Why is Sup Forums hating refugees?

I just don't get it. Many refugees are actually awesome people, especially Syrians.

There is a natural selection for refugees. You need to have money and the will to come to Germany in the first place. Plus you need to be young. As a result, especially female refugees are awesome, hard working, hard willed young people.

Watch Yusra, who is swimming in the Olympics. She seems like a nice, hopeful and fun young lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKLnG_W83DQ

Other urls found in this thread:

vistriai.com/psychopathtest/
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
welt.de/sport/olympia/article157524737/Marokkanischer-Boxer-wegen-sexueller-Belaestigung-in-Haft.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CÜCK
Ü
C
K

Okay one out of millions.

Also women and children only.

Men should never be considered a refugee.

Are you a psychopath?

Take this and find out!

vistriai.com/psychopathtest/

>Flag
Good night Germany, some of us will remember what you once were.

She swims on a level of a 12 year old though.
She only got where she is because she is a migrant.

The rapefugee team won˙t win any medals out of 1.5 million of them who arrived to europe.

It˙s just a leftist shill

Fuck refugees. Also sage.

This

The Olympics is nothing more than globalist elites pushing for their no-borders agenda

Can anyone red-pill me on the Olympics? Are the Jews running the show?

i like coke i love it.
you just gave me a glass of coke.
but 10 % is posion. thats ok tho cause 90% is the coke i love so much right?
lets talk only about the 90 % cause thats the majority of the liquid of that glass.

liberals will drink that liquid

conservatives order some beer icecold and pure.

stop try to kill me faggot

not to be mean, but...

>41st place

Because only about 50-60% (according to official stats, some from DE) are Syrian, with the rest from Eritrea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, etc. And most are not "refugees" but are in fact economic migrants coming to make money, or often to just recieve it. Many are Muslim, which involves not assimilating to our western culture, and there is that slight problem of a significant amount of people who want to hurt us and kill us. You meeting nice "refugees" does not change this reality.

>hey look at this nice christian girl it totally invalidates the problems the world is having with islam :^)

We got some refugees too.
Last week they moved to Sweden.
Guess why?

Gold Medal in FICKI FICKI disciplinet in the Olympic Village

All women and children have been raped 30 times each on their way over here

>And most are not "refugees" but are in fact economic migrants coming to make money
But I am talking about refugees, not economic migrants.

The economic migrants need to be deported, the actual refugees, however, are not bad.

how many refugees is Israel taking?

Yes they are

>I just don't get it. Some rapefugees aren't greedy illiterate, lazy, randy, terrorist sympathisers, especially the one that aren't.
>There is a natural selection for rapefugees. You need to have just enough money and a complete disregard for law to come to Germany in the first place. Plus you need to be young or old or just barely human. As a result, once you get there, you deserve free housing, benefits, sex, sharia law and occasional acts of mass terrorism.
>Watch some irrelevant cunt, who would never be heard of if it wasn't for my desperate shilling. She's a single person who won't rape you. This makes losing a continent and obliterating a people that has given the world more advancement that anyone else totally worth it, because that makes me, a thick fucking cunt, feel good and worthwhile for a few miserable moments.

The poor refugees are just coming here for a better afterlife

Anyway, it's good, maybe they can all swim home

>Her swimming coach's name is Sven
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

She is so cute!

>it's another Kevin the Cuck thread

Do you think we would be against refugees if they were actually human beings instead of traumatised, radicalised, low IQ, unaesthetic, degenerate shitskin males of fighting age who have an ancestral and ideological hatred for Western civilisation and want to destroy it and the white race?

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

This. Why would you ever want any "man" in your country that's too cowardly to stay and fight for their homeland?

>had 5 syrian friends
>they were all born in italy and i met them in a nationalistic movement
>tfw 3 of them died in syria fighting against the kebabs

Why are you defending refugees?
As somebody who has forced contact with a lot of refugees all throughout Germany, I can see that your claims are full of shit, on a larger scale than you can imagine.

>I just don't get it. Many refugees are actually awesome people, especially Syrians.

Refugees are indeed awesome.

They are so awesome that they refuse to learn German. So awesome that they build their own communities and harass Germans living in that same area, forcing them to relocate.So awesome that most of them are kicked out of their home for bad behavior. So truly awesome that the value of a property decreases 30% just for having refugees living in it. So awesome that most of the refugees won't even get to rent an apartment anymore because they have a shitty reputation.

So fucking awesome people, right?

>female refugees
If only 90% werent male. Your argument is invalid.

the real question is,

why did we decide to destroy Syria in the first place?

