EU: freedom of movement

Whenever I mention that the good thing about the EU is the open border policy among the member states I usually get shat on, predominately by Americans.

Just to clarify: There are still border controls if you try to enter the EU from outside it's just that you can travel from let's say Germany to France without having to show your passport. How is that a bad thing? It's basically like the US where you can just drive from one state to the other without any checks.

I need answers.

bump

>Sup Forums ignores this thread because they can't logically oppose open borders in the EU
hm really makes me think

hm

I am shadow banned

>Germany to France without having to show your passport. How is that a bad thing?
if there were only whites in europe it would be ok but we have sandniggers that like going boom

Britain wasn't even European in the first place.

Ok, many of the terrorists were European citizens. So do you want to ban travel in Europe entirely?

Go outside, Hans. enjoy some sunlight.

only criminals profit from open borders. smuggling, human trafficing and stealing are way easier now.
you are a fucking moron if you think it helps anyone ecxept of criminals and hippies.

yes, fuck schengen. i want my border controlls back.

>There are still border controls if you try to enter the EU from outside

Clearly not.

We even left the EU because you Krauts let in millions of killers.

>How is that a bad thing?
I don't disgusting slavs to enter my country (or people from balkan and mediterranean countries for that matter). Actually, I don't want anyone to come to Sweden unless they are of a Germanic stock, seeing as most people come here to fuck our women.

Germans are allowed. So are Dutchmen, Englishmen and Nordic men. Everyone else can fuck off

Because it allows shitty people from shitty countries to move to nice countries and bog everything down. Simple.

There's also the hypothetical situation that one of the countries goes suicidal and attempts to sabotage the union by flooding itself with even shittier people -- the lowest of the low. Mudslimes, niggers, and all that. This fucks over not only this one country but also everyone else in the union since they are powerless to control their own borders from that one country, allowing scum to flood into ALL of the individual states within the union, even though those other states may not have necessarily wanted that. All because of the mistake made by one. Of course, this is purely hypothetical.

This

Travel existed before the schengen agreement

Ok, it was nice not having the train stop at every border for paperien bitte, like back in the 70s and 80s.

So yeah, it seems like a good thing to me.

Still, I don't live there so desu it's none of my business how you run your affairs.

Viel Gluck with all the current mess.

How is this a good thing, polish car stealing groups are raiding denmark and east germany on a daily basis. the just flee over their border and are gone since we dont have ONE police in yurop

Canada is our ally.
Doesn't mean its a good idea to just let them come into our country willy nilly with no passport.

We're not gonna rely on other countries to make sure undesirables don't come through our borders

Its called self-reliance

>you can travel from let's say Germany to France without having to show your passport
Because that's the problem we all have with it? You fucking idiot.

Freedom of movement sounds great when you think of white Europeans but when you have the entirety of ISIS and North Africa doing it, it suddenly sounds quite terrifying. Merkel is the reason everyone is shutting tge borders. She's ruined everything for everyone and race Wars will be a thing in the future.

>Romania Schengen candidate
Please no, we have enough gypsies already.

It IS a good thing, but we need to close off Germanistan, Bagetistan, Londonistan and Swedenstan.

Wow, I didn't know about this.

Had similar prob in the us back in the 1920s, crooks would rob banks in Chicago and run across the boarder with new fangled "autos" and outrun the cops.

That's why the FBI got turned into a national police force, to fight interstate crime.

What about Interpol? Doesn't that help?

Don't flatter yourself Yussef, nobody wants to go to Swedenstan.

Yah it sounds like a great idea. Then you guys let in millions of immigrants with clashing culture.

Have fun with the riots.

eu is bad because poor expect u to solve their problems but u only take their workforce and use them as a market and ur companies exploit our resources while eu is removing our standards for the benefit of these companies
but hey poor are stupid and useless so they like to get fucked

Then why is the entire world coming here atm?

Either we have the largest immigration in the world, or we don't. Make up your mind, stupid slav.

>looking at somebodies passport is a horrible human rights violation
Just kys.

