CURRENTLY HAPPENING

Old thread Pic related :archive.is/npvJL

LAST 48 HOURS:

>Julian Assange "attacks" Snowdens character on 'Real Time with Bill Maher', stepping up their supposed "beef"

>Snowden tweets 64-character code, allegedly triggering dead-man's switch –– nobody can verify if Snowdens is still alive

>"Everybody watch the Olympics! Major leaked video that will put Hillary behind bars will be broadcast during the opening ceremony!" –- nothing but commercials

>Most major torrent sites taken down/disrupted

>Polls manipulated to deceive the American people into believing an OPEC shilling lawyer who specializes in Muslim Immigration while preaching the virtues of Sharia Law has finally stumped the Trump by exploiting his own son being K.I.A. over a decade ago –– "Goldstar" "Goldstar" "Goldstar" "Goldstar" "Goldstar" "Goldstar"

>Two more folks dead –– Victor Thorn, author of "Hillary (and Bill): The Murder Volume" who was currently working on another major book; Shawn Lucas, who filed the class-action lawsuit against the DNC for election fraud –– bringing this months total of suicided Clinton Pests to four

>Former CIA Director Michael Morell pens Op-Ed declaring his endorsement for a candidate –– one who carelessly committed felonies by jeopardizing national security and exposed extremely classified state secrets & SAPs to the entire world in an attempt to conceal their involvement in SEPARATE & ONGOING FELONIES –– proclaiming that THE OTHER candidate is a risk to our national security (without citing any empirical evidence to support his justification for reaching this conclusion –– literally "feels before reals")

>Press discusses Trump jokingly telling a crying baby "OUT OUT OUT" ad nauseam, meanwhile, Omar Mateen's wife is still missing over 2+ months later and NOBODY has asked why the whereabouts of an accomplice to the largest terrorist attack in US history (that didn't involve planes) is totally unaccounted for

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-04/hillarys-closest-aide-admits-clinton-illegally-burned-daily-schedule
linkedin.com/in/vanessa-perez-70b3918a
twitter.com/Snowden
archive.is/sDyiK
youtube.com/watch?v=xb_N02-vh8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool boring editorialising of a nothing

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Fuck off, shill

Isnt the thing Snowden tweeted too short to be a dead mans switch?
How the fuck did he trigger it if he's dead

Hey OP, why is there "beef" between Assange and Snowden? Aren't they essentially in the same boat, with the same goal?

trmp gonna win

A dead man's switch is something that's triggered automatically if a person doesn't perform a routine check-in.

if he doesnt verufy hes alive with some personal server at a certain time within a window of time, the switch is triggered. its all automated. Maybe he slept in

thanks for the link im 100% going to click and read you boring faggot

Snowden doesn't like that WikiLeaks just dumps everything without redacting.

So if it was triggered accidentally - say he did oversleep today - then wouldn't we have the key to his stash of information? Wouldn't something have been leaked by now? And a dead man's swith is typically used to counter assassination attempts. Well... if it went off anyway, might as well assassinate him, right?

snowden released military secrets that have no political value except to those who consider america an adversary.
manning released state dept secrets that have political value to every american patriot, and people who want to blackmail our country.
assange releases political documents that have political or historical significance.

there's been because snowden is a faggot who's actions make usa burn, and do not do anything good. (every tin foil hat wearing guy knew before snowden everything that snowden released, except names of exact programs).
assange and manning relase documents so america gets its act together and acts honorably.

Anyone know where the fuck huma is?

ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0

I see, thanks ameribros.

It seemed odd to me that Ecuador (well, their embassy in London) is granting Assange asylum. I thought they'd bend easily to the US's will. At any rate, Assange is pretty fucking based if his next leak is as big as it's expected to be.

someone needs to start linking to .gov birth certificate records of these dead people because no one believes these people are being murdered. also some police records.

Just hope she's alive.
I want a happening against Hillary soon. I know we're reaching a "sweet-spot" in time to release everything and destroy her, but I'm getting worried.

guys come on this is a huge thing and almost no replies?

shows the amount of radiation in your heads.

np.
i remember the first time i heard of wikileaks they were covering fraud in an african election in like 2007.
the Ecuadorian president put out statements why they're giving asylum to assange, back in 2011 or so. google it up. a few countries offered. asylum is serious, it's no joking matter.

This thread's been running all day. It's late now (~4:00 AM EST) and we already know we're in a period of total media blackout.

Probably because it's bullshit. They're just RPing at this point.

I mean hell, the original release date of the Huma/Hillary videos was supposed to be during the Olympics opening ceremony kek

Huma's been the source of some good dirt on Hillary recently. zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-04/hillarys-closest-aide-admits-clinton-illegally-burned-daily-schedule

>CIA supports shillary

so its basically over for murica
RIP

Sup Forums I am very close to finding the Clinton Foundation's link to terrorism. So far, I have uncovered very strong indicators of terrorist connections to the Clintons and I'm not talking about Huma Abedin.

