Would you go on interdimensional adventures with her?

Would you go on interdimensional adventures with her?

YES

YES, I WOULD.

Id like to see the JellyBean Queen rape her in a bathroom if thats what your asking.

I don't even give a shit about her, I just want to go on interdimensional adventures. I would kill to have Rick as a grandfather.

yes nigga, you know it

How do I get my very own Pocket Morticia?

>sexually frustrated and constantly horny female version of morty
sign me the fuck up

Man, all those other anons are just thinking with their dicks. Fuck no. As I'm neither Rick nor Morty, or even part of the family, odds are my fate would be utterly horrific and messy.

Totally not worth it. There are plenty of awkward plain looking girls out there that don't come with a Rick, or trips into realms of eldritch abominations.

>sexually frustrated and constantly horny female version of morty and 5ยด2 height
GIVE IT TO ME

Wouldn't she just get immediately raped or something. Isn't that why Rick never goes on adventures with Summer? The multiverse is even rapier than a feminists imagination of a gaming fraternity?

>becouse summer is a girl
maybe if she weren't such a living turd rick would go on adventures with her.

>more hair
>outfit a crossdresser would wear
not the direction i was going to take it, but sure., enjoy
seriously.. allll day erry day.
WORTH IT. i have looked. there are NOT plenty of awkward plain looking girls out there. none. or if there are, they're hiding. i sure never find them.
i mean, okay, they're around, but they're fat.

Rick doesn't bring Summer because he generally hates everyone that isn't him and Morty. And possibly women in general.

That started to change over season 2, though.

>Rick has anything against living turds
I'd bet he's friends with at least one literal one.

No, the multiverse is equally rapey to everyone. He doesn't go with Summer because she has no Morty-waves to make her bitching worthwhile.

>Isn't that why Rick never goes on adventures with Summer?
Rick is an easily agitated person, he's only warmed-up to Morty and eventually Summer because proximity and time.

No

What does her hair smell like?

yes, then fuck her.

>female Morty constantly fantasizes about male Jessica's giant penis

No, I'm not her fucking grandmother or babysitter.

>low hanging fruit

I would, but she needs to earn it first.

Oh, god, could you imagine it: Summer's voice with Morty's voice characteristic. OH GOD GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!

It sounds like the hottest thing ever

More importantly, would you a Miss Top Hat Jones?

I actually kinda like the idea of a reversed Gazorpian society...

I would go interdenominational on that ass.

No but imagine it. Completely wild sex fueled women and 'enlightened' men who see no need for women in their society besides procreation. It would be a patriarchy, if you will.

PUFFY VULVA

I'd fuck both, I don't give a fuck

And then through some dimensionary shenanigans brought about by Rick, the two civilizations meet and they take to the rest of the universe like a plague.

Even that's a stretch since he hates all the other versions of him.

a little thicker maybe
i'd do her either way

Heresy, make her skinny and flat

Has anyone played the updated version of Pockeet Morties?

>dat Mr. Jellybean cameo

I do, just got a big rock wearing a yellow tshirt and it's apparently a very powerful new Morty

Morta
Morta lick my labia
I-I-I-It's the only way to save your mother, Morta!

>Abradolf Lincler
>Not Eva Todd Bracoln

>>outfit a crossdresser would wear
So... a girl's outfit? Yeah, nice catch.

honestly this is one of those Rule 63 concepts that works better with Morty/Morticia being the only one with a changed gender(and seems to be hinted at with her Pocket Morty's profile anyways), especially since her and Jessica being cute lesbians(or even a threesome with that one black jock) would be most excellent

agreed, also for some reason I can help but imagine that for some reason one of the other differences this universe would have is Summer decides not to go back to normal after roiding up to beat up Satan, so while she's shrunk down a little from not taking any steroids anymore, she's still quite ripped

>flat
that is the true blasphemy sir, small boobs can work if done right, but going completely flat is just plain wrong

>Genderswap Rick and Morty episode
>femRick is an elderly feminist who replaces Rick's nihilism with misandry
>Spends entire episode one-uping and humiliating Rick
>Rick secretly mods femRick's portal gun behind her back
>femRick is permanently sent to a reality where instead of a genderswap, everyone is female
>femRick shouts Wubba-lubba-dub-dub in insane joy before the credits roll
>Post-credits scene where femRick is depressed because she can no longer bitch about men
>Episode ends with a recreation of the pistol scene where the pistol scene, except the pistol looks noticeably phallic

>implying i ain't right now...

Considering Morty almost gets raped himself right away that sounds like a bullshit excuse. It's probably just because Summer has no Morty-waves. But of course he also was starting to include her.

what if it turned out jessica was a false romantic target, and morty really just gets it on with female copy incest for the rest of the series?

Well, if you read the last part of his post, he actually says he's never actually seen a girl before. Must live in San Francisco or something.

100 times yes.

I'd rape her.
I'd let aliens rape her.
It would pretty much just be non stop .

so like the Ancient Greeks/Romans viewed women?