Interpol would fit in the broom closet of propably any fbi bureau

>wanting to wait hours in line to get your passport checked

Fuck off you horrendous KEK.
I would die happy to slit your neck.

German hostage situation is city of Saarbrucken. Armed man with hostages, video on vbild site and RT.
can someone on their pc post a thread?

Man, you're fucking deluded. Get out of your moms basement and come to Southern/central Europe and you'll see how retarded your statements are.

Shitskins want to come in your country for gibs. Here, it's either earn it or fuck off and die. No gibs. You get 200€ a month here (which is NOTHING even to us) for 6 months. After that, if you're still without a job - tough shit. You get 0€.

Gee, I wonder why muzzies want to come to you. Why tf would we want to? There's no reason. Standard of living is comparable (not net income, standard of living) and you get to live in a non shitskin country. EU citizens can't apply for gibs in other EU countries stupid.

Beggars and people from third world countries that are willing to work for nothing and dump our wages.

That was until our outer borders disappeared and taking a dinghy from North Africa to Italy or Greece awards you the right to live for free in Sweden.

90% of germans need to be culled.

You are a disgrace to humanity.

Mark my words, we will team up
With america and fucking destroy the EU.

You deserve to die

>hypothetical situation that one of the countries goes suicidal and attempts to sabotage the union by flooding itself with even shittier people -- the lowest of the low. Mudslimes, niggers, and all that.
>hypothetical

feel bad for u germany destroyed ur economy in eu
picking answers just to drop memes

then what about the millions walking right in and the boat people etc. etc.?

there's no border

Son, lets just fucking destroy the germans once and for all.

>Just to clarify: There are still border controls if you try to enter the EU from outside it's just that you can travel from let's say Germany to France without having to show your passport. How is that a bad thing?
Because it means one country can fuck it up for everyone else.

Of course there's a border, we have to take them in because of fucking bleeding heart liberals and their stupid human rights laws.

Neighboring countries should build a wall around Germany.

> Have Swiss passport
> Go to Ukraine for the lulz during Kiev protests and shenanigans
> Cross polish border on foot for maximum lulz
> Remember I'm reentering Shengen area
> Wait exactly 10 mins to get passport checked
> Have a nice day.

Having your passport checked is really a small sacrifice to save lives and not getting stabbed, shot or stoned to death.

It's all fun and games until Turkey gets admission to the EU.

This. I blame the Russians for not finishing the job in 1945.

This so much.

eu would be fine if it included russia and turkey

Horseshit, it was last year proven without any doubt that our external borders are non existent

>Get out of your moms basement and come to Southern/central Europe and you'll see how retarded your statements are.
Been to Italy plenty of times. Croatia also, and Spain. These countries are riddled with people who literally look like the sand-niggers who migrate to Sweden.
>Shitskins want to come in your country for gibs. Here, it's either earn it or fuck off and die.
So they want to go to Sweden? You implied nobody wanted to. You refuted your own argument. Good job, slav-shit.
> You get 200€ a month here (which is NOTHING even to us) for 6 months. After that, if you're still without a job - tough shit. You get 0€.
That's because you can't afford to give them more. Your country is literally third world. Pathetic.

Now get your disgusting slav face off this board.

Obviously we didn't bomb you enough the last time. We won't be making that mistake again, eternal kraut.

The obvious solution is to restore Austria-Hungary, Czechslovakia, the Greater Netherlands, and combine Wallachia and Luxembourg.
Then you can restore full border controls.

Europe has too many countries.
Less borders = less hassle.

Prove me wrong, you literally can't.

This. Literally the only relevant country in the EU is Germany, and that needs to change.

Do this, only with Germany. Its already basically a prison colony of sub human scum anyway, just needs a load of one way borders around it with guard towers, gun turrets, barbed wire, mines etc.

There does need to be an EU, yes. With only Germany in it. Then Belguim needs annexing.

I said WE don't want to come to Sweden. There is nothing there for us, just a barren wasteland of islam and niggers.