The information I uncovered strongly indicates that CF is facilitating weapons trades in what seems to be an exchange for large donations. These trades are conducted through a front-operation known as "McLarty Associates", a D.C consultancy firm started by Henry Kissinger. They claim to be trade consultants, but upon further investigation, I found direct links between one of their associates and Qatari terrorist fund groups. I believe this firm is responsible for facilitating prohibited weapons trades in the middle east. I plan to gain access to their IT systems to find more substantial evidence, but the links seem quite damning to me. The link attached is the suspected associate with links to the Qataris. I implore you all to be incredibly skeptical of my findings and do your own research. This is the best method to establish both trust and accuracy in our investigations of the Clinton Foundation.

linkedin.com/in/vanessa-perez-70b3918a

In the archived thread linked in the OP, it appears a code was not received in time.

>Assange attacks Snowdens character

All he said was Snowden has basicaly done nothing since that first "really helpful" leak years ago, right?

ok

this goy

Good luck user. Watch your six and trust no one.
> not even yourself.png

No, but seriously. Hillary is linked with some moderately high-profile murders within a short period of time. They could easily waste a Sup Forumsack any day.

Did Assange say more about Snowden, or was the talk with Bill Maher the only bit?

its a sha256 sum

Assange and Snowden are not in good terms.

>Codename SHADOW
>I plan to gain access to their IT systems
Nice role play dude! xD

FUCK THEY HANGED HER

loling at these threads

Bampity bamp

If real ur doing gods work

If fake, at least the RP keeps the shills on their toes

BUMP

Good point

>How the fuck did he trigger a dead man's switch if he's dead

Bumping.

Eyes and ears, dumbshits.

(((Bill Maher))) tried to call out Assange on the DNC being the only political leak that Wikileaks has made, then was shut up when Assange mentioned six or seven other political leaks, the first being a Republican and the latest the APK or whatever Turk party.

>every tin foil hat wearing guy knew before snowden everything that snowden released

Yeah and now the normies know too.

bump

>Former CIA Director Michael Morell pens Op-Ed declaring his endorsement for a candidate
>CIA

The same group that only exists to manipulate people, great.

HFOEEXMREHTLWNSRZBPSULH

MBK, MK

I hadn't actually gone to Snowden's twitter until just now, and I can't find that tweet on his timeline.

twitter.com/Snowden

I believe it was deleted

archive.is/sDyiK

Did he delete it himself, and hasn't said anything since? Or did twitter delete it and something has happened to him? Obviously I'm asking these rhetorically. But it's freaky that it was deleted.

Does anyone have the encrypted files Snowden had put on the Internet via torrent years ago? Could it be the Password?

>Hey ED, did you send the SHA256 to the guys to check if they got the right file
>No I forgot, I'll send it right now

It's still up on TPB along with others.

I'm sure if it worked with any of those we would have know already.

it has your name in it.

im so happy reading the news stories right now about the DNC and hillary campaign staff freaking out about the coming leaks. serves those fuckers right for intentionally following a criminal

i have that file, just did the sha256 on it
doesnt match the tweet

Bemp

I agree

>"Two more folks dead –– Victor Thorn, author of "Hillary (and Bill): The Murder Volume" who was currently working on another major book; Shawn Lucas, who filed the class-action lawsuit against the DNC for election fraud –– bringing this months total of suicided Clinton Pests to four"

Can anyone elaborate on this?

Don't let this thread die, anons
Bumb

>"Goldstar" "Goldstar" "Goldstar" "Goldstar" "Goldstar" "Goldstar"

Jewish ghetto videos site

>(every tin foil hat wearing guy knew before snowden everything that snowden released, except names of exact programs)

>actual proof is of no value

Clinton bodycount update:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb_N02-vh8M

Oi, I get it.

>>"Everybody watch the Olympics! Major leaked video that will put Hillary behind bars will be broadcast during the opening ceremony!" –- nothing but commercials

lel

>You've all been played

>nobody can verify if Snowdens is still alive
Greenwald already confirmed that Snowden is fine.

Cheers big ears

>dead man switch released

>no confirmation if it works with his insurance file

So the file says don't tell anyone what's inside right? And the gov is cracking down on torrent sites to try and get the insurance file taken down?

Its a timed thing, he would have to say not stop it from sending out every 48 hours for instance. If he doesn't it sends automatically.

Excellent point hermanito

Somethings up senpai

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING\nCYBERPUNK IS NOW!\0

You're a REPUBLICAN aren't you?

He's a Republican all right.

When did "swissbro" become a faggot? Or was he always? Did a spook kill him and start posting from his trip?

1 post from this user

>BRRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Bump

You are wrong, Snowdens leaks gave proof and redpilled normies, it doesn't matter if tinfoils knew.

