youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8b7zwa98
mtv.com/news/2903735/suicide-squad-set-nightmare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mother definitely will be upset.

ABSOLUTE MADMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

MOMS

GONNA

fake

Someone needs to stop this mad man, because he is turning into the Joker for REAL LIFE

just straight up tell me this isn't real

Haha oh man this is great.

It's gonna be interesting to see if this is worse or better than Eisenberg's Lex in BVS.

It's not. if you search the words you'll just find a bunch of joke posts on tumblr and shit.

This is too much

I'm calling in Comissioner Gordon

there ya fo pham, for more appropriate memeing

FREAK

HOW IS THIS FREAK NOT LOCKED UP!?!?

>He grinned at me, Jewishly

Fuggin ubdooted

youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8b7zwa98

>Worse than Eisenberg's Lex
I hope not. That was hands down the worst casting/portrayal of a comic book character I've ever seen in a movie.

>tfw I made this as a joke a few weeks ago

I like how this gets posted all the time, but the thing about leaving condoms and dildos and shit in his co-stars rooms doesn't.

>Badguy Patrol

>It would be cool if we were in that car accident.

What did they mean by this?

>opens August 5th, 2016. Rated G.

>GUYS THE ACTOR WHOSE PLAYING THE JOKER JUST POSTED A PICTURE ON HIS INSTAGRAM
>WHAT A TRYHARD AMIRITE

They're bad guys.

For you.

You know... if you take the o out of Leto and replace it with h, you get Leth, Jared Leto has Leth the building.as Kate Leth

leto pls go

Worst of the worst.

Are you high?

[udvote voteid="123" format="1"]

>wake me up inside jpg.

Yeah...high.High above society

He actually posted it!
hahaha

just imagine him cackling as the image uploads. haha

The absolute madman!!!
hahaha

MAD MAN
A
N

>Although the entire crew was subject to Leto's unpredictable mood swings, it quickly became apparent he also had favorite targets for his pranks. "Jared liked to play his favorites", adds our source within the movie's set, "And Kate [Hawley, the movie's costume designer] was one of them". Tasked with creating the Joker's eccletic wardrobe of clothing as warped and subversive as the man underneath them, Hawley soon found herself in Leto's crosshairs due to the amount of time spend together.

>"He'd drive her insane. For the first month we were filming, he insisted on wearing his socks inside out. We were all aghast when he noticed it, couldn't barely form words". But it didn't end there. According to a source close to the movie's wardrobe department, "Kate asked Jared why he didn't wear the socks properly. Big mistake. For the remainder of the shooting, he insisted on wearing a mismatched pair. It was absolute madness. David [Ayer, director] tried to reach out to Jared, but he simply put his fingers to his ears
and went "la la la", leaving David speechless". "It was taxing", adds another source, "we had a psychiatrist on call for emergency counseling".

>It all came to a gripping halt on the last day of shooting. "After the original incident, Kate decided not to bring up the socks anymore. Everyday Jared would wear them mismatched while Kate suffered in silence. In the last day of shooting for him, he held her head with his hands and whispered 'you earned this' and very slowly put a pair of matching green socks, in the proper way."

>"We couldn't believe our eyes", the source continues, "I would've photographed it if Jared allowed cellphones on the dressing room. But it was only the beginning. After Jared finished his last scene and David yelled 'CUT!', the crew erupted into a standing ovation. Jared took it all in with a devilish smile on his face, and I could sense the dread building up. He then lifted his finger and pointed at Kate."

I see a new reaction image being born.

>"We were in utter shock", the source continued, "he very slowly lifted his pants above his ankles. And we couldn't believe our eyes". Jared Leto was not wearing socks that day, at all.

>"Margot [Robbie, co-star] just burst into tears, David buried his head in his hands in shame and disbelief, Kate simply collapsed on the floor and had to be rushed to the hospital, and it took them even longer to get there because Jared had stuck his socks in the EMT van's escape pipe. He's a complete nutcase."

Ubdoot

ubdot

heh

>What if cameras were guns? would you buy a mass murderer?

thanks jaden smith

If this piece of shit doesn't tank I'm going to be greatly displeased.

Its a trick! Calcium is a lie! You'll only make the skeleton inside you stronger!

10/10

I waited 21 seconds before I updooted

just put me in Arkham now

letoface.jpg

What does Sup Forums think about it? If they say it's gonna tank then it's not gonna, and viceversa.

It's meme gold and has a pretty girl. They love it.

Porque though?

>Jared Leto chose to remain in-character as the Joker during filming of the upcoming DC Comics' adaptation of the revered SUICIDE SQUAD comic series, directed by David Ayer, of TRAINING DAY fame. As shooting venture into April, the cast was anxious for what pranks Leto would pull on them on the legendary April's Fools.

>"We were all pretty scared", said Ayer, "Jared was insane enough on the normal days, we figured he'd go into overdrive on April's Fools." As the filming of another scene began, one in which Leto's Joker intimidates an Arkham Asylum doctor, the crew could barely contain their unrest. "We were certain that extra would be the butt of the joke, even he was, but Jared instead finished the take, looked straight into a camera for almost five minutes, in complete silence. We were all really perplexed."

>A source close to production claims Leto then removed his shirt and spoke to the crew, "We are monsters masquerading as humans, children of chaos sucking on order's tit like a cockroach. Today is the only day we're true to ourselves. Happy birthday, society", all while beating on his chest like a gorilla. