What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2582979/Cannibal-killing-finally-revealed-The-gruesome-details-Rockefeller-heir-gutted-cooked-Asmat-tribe-New-Guinea.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People buy their dad a new guinea pig.

lots of stuff we don't know about, because undiscovered tribes

Gay shit

Somebody thought they could be the Eastern Rome Empire

Cannibalism and cargo cults.

missionary failed

Sambians are headhunters as well.

So, I don't suggest going there to criticize them.

Their semen ingestion stuff, though, makes logical sense.

A) It gives horny males an outlet prior to marriage (they're expected to marry and produce kids at 18)

B) It reduces tension between the males

C) It gives gay males a cover, since every male is expected to participate — preventing homophobia from being a social problem

not a fan of the whole headhunting thing tho

Of all things, I lose to this.

Lowest IQ people in the world

It's a country full of nothing but Abos lol.

No idea. Me and my mates like to cum in bottles and throw them in the water (North tip on the map) and hope they get them.

If you meet someone from there - NEVER accept an invitation for dinner!

Fpbp

So canadians?

I saw someone visiting there posts thread about it, basically South Africa tier.

papa new guinea is savage as fuck. They chuck spears and shoot arrows at tourist busses and regularly perform child sacrifice.

Based on this game, abos, rape, murder, cannibalism and an advanced stage of rabies. It's pretty accurate.

. . .

Cute, kek

it also serves to waste less nutrients

semen is mostly fructose, which isn't so special to us first-worlders but it's nutrition for a hunter/gatherer

>Lowest IQ people in the world
citation needed

Natives cannibalise tourists

No joke

You know the saying "Eat the rich".

Well so do they.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2582979/Cannibal-killing-finally-revealed-The-gruesome-details-Rockefeller-heir-gutted-cooked-Asmat-tribe-New-Guinea.html

>'Ajim turned him over and thrust into his throat with a bamboo knife, then pressed the head back until the vertebrae cracked.'

>Rockefeller was now sacred meat.

>A deep cut was made from the anus to the neck, down the side of Michael’s trunk to the armpit, across the collarbone to the throat and down the other side.

>It was the ancestral ritual on how to butcher a man. But this was a white man so this ritual was performed in secret.

>His ribs were broken with an ax, his sternum ripped out, his arms and legs cut off and his entrails pulled out – all the while the men were chanting.

>‘It was sacred violence,’ said the author.

>Michael’s head was scalped, cooked and cut across the face from the root of the nose to the nape of the neck. A small hole two inches in diameter was cut in his scull.

>'They shook the brains out onto the leaf of a palm, scraped inside the skull with a knife to get every last bite, then mixed the mass with sago, wrapped the leaf up, and roasted it on the fire. This food was special.'

wew lad

Rightful Australian clay.

Also, nips

Cannibals, unstable government, Aussie tax dollars