If there were 9/11 documents that were released that'd be huge even though we all knew it didn't happen like the official story tells it.

Seriously on the edge for this happening. Want to know what's going on, don't stop making threads about this please.

Bump

KeK shittiest get of all times

This is a bullshit habbening.

The OP said shit was supposed to go down with Huma and Hillary's treasonous videos during the Olympics opening ceremony.

Nothing happen.

Stop RPing.

Pretty easy to setup a small application which checks to see if he has checked in at a secret location perhaps a darknet mailbox or something. If he fails to check in the app connects to API on twitter and automatically sends a tweet.

If he fails to let who ever has the supposed file know that he's ok and alive after an agreed time, then they will release the goods.

That is my guess, it is how id have it setup if I was in his position.

Ecuador is basically just doing it to give the US their middle finger on the world stage. They give zero fucks about Assange as a person or for his agenda. If they actually wanted to grant him asylum they could get him out of the UK, but they want him front and centre for ongoing media attention.

The writer committed suicide a few days ago and the guy with the lawsuit died under "mysterious circumstances" just a day or two after that. Not a whole lot more to say other than it is clearly odd.

A general was also killed very recently.

The guy about to take over a big spot? How is that linked to Clinton, was he outspoken against her or something?

Source, please.

He attempted to leak something (((they))) didn't want getting out.

Underrated

Major General John Rossi?

I don't see any information like that, just he died alone in his home at 55, two days before taking his new command.

>I don't see any information like that
Of course you wouldn't, why would you expect to?
>(((Nothing to see here, tavi, he just died alone in his home at the ripe old age of 55)))

L̰̯̪̕Ṯ̬̫̲T̹̘͔̟̱ͅḤ͉̠̠̹̜N͍
͇̲ͅ ͏̹ ̱̲͕̖̮͉͉ ͅ ̵̰̗̩̘̞F̧̟͖̗̼
҉̲ ̟̣̣̩͕́ ̜̙͓ ̱̥̻̹̟ ̡̪G̻̮̙̘͎
͕̦͖̼̪̣̝ ̬͈͠ ̴͉͎̱͍͉ͅ ̞̙̟H̪͉̭̗̺̭̲
̹̹̩͇͖̱̦͠ ̹̖̮͎ ̲̱̙͙ ̯T͏
̼͎ ̵ ̸̩ ̛̺̝̗̜̠ ̗̠̙̪̖͖͎͞N͉̫̰ͅ
̰ͅ ̲͚̞̯̗̙̀ ̤̹̼͇̳͈ ̢ ̧̠G͎͔̲̳̯ͅF̟̪̣͓̦̱ͅU̠͍̭̯R̙̦͖͍̹̣N̠̣͖͉̜M̰̫̘YL͈̞̀N̶̯̻̘̯̤T̵̙͎̱ͅN͎͚
̗͚̫̩͉̱̼ ͏͇̩̱̙͖̯̠ ͖͉̠ ̝̙ ̧̜̺̻̤̤ ͙̰͕ ̣̩̲̻̪ ̴̜̲͍̳ ͚͙̳ ̪͚̣̮͕̀ ̯͓ ̠͚͢ ͍͎͎̣T҉̲̳͈
̸̤ ̪̼̤ ̡͙͔̱ ̦͈̰̳ ͈̜̪̫͔ ̝͘ ͍͖̙̱͕͡ ̦ ̱̠̼ ̘ ̝̯̦̘̩ ̻̕ ̖̦͞ ̜̦̭G̯͚̬̗͉
̸̯̗ ̶ ̲̮͈͈̯ ̴̤͉̳͓͇̥͓ ̴̗̹͙̱̹ ̛̙͔̟̬ ̜͖͚ ̬̦͓͖̯ͅ ̙͍̩ ̧̘̳͖ ҉͔̤͉͍̰̲̟ ̠͈̘͔͜ ̠̗͝Ŕ͇̩̹͇
̛̤͉͇ ̴͎͉ ̠́ͅ ̸̜̳̗̺ ̘ ̘̭̀ͅ ̴̜͚͙̯̖ͅ ͕̰̪̳̹͝ͅ ̛̮̮͎͍ ̞̖̙͓̘͓ ̰̥̙̲̲ ͖̪̟̲̖ͅ ̴̫̯̪̜̲ ͉ ̶̥͓̺̬̗̠͇W̯̞̣

t.mexican intellectual

Fuck, my friends cat died the other day, he was probably killed by Hillary too!

When a publicly anti-Clinton writer and a guy issuing disruptive lawsuits against her both die within days under strange circumstance, I appreciate the idea of being suspicious.

Need something more that trying to link *every* suspicious murder to Hillary. I know she's evil, but lets not suggest she is supernaturally so without more proof please.

I'm not here to lead you to sources for you and your associates to memory hole, agent, I'm here to extract information from you.