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Further proof that the current "Refugees" are scum of the earth.

Sorry but Marroco already got that medal senpai

welt.de/sport/olympia/article157524737/Marokkanischer-Boxer-wegen-sexueller-Belaestigung-in-Haft.html

>look, the millions of arab invaders we got since last year are very good for the country and the economy! (what, the mass increase of rapes and terrorist attacks? what are these?)

>this one example of a female syrian swimmer proves it!

every german right now

You only care because she's a woman and you are a desperate omega male.

>If only 90% werent male.
Apart from all your rambling, you even include this complete lie in there. Why?

That's what I said to my friends.
How can we hope to integrate to our country a people that didn't even defent their own?

>look at flag

I'm not surprised

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

America is real tired of your shit EU. Rather be buddies with Russia and China than you guys.

The women are ok but the men are not. I'm all for taking all the women out of those shit countires but keep the men out.

This is the most fallacious and moronic analogy that treats human beings like they were black and white, poison or non poison. Just defining people as poison sounds retarded enough.

>You only care because she's a woman and you are a desperate omega male.
No, I will really care.

The whole thing is also completely put out of proportion. Attached are the numbers (the red circled ones) of those who are actually allowed to stay since 2007. It is not that many.

they are ALL drugs cheats.
women have no place in professional sports, spits in the face of meritocracy.
weight categories in fighting sports are a complete waste of time and again spit in the face of meritocracy.
There are way too many swimming events, this comes from tradition rather than any actual logic.

Then why do you keep making these threads, only focusing either on the OP cunt or women refugees in general?

You need to go kill yourself.

ALL SANDNIGGERS MUST BURN

If you really want to take refugees you should take only women and children. Every male over 18 should stay in his country and defend it.

Also they are the ones committing crimes, women and children and not dangerous. However, when the war in Syria is over they all have to go back.

Women and children are not dangerous*

breaking the law and illegally immigrating is a "selection process" that favours people without respect for the laws and customs of the new country they're trying to enter into and make their home.

illegally sneaking across the Mediterranean is a "selction process" that heavily selects for opportunistic young men as women travelling alone are very likely to be raped or even abducted and enslaved and families with young children are unlikely to risk such a dangerous voyage.

so in both ways it is a terrible selection process.

in the second quarter of 2015 the UN recorded that of the migrants crossing the mediterraneanonly 12% were women. 70% were men and 18% were minors (of whom the majority would be male teenagers)

this is only 2016 nigger and its still 2 thirds males.

Nigger, we deport like 0.1% of them they almost all stay even if rejected you complete and utter moron that is a huge part of the problem to begin with you fucking retard.

>Many refugees are actually awesome people
Many Germans are actually awesome people, why increase their probability of a horribly violent death or rape, not to mention the longterm negative effects on Syria, just so you can feel good about you pathetically empty existence?

So your numbers say 66% male for 2016, is that much better?

According to pew its 73% young males im 2015, this is definitely not a refugee population fleeing from a war. War refugees have the same demographic as the country they are fleeing, or less young males.

You realize that they are still getting welfare, housing and healthcare until they were physically removed from the country? It wont be happening on a large scale, its very expensive, the original country must be known and accept the person and every single one has the option to sue snd get a lawyer.

hmm really makes you think

>you should take only women and children
Because those children will never grow up to a full sized Achmeds right.

because nigger that's why.

WTF I love mass rapes and terrorism now.

Haha. Implying anybody cares about if a person has the legal right to reside in Germany.

That is why i said they all have to go back when the war is over, faggot.

Hand picked team, selected specifically from their pre reviewed sob stories, then allocated a relevant sport to provide emotional connection and response in regards to the viewer.

>"Here we have abdulla ansumalla, a 23 year old man who found himself running from his city carrying his 3 month old sister"

>"This is Humbasa malaka a 25 year old male from Syria, who found himself hopping, skipping and jumping through a field laden with mines"

Has anyone looked into who is sponsoring this team....

Our highest court even forbid cutting their welfare if they lose their residence permit, we are p/m fucked at this point.

A non cucked country would let them dig holes for a few hours every day to earn their outcome until they decide to fuck off on their own.

> german

please kill me

Did he died?

only OPs like this

>According to pew its 73% young males im 2015
You just posted a screen of numbers for Europe. I was talking about Germany. In any event, it is not 90% like it was claimed.

>War refugees have the same demographic as the country they are fleeing, or less young males.
Why would that be? Strong young men are more likely to get to Germany than weak women and girls.

