Cult Of Chucky

youtube.com/watch?v=7BMd1uF8ZOI

Here, wash that bad taste of those atrocious Inhumans, Jumanji and Death Note trailers that dropped today

CHUCKINO

Holy shit is it here? The one that came out in 2013 was actually really good.

The doll looks fucking awful.

Based Don Mancini

I agree. Premise is actually really cool, they should've kept the way he looked in Curse. No idea why they changed him since this seems to take place right after Curse.

The doll looks pretty bad but the setting is actually pretty smart. Having it being placed in a mental institute completely shuts down any "Why don't they just gtfo and leave the doll behind" kinda scenarios. Going further any murder blames on chucky can be blamed on the patients.

It looked like it had down syndrome in Cruse, but this is far worse. They should have stuck with the original. It's too polished and there's far too much CG going on with it's facial movements.

Seems promising. The last one was surprisingly good.

Curse of Chucky was so fucking good, it was particularly amazing considering how lame Seed of Chucky was as a horror film (it was an amusing horror comedy at best). If they keep developing the Andy and Nica plotlines the way they did in Curse, this one will be awesome as well.

is it ever explained how chucky is so psychically strong? why does no one ever just punt the little shit?

Voodoo magic.

He's in reality a voodoo demon. Not just a doll.

it's voodoo magic, ain't gotta explain shit

Pretty sure people have punted him before. I don't remember him being particularly strong though. He usually just catches people by surprise.

This is the god that gives him power kek

Did chucky just bite of that woman's nipple?

>Nursing scene
BASED

Elder God Tier:
Curse of Chucky

Great Tier:
Bride of Chucky
Child's Play
Child's Play 2

Meh Tier:
Child's Play 3

Wtf am i watching:
Seed of Chucky

I wish they'd do a more supernatural Chucky movie. He's a demon right? It'd be cool to add in some surrealist stuff to make the doll even scarier.

>He's a demon right
Did you even watch like, any of the movies?

Chucky is a voodoo demon given power by Damballa, the voodoo god. So yeah he's a demon.

Is the movie straight to DVD?

i hate people like you, you cant accept that youre wrong

>Voodoo Demon
>Is a serial killer human in the first movie that transports his soul into the doll....
Kill yourself my man, you lost at life.

No. That would be fucking retarded. He's a doll that becomes possessed by a serial killer. It's scary because it's a doll that kills people.

Charles Lee Ray is not a demon. He used voodoo to transfer his soul into the doll and now he's trapped. His whole motivation is to get out of the doll.

What? He's a serial killer who transferred his soul into a doll using the power of Damballa. The only times he asks Damballa for power is when he's trying to transfer his soul to other things. He's not a "voodoo demon", hell the last movie was all about his background as a serial killer and how he's still the same serial killer, just trapped in a doll's body.

>that fat c-list actor makes another cameo

just please kill her off the franchise already

She used to be a primo titcow

Better than the first one. Maybe my favorite Child's Play movie

She was hot in Bride but that was 19 years ago.

She has so much money now, she can do nothing but get old and play poker and make dumb cameos.

Will Chucky ever get out of the doll body?

Hes not all that strong but they never explained how an animated doll got the strength he exhibits since most childs dolls aren't built for raw power & are usually pretty shoddy. I always just imagined it was the killers soul holding the doll form together & imparting some for of strength. Chucky is no Jason strength wise thats for true

I think the spell he used allowed him to retain his human strength

they are gonna do the "old mentor dies to show how big the stakes are" with andy arent they

Thatd make the most sense

in the first film, the longer he's in the body, the more human it becomes (plastic becomes flesh, has blood, starts looking more organic/like charles lee ray with crazier/longer hair and eyes/features)

idk if they gave up on that idea in the second, they just scrape the soot off his charred body and reuse that metal skeleton and i guess he's still in there

and in pt 3 it's just like one drop of blood or something from his blown up body that makes it into the vat of doll rubber

is this shot kino?

bump

M-MOMMY

She was fucking hot in Liar Liar

So how the fuck did he get away from a shotgun blast to the fucking face

Man the stinger at the end of Curse was so cathartic. Eat shit, Chucky

Technically you don't see him get shot. You also see part of that same scene in the trailer so we'll probably see what happens.

I haven't seen Curse of Chucky, but have seen all the older ones. How does it compare to them? I think the first is the best, followed by Bride because I like self aware horror comedy sequels.

The movies gonna start off with andy dying.

he has the same strength he had as a human

ah fuck now i need to marathon all the movies

I copped my first blow job watching Seed of Chucky.

Actually- maybe it was Bride? Either way: two thumbs up.

i prefer the classics