EVERYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>family structure

They don't even know enough about egyptian history to know that Pharaoh's were inbred and had babies with brothers and sisters.

We wuz kings and inventors of everything

We WUZ KINGS !!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

>Family structure
>Niggers

baka senpai

Did he do a stream debate this weekend?

>Martial arts technology

ah yes the master form of nigwando where 5 masters simultaneously attack 1 enemy when he isn't looking.

>inb4 le we wuz

We literally wuz though, that meme is mocking niggers for trying to steal our history along with everything else.

>MARTIAL ARTS TECHNOLOGY

WE WUZ LIN KUEI AN' SHEEEIIIT

motherfucker, the last people that need to say WE WUZ anything besides incestuous prisoners are straya faggets

fucking delusional pale apes want to be egyptians SO BAD lmaoing

theres also indication of european dna in southern murica. well, there are some vague mythological-type "reports" about egyptians and greeks traveling there. Also, language is pretty important too, they seem to have a connection with "indo-european" languages

Those skulls that are potato-shaped are actually europoors, how the fuck they got that tradition though is beyond me.

I've never understood the logic. Egypt is in Africa, we are from Africa. Egypt had kings therefore we are kings.
Does this make me a king because I'm of British descent and England has royalty?

WE CREATED EVRYTHIN' SO NOW WE DUN NEED TO DO NUFFIN'

kek

>martial arts technology

we made that picture, right?

it makes you confused about your own lineage in south korea and projecting that insecurity onto other people

if every nation on earth had kings and queens and those kings and queens had kids and those kids had kids and so on that each conquered different lands, killing the men and breeding the women, it would only be for certain that you would eventually have the bloodline of a king or queen some where. did the famous mongrel warlord not have descendants in every part of europe simply because of an arbitrary title or social status? really makes the walnuts tighten when you wonder who is baiting or not

Your position is actually more logical because you are of British descent.

The "WE WUZ KANGS" crowd don't even share descent they just share a continent, a continent that happens to be the second largest in the world.

It's more like an American saying they are a direct descendant of Robert the Bruce because their ancestors lived in the British Isles.

Which is still less retarded by a wide margin due to the basic size equation of the land masses involved.

I can't tell anymore. In a year or two these threads will be infested by Sup Forums-made infographics and people would get worked up over them just the same.

WE

>posting the edited picture

Sheeeeeit.

>astrology
>martial art technology

This should be spammed all over twatter

You have to remember that whitey also stole 20 IQ points from blacks. Poor kangz.

>We wuz kobz