Toonami Ratings for 7/9/16

One Punch Man will replace Samurai Champloo starting this Saturday at midnight.

Intruder 3 is coming in November. It will have a smaller budget than 2, and will be about 15 minutes worth of content.

A new season of Samurai Jack is being made for Adult Swim Toonami. 10 episodes in length, TV14 minimum, hypothetical premier date: October 15th.

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Expected release is late 2017/early 2018.

Last week we had an oddly well performing marathon, the regular schedule this week was a little embarrassing in comparison. Demarco will have no regrets moving IBO down now as it continues to underperform. This drags the rest of the night down, and ends with embarrassingly low Parasyte numbers. Last weeks marathon outperformed this weeks regular schedule. Let's hope OPM is the cure.

11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai 1157 0.55 693
12:00a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 943 0.44 553
12:30a Hunter X Hunter 931 0.43 547
1:00a Samurai Champloo 840 0.37 475

1:30a Naruto: Shippuden 744 0.35 444
2:00a One Piece 647 0.29 372
2:30a Parasyte: The Maxim (r) 525 0.23 290

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eXU2p982GQ
youtu.be/rgSUPgvDu78
youtube.com/watch?v=YUH1mfV3IEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

8pm KotH is a big hit

8:00 King of the Hill (r) 0.55 897 0.36
8:30 King of the Hill (r) 0.53 875 0.38
9:00 Rick & Morty (r) 0.50 833 0.35
9:30 American Dad (r) 0.65 1058 0.46

10:00 The Cleveland Show (r) 0.77 1285 0.57
10:30 Family Guy (r) 0.88 1404 0.62
11:00 Family Guy (r) 1496 0.67

Pretty weak in the comedy reruns, I'd say OtA and Infomercials are probably the cause

3:00a Rick & Morty (r) 600 0.27
3:30a American Dad (r) 641 0.28
4:00a Infomercials (r) 558 0.26
4:15a Off the Air 502 0.23

4:30a The Cleveland Show (r) 534 0.25
5:00a King of the Hill (r) 540 0.26
5:30a King of the Hill (r) 533 0.25

Best first

Actual best first, you stupid fucking idiot. Fuck off with that shit.

AS is airing One punch mang now? But I can't read subtitles

It's dubbed you fucking idiot, and it starts this Saturday

If Robin was best she would have been first.

pfft, next your gonna tell me there gonna dub Jojo next

Holy shit. So I guess the early timeslot isn't cursed after all.

Yeah, if they're going to put DVR Theater there, it really shouldn't be be OTA and Infomercial reruns.

First isn't best, though.

First is worst, remember?

The timeslot was never cursed. AS just has a habit of airing terrible shows that get shitty ratings there. Pic related and same with The Oblongs and that one FOX reject too. Aqua Teen isn't awful but airing TV-PG versions of episodes bombed with the typical Saturday evening AS viewing audience

And cue the Kill la Kill spam....

Plebians, both of you

youtube.com/watch?v=2eXU2p982GQ

Mob Psycho 100 on toonami when?

youtu.be/rgSUPgvDu78

if the video gets taken down just go find a video of the op

nothing was cut from ATHF, it's just considered "PG" compared to today's content standards. still, it's embarrassing that it got BTFO so badly

>.23

miss me yet?

I loved how that got censored. Instead of ripping out a beating heart it looked like he ripped out a bleeding beating scrotum.

>klk spammer got banned
Finally

Watch Kill la Kill get spammed on Saturday and the mods not do shit.

Aren't you supposed to be in the trash?

I'm not your mom

The last time I'd thought about Dimension W was when I was trying to remember what Gundam had replaced, and it took me a full minute.

Dimension W is an anime that didn't know what it wanted to be, whether it was a slightly silly show, to gang violence among the black market, to cronenbergs, to a dangerous hunting event.

It finally decided it wanted to be mediocre

no

Uh no, those episodes were always TV-PG.

I swear it's like you all just started watching Adult Swim this year

>15 minutes worth of content.

WOW DON'T STRAIN YOURSELF ON OUR ACCOUNT, JASON

I never noted the ratings because I've been an adult during the show's entire run.

how much content was there for the first return of intruder

I got to agree with this, every episode and mini-arc felt like a completely different series all staring a dancer and his robo-waifu

[wrecked]

Only legit underage autists give two shits about the rating of a show

This better not be loss

More like it was an adaptation of a barely started manga. It didn't know what it wanted to be because there's nothing to guide what it should be

25 minutes or so

>15 minutes to canonically remove more aspects of Toonami like they did with banter and ship animations

>15 minutes to canonically remove more aspects of Toonami like they did with banter and ship animations

Tom and Sara finally assemble the materials they have been searching for. Tom takes Sara's core and they attempt to teleport to the docking station from the first Intruder. Unfortunately, the coordinates for the station have changed and they end up teleporting into a wormhole.

When Tom wakes, he finds himself in a white void, a space with the proper atmosphere for him to survive, but still a soundless vacuum. Sara finds a way to communicate with Tom through two or three subtitled phrases, while Tom somehow still manages to broadcast low-quality anime to the masses.

No banter. No animation. No audio. No backgrounds.

Only Toonami.