Ahmed, no need to project. Yes, entirety of this world hates you and finds you disgusting.

kek

i think if we just included turkey and russia pumping germany full of muslims and slavs would be sufficient justice

>when a Swedecuck tries to talk tough

Id prefer it if Turkey were nuked off the face of the earth.

Too bad you come here en-mass just like the sand-niggers, huh? Look at the statistics, shitstain.
Go brush your tooth.

I can't it fell out.

Now go back to your cuckshed.

Go prep the bull.

Still havent left.
Your new pm is just fucking with you and will never let you leave.

Put it back in with some duct tape then.
Why are you telling me to prep the bull when he's in your backyard atm?

Shut up Swecuck, you are a disgrace to your ancestors.

You are no longer Germany then. You are the EU. Europe will never work like America. The EU exists to initiate globalism, that isn't compatible with America it's why Trump will be President. Honestly you guys should have EU flags.

the russians and other allieds are the reason german men are so pathetic right now you stupid medpack

Neighboring countries should build a wall around France.
>fixed it for you

>don't worry, goyim, it's only Europeans who can travel trough Europe freely :DDDD

>Germany imports millions of niggers and muslims
>gives them EU passports
>now niggers and muslims can move all across Europe like a plague

EU fucked us.

Sweden is a part of your EU country.

Yes, free movement mean freem monetary movement, our vacations is used to justify fraud and corruptions.

Why don't you go back to Poland or whatever Slavic country you came from? You don't belong in Germany.
He's not a German. Proxy or immigrant.

No one slightly white would go to Sweden of all place to better his life.
Besides we're europeans, we don't flee.

>france
>we dont flee
Choose one faggot

I think it can work if the countries involved are fairly equal economically/culturally (e.g. France, Germany, UK).

But as it is now there's just a huge imbalance - it becomes a one-way street with the poorer countries emptying and the richer countries becoming too full

We don't emigrate either.

>culturally (e.g. France, Germany, UK)
Three countries under one flag :^)

Yeah I know he's not fucking German. There is no Sweden and there is no Germany, you are the EU do you understand now?

Germany and Sweden doesn't exist anymore? I must have missed the memo. Was it announced on amerilard.com?

Swedes and Turks need to be IP range banned from Sup Forums.

Germany was a mistake. It's like they're driven to ruin

>you can travel from let's say Germany to France without having to show your passport. How is that a bad thing?

Because Merkel has invited half the fucking Middle East into Europe, amd now they can move wherever they want.

>The Netherlands

Germany is as full of shitskins and turkroaches as Sweden.

You guys are so far up your ass you don't eveb realize that your countries are gone and replaced with an unelected European Union? You have no sovereignty you idiot.

>UK: Non-Schengen EU state

The map is outdated

>America
>Talking about countries being gone
Your country never even was. It's been a cesspool of miscegenation since its inception.

Jewish much?
It became like that after the kike changed the immigration laws, something that happened in europe at the exact same time, as if (((coordinated))) by accident.

>It's basically like the US where you can just drive from one state to the other without any checks
ok so you admit germany is no longer a country then? infact no "country" in the EU is an actual country anymore they are just provinces and territories of the EU the USA federal laws govern states less than EU law governs EU "countries"

No shit. I'm well aware of the jewish influence. But see, people on this website ignore it when it comes to Sweden and say we are responsible. So you know, I'll do the same.

oh god kek are there any more of these

>Just to clarify: There are still border controls if you try to enter the EU from outside
I know this is not true for a fact, smugglers here can freely cross EU borders. EU has absolutely no controls on people entering from outside.

The summer/autumn of 2015 proved otherwise. EU is so cucked they can't keep the outer borders in control.

Yes

Agreed, OP ist deutsch retard.

Yeah that worked out great right? No it didn't. The problem is we now seem to have open borders with the fucking middle east too. Nobody agreed to this.

Thats what fucked Europe.

One fucking country, Germany, decides to make retarded moves and everyone has to fucking pay for it.

MOTHERFUCKERS.