>Halo Evolutions Motion Comics

The Mona Lisa - youtube.com/watch?v=RKOBKoNtVhM

Midnight in The Heart of Midlothian - youtube.com/watch?v=5IZGltWSi_Q

Headhunters - youtube.com/watch?v=RUQ3k4KpL1c

The Return - youtube.com/watch?v=E3gUpIPdopo

>Latest Halo Bulletin
blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/xx/xx/The-Halo-Bulletin-xxxxxx.aspx

>Cute Spartans
They should be jacked up, pale as death monsters with hollow eyes.

Why do you keep posting those broken links?

What are you talking about?

Kelly a cute.

Why would a spartan wear lipstick? Especially that much?

I believe this is worth a REEEE.
Yes. Yes it is.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously, they shouldn't be fucking cute.

Fred is cute.

At least they're equal opportunity about it.

Did you grab those download/youtube links from /hg/?

Spartans 2s aren't allowed to be cute because they're the jacked up monsters
Spartans 3s are use them and lose them status so fuck'em
Spartan 4s are only Spartan in name and not in the shit the other gens had to go through to become Spartans. They can be cute if they want to because they're not training all the time

There's more tiers of Spartans?!
I kinda quit Halo at 3 because it was blatantly done at that point.
I guess that's fine then, I retract my reeee. So long as they're not 2's tho. I hate cute 2's.

>M-MUH PERFECT 2S
You faggots need to be culled.

Who said anything about perfect, I want them to be muscle bound techno zombies who live and die inside their metal coffins.

They're pretty normal actually. Kelly was described in the first novel Fall Of Reach of having an 'angular beauty' and Linda has bright red hair and bright green eyes.

Fred was described as being able to 'blend in to a crowd'. The main thing with S2's is they're very antisocial and are viewed as monsters mainly by ODSTs.

Fred is a sassy motherfucker who wanted to wanted to fuck Veta in Last Light.

I hate EVERYTHING about this.

This dates back to before the first fucking game released, apart from the part with Fred.

Yeah there are. 3s are intro in the books then the Halo game Reach l, they're "use them lose them" massive produce Spartans. They work best in teams but can't beast mode or solo op like the 2s
4s are the ODSTs but with Spartan armor and are volunteers

You hate it because it proves that you're a retard who can't even get his canon straight.

You're at least partially right. I guess it was more of a narrative preference or headcanon if you will that made me want Spartans to be basically cyber monsters.

Shouldn't she be older?

I forgot what time this was suppose to take place but this could be when she is still young and hasn't put in the suit or this is during the suit and they drugged her up so much that she stuck looking young
Yeah the Spartans 2s got hit with drugs that world make them look young so that their bodies can last longer. Making them look like giant people babies for a long time

>Yeah the Spartans 2s got hit with drugs that world make them look young so that their bodies can last longer.
That is not canon. Please do not state it as such.

But it is

Oh, I'll fix those in the next OP.

It is. Spartan II's got their suits when they were 14, so they still had baby face for the most part. The rest of their bodies were bodies of 24 year old body builders tho.

They had fully mature bodies when they underwent the procedure and the procedure didn't stop any further development.

>They had fully mature bodies when they underwent the procedure

Bodies, not face though.

>the procedure didn't stop any further development

never said it did.

>Fred is a sassy motherfucker who wanted to wanted to fuck Veta in Last Light.
That was a good book.

So what's your favorite book? Mine is Broken Circle at the moment. It was pretty nice seeing more stuff from the point of view of the Sangheili and San'Shyuum.