGT, or good music or humor

The level My Little Pony is at is "good childrens shows", Steven Universe is on the "not good childrens shows" level

YES, same goes for Gravity Falls and Adventure Time.