Hypothetically, out of nowhere, Australia gets the knowledge and ability to create space habitat colonies...

Hypothetically, out of nowhere, Australia gets the knowledge and ability to create space habitat colonies. Australia then proceeds to settle the Lagrangian points, resulting in a massive increase in population.

How would you react to this?

I'd ask if there was going to be any Muzzos moving in and then be disgusted if they are.

Fucking abos will siphon our nuclear fusion reactors and get high from uranium fumes

Threads would archive before their hyper-space shitposts reach an Earth ISP

Plant security override on colonies, use stationkeeping thrusters to colony drop Aussiespace on Mecca when the inevitable Muslim hijack occurs.

>Lagrangian points
You going to steal their space too? fucking criminal, Joseph Lagrange was 1/64 abbo

Here's an idea

Why doesn't Australia just make false gasoline for abos to huff that just kills them.

I would welcome our space emu overlords

Kek

>intergalactic shitposting

do we REALLY need this?

>nuclear fusion reactors
>uranium

>resulting in a massive increase in population
I doubt it, pic related would happen in no time.

We have that
But instead of killing them, it just makes them sick with no high

It's called opal.

Honestly I'd be ok with it.

is there any chemical substance that could actually kill an abo?

>inb4 soap

Yes, it would be better than intergalactic cucking.

>Hypothetically, out of nowhere, Australia gets the knowledge and ability to create space habitat colonies. Australia then proceeds to settle the Lagrangian points, resulting in a massive increase in population.
>How would you react to this?

That's some 18D chess level australian shitposting right there

>intergalactic shitposting

Kek, Aussies will have even slower internet connections

Ever since I played Mass Effect 2, I have wanted Australians in space

Abbos are immune to almost all toxic materials which I say they developed this immunity from all the uranium

a bunch of descendants of convicts and abos buildings a space colony... your ability to do these wild leaps should be put to good use.

why dont you write a novel about a black president that isnt a race baiting faggot in a alternate time line where jews dont suck muslims dick for some globalist agenda

>implying we havent had the capacity to do this for years

We're waiting until the NBN is done before we start on the space colonies.

GAS THE COLONIES

>Italian colonies

How the fuck was Australia able to create space colonies before figuring out a way to reverse aging?

You dumb fucks. You had one job for humanity and you fucked up so badly.

As if I know what they use in fusion reactors, I'm not a nuclear scientist and I'm too lazy to google

I'd be pretty damn proud of you guys

If there were no abbos in the colonies I'd join in

>>How would you react to this?

Manifest destiny cunt.

SPBP

>not knowing about nuclear energy so you can call out greens on not actually caring about climate change if they don't support nuclear energy

Absolutely unaustralian.

Then why'd you post a space Kiwi? Miranda has such a blatant Auckland accent.

>Bing bing pow Shepard-san, we must kirr da correctors

Don't remember that

If an abo was uploaded to an AI mainframe, would that make them abodigital?

FUCKING DAMMIT

We did....

The most fucken corrupt space colony ever invented.... I like it.

It would be a great place for smugglers and slavers or people wishing to sell drugs or guns.

I dont give a fuck what anyone says about Australians. We all have that convict blood in us which sometimes makes us do bad things. Wether its smuggle drugs, make guns or buy Ciggy's for underage people. Its alive and well downunder.

Where else can you get your electrician mate to wire up your garage for a carton of Piss (beer). Or even drive unregistered vehicles (Stolen) across the country and trade them in. On another car?.

Have no misconception Sup Forums, the convict blood is alive and well.

I would try to immigrate to space or Australia. I hope you guys find that knowledge, it's probably hidden in ancient aboriginal undersea libraries.

As Zeon- the space aryans did.

So what you're saying is that Abbos are essentially ogryn?

We did actually make a new gasoline that doesnt get you high just for this purpose
We also put poison in our methylated spirits

Anglo dominance is a good thing.

>select an image with a billboard
>no billboards

>Building a space colony
>Not making it Whites Only

First fucking thing I'd do as Overseer.

if we're just rp'ing can america have the space elevator?

*unsheathes laser katana*

become a shitposter myself

lead follow or fuck off