>patricks eyes represent the MC running into the hospital
>spongebobs eyes and his nose represent the MC and the woman at the front desk
>Garys eyes represent MC and the doctor who talks to his about the miscarriage
>Squidwards eyes and penis nose represents the MC looming over his wife

>the reason behind the no banter, no animation, no background and no audio is because it's "cost effective"

I imagine once the main DVR Theater block goes back to airing old shows Saturday will get em too. Seems like the Saturday DVR Theater runs on a different schedule than the mon-fri ones. Next week is Daytime Fighting League Mon-Fri and Info/OTA Saturday.

Throwback to when an Cartoon Network intern drew over a drawing of Spike Spiegel done by the original artist on the CN stairwell

Hopefully that will be somewhat soon. Not only would it be cool to see some old shows on Saturdays but they'd probably get decent ratings too for that time of night.

>It will have a smaller budget than 2

What the fuck does that mean? What budget did the first one have?

I don't fear cancellation but I fear another cut.

To be fair, if you noticed, after they got rid of the banter, they pretty much started airing a music video every week.

I mean that's like, a sacrifice of 10 seconds of dialog for at least two minutes of content.

I doubt we're getting cuts. They're making a surprising amount of content for Toonami if you think about it.

Samurai Jack

FLCL

That Production IG microseries

Intruder 3

Let's just hope they meet expectations.

dubs and trips and more dubs confirmed

Trigger did ryuko and mako on those stairs

Demarco also said the fans didn't want it anymore

Here's the thing, most people don't give a shit about Demarco's IPod favorites during Naruto. If that's a legitimate change, it should be going to another full OP

I guess there was recently a Ryuko and Mako added to that wall

Is Gundam just not popular in the west?

That's exactly it actually. You always see a loud minority shouting that it's right up there with DBZ and should be doing amazing back to back. But do you ever see Gundam references or discussion in normie culture? No. Plenty of DBZ, not Gundam.

Don't know where the meme started about Gundam being after DBZ meant it was super popular on old Toonami, but at no point was that ever true. Now we are here, and our only hope is another overhyped meme title. The only difference here is that it's fresh to many, and hasn't had a chance to dissapoint us yet.

>Final destination

I already watched Parasyte subbed but I guess the dub might be interesting.

It was decent. MC's voice kinda sucks, though.

I won't argue about it being a memeshow since it is, but I think it's gonna bring a new flavor to the block and spice things up. Meme or not, OPM is legitimately good, and I think the comedy aspect is just what Toonami needs, rather than being almost purely serious stories with a dash of comedy here and there.

Everyone but Saitama is serious and sincere. He's just the biggest boke in the world.

I feel like OPM would be better without OPM

Genos would definitely be the MC of an average shonen set in that world, if it weren't for Saitama's haxed attributes facerolling noobishly across all the tropes.

That's fine, it's the show atmosphere being comedic that matters

In that respect Mumen Rider defeats Saitama.

>A series dedicated to satire would be better if it wasn't satirical

Bro.
Caped Baldy and to a lesser extent Green Loli exist more for feels and life philosophy than combat thrills. Wait for the Garou arc.

His other work Mob Psycho has even more of that shit.

>thread simulator 3 never

It's been so many months now it wouldn't even be funny

I really think it's the simulator guy who posts it all the time. He had a solid 9/10 OC source, but drug his ass too long on the third one. No one would care if he didn't dangle the carrot in every fucking thread for months on end. Then he had his little meltdown when people told him to fuck off, and now he occasionally posts about sim 3 never to keep a little life in his dead meme

IBO being so flatly mediocre probably doesn't help its case

They make it with the notion that Toonami is doing well enough to warrant it. The performance of Jack is going to be a big deciding factor if continued content for Toonami is worth it.

I do see Toonami moving back to its old timeslot soon unless OPM really draws some viewers

Nope, not gonna make it this time

Well klk spammer was banned

So we might have a chance

>OP's pic
why has no one done a toonami shoop with the clown choking the shota?

Soon

When does Gundam get good?

Last ep was its peak my friend

Man, that opening went from 0 to 100 in no time flat.

>tfw my brother started watching HxH on Netflix
Should I ask him if it ever becomes not shit?

No need user. It will always be shit

>The only difference here is that it's fresh to many, and hasn't had a chance to dissapoint us yet.
IBO came out at the same time as OPM

Oh wow! Toonami lands on Christmas this year.

>But do you ever see Gundam references or discussion in normie culture?
Yes. People love G and to a lesser extent Wing. Using Toonami as a measure for anything is retarded since nobody gives a shit about it and its not the leading pack like it was in the 90's. So according to Toonami nobody cares about Naruto.

One Punch got a dub?
Awesome

Hope it's good.

CQC Bro is a great meme

suck my dick

You're not CQC Bro

youtube.com/watch?v=YUH1mfV3IEU

Saitama is pretty much my ideal, maybe just a little less deep.

ATHF turned to shit when it went TV-MA, though. All of the jokes got replaced with GOTTA FILL THAT CONTENT QUOTA.

Yay! Another marathon!

It would have been a marathon either way since that weekend would be considered Christmas weekend.

But nobody cares about Naruto, at least not how they used to