YES
E
S

no, i'd just fuck her and her rick

Would Morty fuck his female version?
Would Roiland be willing to make an episode where that happened, or was at least implied?

This seems like you wanking to your hate for feminism. Fem-Rick would probably be just as Nihilistic. If any feminist leanings would be around it'd be the belief that anyone who talks to her in a positive light is trying to get something. Basically she'd be a even less trusting Rick.

Why is "mortica" a nigger?

Sanchez.
You do the math of you're mentally capable enough.

>a recreation of the pistol scene where the pistol scene

What did he mean by this?

But Rick is White Hispanic.
In fact he's paler than his NonHispanic Family it seems.
Though it's likely Sanchez and possibly Rick are just an assumed identity.

Another possibility is that she has hit the tanning racks.

That'd explain the freckles.
Morti needs to get those checked out for malignancy.

meh

>femRick
What voice actress could do her justice?

Tress MacNeille? Or is that too obvious?

No. She looks miserable and depressing to be around.

jennifer hale?

This is a bit more on the money. Everyone else who draws fem Morty as a curvy, bodacious girl is just drawing fapbait. Male morty is'nt a hunk, he's a skinny little twerp that most women don't find very attractive. So it goes to reason that fem Morty'd be a skinny flat chested, flat bottomed, narrow-hipped girl that 8/10 guys would not bang

Unless of course they're drawing fem Morty hot for a laugh and a fap. In that case carry on. Nothing wrong with a laugh and a fap

I like this one better
the only thing in common OP has with the actual Morty is the color scheme, absolutely terrible r63

Ellen McLain doing a slightly drunker Administrator would be perfect imo, Jessica Walter a close second

Both of you have shit taste. Girl Morty in that pic is incredibly bland and far too chipper. Morticia is still just as awkward and unhappy looking as our Morty is.

Being depressed and unhappy isn't Morty's only defining trait you know. He smiles and laughs too

You guys do realize that the OP design is her canon one right?(at least as much as something like Pocket Morty's can be)

This continues to show my point that not only does this idea work better as a "Morty/Morticia is the only one with their gender changed" sort of thing, but that you just can't gender bend Beth or Summer and get a good result(this applies to most Female to Male Rule 63 stuff in fact)

I wasn't talking about the pic in the OP. I was talking more about
the pic in these posts. The one in the OP looks just about right, so I'm not surprised to learn thats the canon one

Naw. Morty's mom and sister are pretty stacked, so there's no reason female Morty wouldn't be as well.

Well, Roman society was literally a patriarchy.

because it's canon it can't be shit?

Yes.

But only because I could then hang out on Cat Planet 24/7.

Hold on I got lost, what are you guys complaining about exactly?

I have to see her in action before my final decision..

Wendie Malick

Morticia is not for sexual

No Id kill Rick then steal all of his technology to takeover the world.

The council of Ricks might have something to say about that

What if there was a morty breeding program?
Like, you'd take male and female morties with the mortiest qualities, make them reproduce, and do the same with their babies, until the ultimate morty was born?

Ill kill them too.
Im pretty sure fucking yourself would produce the super deformed clones? of yourself.

She not thic enough.

That's not how sexual reproduction works m8.
Even if a man and a woman, who would have otherwise completely identical genomes, outside of the sex chromosome were to breed, the resulting baby's genome would be a different arrangement of the genes from both the mother and the father. So while the genes would be the same, the arrangement would be subtly different, and thus it wouldn't be a clone of the parents.

Also, you need many generations of inbreeding for deformations to start to occur.
If you fucked your sister or mother, the resulting baby would be most likely healthy.

Where did the Thicc meme even start?

Rick uses nihilism as a crutch. femRick would probably use a mixture of nihilism and feminism. I don't even have any real issues with feminism; that's just how I see Rick's personality in that scenario. She would be less trusting though, yeah.

ugh

/fit/ got rused by tumblr into believing fat girls are hot and perfect for muscular guys under the guise of "high test girls"

Oh, so it comes from /fit/ then.

What about Unity?

Would it be a planet full hung studs all eager to cum on Rita Sanchez?

>Also, you need many generations of inbreeding for deformations to start to occur.
No, you'd get instant results if the genetics were identical or near-identical like they would be with a parallel universe clone of yourself.
Shit be nasty.

That wouldn't give you deformations, the fetus just plain wouldn't form. It wouldn't make it past the first few 100 replications

There is no other correct answer than Jane Lynch.

Based on what?

That's sorta how the fusing in Pocket Mortys works. Combine two of the same to create an evolved Morty.

I wonder what kind of underwear girlMorty would wear

For me it's not a meme. I just like bigger chicks.

I look at femRick and see Jane Lynch.

wonder besides the obvious differences that come from being a girl, how Morticia might be different from Morty in personality, going off Pocket Morty's the default Morty(which while not the C-137 one is close enough to otherwise be pretty much identical) is listed as having an "Easy Going" personality, while Morticia is listed as having a "Strong and Determined" one, makes me think she doesn't put up with her Rick's crap as much as most Morty's do

I imagine cute yet practical underwear most of the time