Drive for Gen Z Redditor autists

Edgar Wright has always been and will always be a hack.

This flick is fucking cancer.

Anyone claiming otherwise is a sweet summer child originating from you-know-where

>checks reddit
>does reddit like baby driver???
>oh shit they do
>*shitposts on tv*

>I don't like it so it's Reddit
Haven't even seen it but surely this "argument" has lost its effect here after being done to death by you idiots

Called user on his bullshit there. Although I'm sure he'll probably just call you "reddit" because all he knows is memes.

No, the argument goes:
>reddit likes it, therefore i cannot

I agree

Concept: Jon Hamm's character was the best acted character of 2017

But Drive is already Drive for Gen Z Redditor autists, you fucking pleb

You have to go back

literally r3ddit: the posts

wow was he that good? I havent seen him in much recently, felt like his career was dead. Maybe he'll be in more things now.

Concept: Jon Hamm is Reddit incarnate

Wherever you see the word reddit on this board just completely disregard the opinion, It's best that way.

>Too knew to remember that Mad Men is a beloved show here
Now who's Reddit?

Yes seriously if he doesn't get nominated for an Oscar I'll legitimately be surprised.

Do you still say lel too?

HOLY SHIT THIS

THIS SO MUCH

us oldfags would literally blow black men for the laughs out loud. We ain't racist nigga. Good to see I'm not the only one

>too new to realize the only anons who ever claimed to like mad men or breaking bad or the walking dead or any amc show were refugees from r*ddit
wew lad

Awwwww did sweetie get triggered?
Go back to your safe space

THIS

this movie is the same as transformers and michael bay movies. just a style of flash that leddit and autists love. it has no substance and just plays shitty throwback music in some nerd love fantasy.

>neck tattoo
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

But Reddit likes the same things that Sup Forums does.

You make the site worse for posting here

how did someone vote rick and morty at all

Just saw this. Thought it was great, but the only weakness--and it's a glaring one--is Baby himself. I have nothing against the character, but there have to be countless other actors who could have carried this movie better. The kid has no screen presence or charisma, and the movie quickly establishes that he has a fun, goofy side which this actor simply couldn't bring out.

Is this guy in the industry due to nepotism? He's not awful, but I'm willing to bet there were other auditions that blew his out of the water. I just started watching Riverdale recently, and the kids who play Archie and Jughead both feel like either one of them could have rocked this part.

Otherwise, the movie was exactly what I expected. I enjoyed it.

The difference is reddit likes stuff to show off that they like it, and not just for themselves

Sup Forums BTFO

Does he really rip off Refn? How low can you get?

Best movie so far this year, and will probably remain so.

>People actually use those ipod earphones

Jesus christ they're awful. And all earphones that aren't awful cost too much and still break easily.

>user doesn't know what product placement is
Keep licking that boot, cuck

Is that guy the main character ? He has a face I just want to punch.

i couldnt figure out why i hated this movie but you nailed it. the protagonist sucks because the actor is garbage and has zero direction besides "be a fag".

they could've filled their feminism quota by giving the role to a female and i would've enjoyed the movie more. this actor is trash

trailer looks muddled as fuck, dunno what tone its meant to have

end life
there are some parallels (and to be expected, Edgar is a fan of Refn's work), but there's nothing in the film that even says "wow this is exactly drive"

11-Year Club here. Also made the 9th post on Sup Forums and 3rd post on /lit/ and the 21st post on /film/ btw. I don't have any interest in seeing Baby Driver. Also I have a four-digit Slashdot account. BTW. Was not interested in seeing Baby Driver until I saw all of the viral marketing. Earliest post to Usenet was in 1989, just saying. Now, after this viral marketing campaign, I'm kind of convinced that I need to see this movie. Submitted a response to A Protocol for Packet Network Intercommunication in 1975, in case it matters. I'm now interested in Baby Driver. I think it just might be a movie that fits me.

Personally I think Sup Forums cares more about how liking something makes them look than Reddit

But that's literally the reddit mindset. Every comment of theirs starts off about how they're x and how y changed them. Everything is about them and only them

How's that different from hating something just cause Reddit likes it to make yourself seem hardcore to a bunch of autists on an Indonesian basket weaving forum?

Didn't you just make this post to show how this sets you apart from Redditors? Couldn't that be construed as being about you?

>Forum with millions of users is 1 person fallacy

Drive was Drive for Gen Z redditor autists.

i heard this movie was good

like a Fast and Furious if they actually cared

>like a Fast and Furious if they actually cared
>the getaway driver drives an automatic

As an Atlanta native I loved it up and down.

he doesnt really get the final say since he's working under that guy's thumb

>I am right
>You are wrong
>*Bait Disguised as Controversial Opinion*
>If you disagree you're *Insert Buzzword*

Where are my (You)s guys?

So did anyone else find it weird that Angel Olsen was his mom?
Or that Killer Mike and Big Boi are in the bar with Kevin Spacey and a big boi song is playing?

not an argument

I hate that this meme is still a thing. Automatics, cluthless, and smooth-shift are all better than manuals for racing.

Uh okay. I'm just saying those things are shit. Did someone insult you recently so you felt a need to do it back or something.

>Forum with millions of users is 1 person fallacy
yes millions of idiots.

I thought Foxx was pretty good too

No

Foxx stole the movie he was actually genuinely menacing

Just saw it... They should have cast Rich Evans as Baby Driver

Batshit idea: if marvel decides to continue making guardian films after James gunn leaves cause money. Get Edgar wright to direct.

Edgar Wright is not gonna be nowhere near a marvel movie ever again

Thought this was Supreme Gentleman at first.

You have to go back.

>This flick is fucking cancer
Why?

Agreed completely. Every and I mean EVERY single actor out shined artvil grobel. That kid emits negative charisma. It was like watching mayo festering in the heat of the sun. I've eaten egg salad sandwiches that rocked my world more than that kids acting did. His old man foster dad who didn't even have a line in the movie was more fun to watch. ERRUEEGGHH.
And you know what.
This kid only made it because of his father and his ((connections)).

lmao what? literally HAMMED it the fuck up, pretty cringe

the tv list isn't horrible except for the animated shows

but the fact that the sopranos isn't in the top 10 makes my blood boil

I normally dislike John Sausage but he was great in this

Did Spacey have his way with them?

I have it on good authority that he did indeed.

john hamm's character was so fuckin cool i hope he gets to do another role like that, was kinda like clive owen in sin city