Daisy Ridley

Thoughts of her performance in TFA?

she did ok with the material she was given but to be frank i got really sick of the feminist "stop holding my hand" drivel

Somebody post the webm.

she did good enough, but her character was pretty lame

Pretty much "saved" the character of Rey. If it was played by a lesser actress the movie would be unbearable. Daisy has enough charisma and likability to move scenes with her watchable.

daisy>>>nuwars

this one?

No, her only good scenes were playing ofg Han and Chewie. Star Wars is supposed to be cheesey acting with the few good performance like Harrison, Guinness, McGregor, and all but these new shitters can't act worth a fuck.

The only reason people still say her character isn't a Mary Sue is because she made Rey, a non-character without personality, likable.

No the one of her """"""acting"""""" surprised when she turns a corner.

imagine just to be her pusy slave.

wow.

She did better than Felicity Jones, that's for sure.

daisy a cute.
a cute!

imagine her pegging you while you're on top

Why is she so unattractive bros?

why is left grill way hotter than daisy?

who /belly/ here

Oh now I see it. She has no support under her eyes. Her zygomatic bones are low and weak.

moi.
imagine kissing every inch of it.
i love this style of eye makeup under her eyes.

daisy>>>dog poop>>>>>felicity,

fuck you colored man

Correct

>boyfriend is a noname actor called charlie hamblett

Chads always win

he kinda looks like han solo desu

The Face Awakens?

Old bro here. Saw original Empire in theatres, never saw the new ones. Is Force Awakens worth watching with my son?
What's the basic gestalt on the plot?

What is she saying in this? Always wondered

>has a son
>shitposts on Sup Forums

social services should take him away from you

he probably meant to say le his wifes son.

>Is Force Awakens worth watching

Absolutely not.

>with my son?

Kids think a lot of terrible things are cool, so maybe

3>1>2

>What's the basic gestalt on the plot?
It's literally Episode IV.

I can't believe she took the whole thing. I bet she was walking funny for at least a week after the shoot.

except better because the main character is a girl.

Daisy's sisters look much better than her, but Kathleen Kennedy deliberately wanted a tomboy for the role, because femineity is shameful for feminists

Yes it is good. Don't let the edgy teens who constantly shit on it tell you otherwise. Reminder that these same underageb&s unironically think the prequels are well made films.

Emilia Clarke tier.

That's a little harsh.

ID on the second girl from the left? The one with the big tits.

CUTE

You a fag.
A fag.

stop waifuing the Mary Sue

you a bully

holy 5head

>you will never lick those teeth
why is loife is so unfair, bros

Lilly James looks like an angel compared to xenomorph and the one on the right.

Is that don rickles

fuck off, reddit

Don't listen to this fool. I mean maybe you'll like it if you enjoy legit trash. TFA is a total farce; it's a blatant money grab by Disney and co to quickly recoup their investment. This movie was rushed to production line assembly from day one. Doubt they spent more than 2 weeks slapping together the script before they started running around looking for actors. As is tradition, they made it a point to find the least talented person available to fill the Skywalker protagonist slot.

>tfw got warned by janny for posting a daisy pic in a daisy thread

How can people enjoy looking at a mouthful of monster teeth? The entire movie was her grimacing with those huge ass veneers. DISGUSTING

i think they're charming

i am so fucking hard right now

she's so cute

Do they ever bully the smoll one ?

bump pls post more daisy pls

>twn bully you and bite off chunks of your flesh
;_;

imagine the damage she could do

She emotes too much, like a caricature, there's little to no subtlety in her facial expressions, it's all grimaces. Like you can pause at any moment in any of her scenes and it's some fucked up inhuman facial expression that goes from nightmare fuel to punchable from frame to frame. And combined with the way she enunciates every word and every hand gesture makes it just annoying to watch.

She can't act and her fucked up facial expressions don't help. You know how some people have a unique face that's good for modelling. Well that doesn't necessarily translate to filmography. Daisy Ridley is a bad actress who doesn't put in enough time to become good at her job. I get the feeling she'll follow the Emma Watson path of lazy acting with minimal aspirations to improve upon her method.

really made me fap

Alex Sherman

>unattractive

what's her next big role?

the thing in my pants