Bendis can not lose. The CIA gave him a diversity award

Bendis can not lose. The CIA gave him a diversity award

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bendis has dirt on literally everyone.

Can we all finally admit that hating Bendis is just a meme?

Wait why is the CIA giving these things out?

I long for the day when Bendis gets the shit-talking he has coming. I want to see somebody dress him down in a fucking public setting, like at a major con or on national TV.

Meme?

I refuse to believe this.

Yeah, what the fuck?
Also:
>accepting awards from CIA assholes

>he couldn't bring friends

Did he get to bring friends to the ceremony?

To be fair, Bendis is a pretty big guy.

Yeah, sure. You're right. Everything Marvel has been doing is actually super good and we're wrong about all of it.

Now nobody can't says Bendis doesn't make propaganda.

>Bane?
Top kek

I wonder if King gets awards from the CIA

Bane is bald and bendis is bald
Coincidence, I think not

>in recognition of your support and participation
>2015 Diversity and Inclusion Speakers Series

Bendis went to CIA and talked about making Spider-Man african-american/latino and why that was a good thing for the world.

Fuck reading the link, do you people even look at the OP anymore?

Is CIA asking to be bombed? Because that seems they are moving to stupid priorities.

I hate how even though his writing is shit, because he was the 'writer' of all these 'landmark' diversity inclusions his legacy is pretty well cemented. In 50 years bullshit retrospective shows will mention Bendis as some kinda messiah and consistently good, entertaining writers will be completley forgotten. Autists like me who remember guys like Bill Messner-Loebs or Joe Casey or Kurt Busiek won't even exist anymore.

>implying there isn't a tracking device and microphone embedded in that frame

Busiek I think cemented his legacy well enough with Astro City

Fuck, you should've seen all the anons asking if Gerry Conway could write a better Spider-Man than Slott.

Still angry about it, actually.

That's comforting. I hope so.

>Bendis went to CIA and talked about making Spider-Man african-american/latino and why that was a good thing for the world.
Yeah, that was ABSOLUTLY NOT some kind of propaganda plan, american secret services responsible of a huge amount of international crimes and conflicts are now interested on fictional capeshit comics but lulz there are nothing strange or weird beyond that, especially if this is about diversity!

I shouldn't be surprised someone responded to him with that, and yet I am.

>The CIA

Those dirtbags are responsible for a lot of evil in the world. Getting an award by them is NOT a good thing. It's the equivalent to gaining donations from George Soros.

They do outreach like this to make themselves look better, basically.

Stop user, my heart can only take so much...

>Bane?
I'm just glad someone did it.

this proves that "diversity" is literally just cia propaganda

See:

Someone get this hothead outta here!

why would he want them?

>CIA
>diversity
Sup Forums was right again

See: This is absolute 100% proof and literally a direct admission of guilt.

CONFIRMED TRUTH.

who is Gerry Conway?
Also this Hating Brian Michael Bendis is just a meme because he is jewish an Sup Forums is like the cathedral of anti semitism

Dr. Pavel

They work for the Mouse. The Mick-man.

Good.
Maybe you americunts can finally get along thanks to the CIA.

THIS.

TUMBLRFAGS BTFO!

Dr. Pavel?

Well, those trips do, for sure.

But then they did it wrong because bendis only made me more racist

I'm an actual half jew, but you're just a fucking faggot. Bendis is a talentless hack and you wouldn't even momentarily defend him if it wasn't for his ethnicity.

>who is Gerry Conway

I'll give you a hint, Wonder Woman's been ripping him off something fierce over in Injustice.

This thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws

Why the CIA? It doesn't make any sense, it seems more like outreach to try and make themselves look good. Why not give DC an award for diversity? They even had an interracial bait cover that didn't go anywhere.

ХBAЛA ПУTИHУ!
ЗAКЛЯTЫЙ КAПИTAЛИЗM ДOГHИBAET!

Can we go back to Baneposting instead of this cancerous Sup Forumstumblr shitflinging?

>Bendis will crash Marvel with no survivors.

Hmm, Bendis IS a big guy

A mexican actually, puto.

>Why the CIA? It doesn't make any sense
>I Have 12 years and i know nothing about the cold war.
the """"diversity"""" point is literally fucking obvious.

Now this is bait

Has Bendis started the fire, Sup Forums?

Build that wall, indio.

Mamame la verga, pendejo.
Pay it yourself and ruin your economy so I can laugh.

>""""
Back to Sup Forums with your cancer

nothing! i said nothing!

Really? You couldn't be assed to find another site, like, I don't know 9fag or Funny Junk or some shit? You had to double down with your tumblr bait? You really are literally 12 years old, aren't you?

The CIA cares about diversity?

Didn't they hire Nazi scientists in the 50's to get intel on Russia?

>he fell for the build wall meme
Deja de ver a Aristegui pinche chairo

>that Baneposter in the comments

MAR-VELL?

That's pretty diverse.

>lol u MAD I TROLL U
wew lad

What was that juan? You're going to have to speak louder over this wall

And then they fucked

>CIA
>making people get along
Compadre, the CIA makes people fight against each other since ever just look at the intervence on Guatemala, owning drug places in middle east and part of latin america. Even in the USA there's controversy about their actions on the land of the freedom

Aye

the funny fact is even when the truth is literally obvious with a big fucking proof, there are still people for talking about Sup Forums.
so implying the CIA are war criminals and also a mafia knows for their many vicious methods (one of them is propaganda) is being Sup Forums now?

that guy have a price from the CIA, this is very very strange for just some guy who make capeshit comics for kids and teens, the CIA have more important things to do, also the price is about "diversity" and you know perfectly what kind of diversity they are talking about when you watch the works of Bendis.

it's obvious, but i guess the CIA is now aware and there are now agents on the threads playing a false flag roleplay for manipulating young people or stupid people on the thread, that's already happens sometimes, one exemple is for the Sandy Hook school shooting.

>implying normies care about Astro City

top kek

>1972+44
>being this shitter shattered

>CIA

>His work on Vision is actually an adaptation of shit he saw on the job

Stupid Tusken raiders.

What's the difference between "propaganda" and "trying to make ourselves look good to the public here's an award"?

What wall? You don't have the money to pay for it.

You're just jealous you won't have a wall against the Guatemalans. Lay off the pulque, Arnulfo.

>HOLY FUCK PROOF OF A CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED

If the CIA was doing some secret SJW conspiracy shit why the fuck would they be giving out random clues to people? Are you faggots retarded? What kind of fucking conspirators would tell the people about their conspiracy?

If I take away that award, will he die?

>I say spanish bad words like the uneducated animal I am
Wew cuate

>Are you faggots retarded?
Are you? Do you honestly think we're being serious in here? Good lord

Why does the Riddler leave riddles? Because it's fun. And since shills like you jump to their defense, what's the harm?

>how and why would you receive this?

>"trying to make ourselves look good to the public here's an award"
>ourselves look good to the public here's an award"
>look good to the public
yeah an award from a secret intelligency organizations of assholes to looking good?
which have also more serious things to do?

you are probably one of them or just a shitty troll.

Will he die?

they're cocky

Bane? You mean the masked man bane? And he wears the mask?

If Bendis was a good writer I'd enjoy all the anger about him on books about women and POC so much

it looks like a "Thanks for being a speaker at the thing" award, might call it a participation trophy?

Bendis probably fucked up. They're going to assassinate him now