>You realize that they are still getting welfare, housing and healthcare until they were physically removed from the country?
They are getting Grundversorgung and we are allowed to get rid of them - if our politicians wanted to.

>they will go back to a country of ruins instead of staying in Germoney and living on free gibs
Good luck with that
>inb4 they will be deported

> implying they don't let everyone stay anyway

take a look at the big cities user

>As a result, especially female refugees are awesome, hard working, hard willed young people.
Both of them?

nationalistic scum, the only true sovereignty is individual sovereignty.

fuck off achmed

You do not get it.

Those "refugees" are product of overpopulation. If you let this source of overpopulation spread your problems will expand exponentially.

It is not abut feelings. It is about facts.

Sabretooth tigers should have exterminated your kind for your stupidity.

Znam da ih Nemci nece deportovati ali ja sam pricao o tome sta bih ja uradio na njihovom mestu. Kada se rat tamo zavrsi ja bih ih deportovao sve nazad. Druga je stvar sto su Nemci i ostali zapadnjaci retardirani.

Ask people living in the northern part of Voivodina, just south of the border fence. They will explain why migrants are despised.

I don't understand this viewpoint.
It's basically the biggest example of female privilege there is.

If you thought
> "Lol I can no-fault divorce you and take the kids and alimony whenever I want"
was bad, I don't see how you can then go on to promulgate
> "Lol I'm allowed to leave Niggerstan to go and live in a safe country but you have to literally die in a warzone, sorry silly boys :^)"
Not even Salon gets to this level of man-hate, so why does it fly on Sup Forums?

Not surprised she's in the olympics. German rivers look really tough to swim.

pic related German rivers.

This so fucking much. Only WOMEN (not even male kids) must be allowed to be considered refugees.

Why? Because this will motivate the men to win or die trying.

We should try to manipulate SJWs to push this fucking shit, "Men can never be refugees, they are privileged. Only women and girls can be refugees"

80% of repefugees are men,
70% Are economical migrats.
Fuck off Kraut, you piece of shilling shit.

See this:

Because we know their role is to reproduce not fight in wars. There is a difference between divorce so she can shackle you to pay for child support for the rest of your life and fleeing a warzone infested with jihadis

If we treat all ex-cons the same way even though some are good people, why shouldn't we treat all rapefugees the same way even though some are good people? Same goes for beggars. When people pretend to be someone in need to take advantage of you, the correct response is to ignore all of them.

Original joke XDDD fucking asian piece of shit

Also this:
You fucking Kraut, go suck off your bull now.

she's qt ;_;
>tfw no syrian gf
why live desu lads

thats copypasta you dumb fag

>There is a natural selection for refugees

Yeah: if you have an established family with young children, you won't come unless you're reckless. If you care about your own people and your home, you're more likely to stay. If you are invested in any way in your home you're less likely to abandon everything. The natural selection of refugees as you call it favors young people with no substantial connection or loyalty to their people, family, or society, who have high liquidity, and who consider hardships of the trek a great adventure that will be repaid in material goods. That and terrorists who are dedicated to destroying the West.

killers everywhere, ain't no place to run
forgive for my wrongs
I HAVE JUST BEGUN

wub wub

go fuck yourself,
you are not german, you are not in germany, you are faggot with a proxy.

90% of the immigrants are not refugees, less than 1% are woman.

most of them are here for the wellfare.

Its difficult to differentiate satire from insane stupidity.

>0,03 have been deposited into your account.

Thanks for #ClearingTheRecord

He's not a German no, he's a turkroach most likely.

imagine a blood transfusion, from an unchecked but visibly ill person.

very smart, that was what we got.

>no substantial connection or loyalty to their people, family, or society, who have high liquidity, and who consider hardships of the trek a great adventure that will be repaid in material goods.
Plus they got money. You do know that 5,000 Euro per person is a shitton of money for a Syrian, right? It makes you middle class down there.

My dear naive krautnegro friend, this successful young women is 1 out of more than 1 million migrants. Most of them are men, lazy, unintelligent and will never contribute to the German society. Deutschland is O-V-E-R. If I were German, I would get out of there as soon as possible.

>pic related German rivers.
That's in Hungary, idiot.

It's a shitposter, so chill.
/pol is full of them: 1) that Swedish cuckposter 2)Russian pro-Putin shills 3) 85% of Canadian posters 4)Interracial posters for the US
And this German faggot (or multiple faggots) who protects refugees and likes Merkel. Most of them are proxies, so I don't k now for sure

I guess I would hate nationalism too if I lived in a "nation" like Spain.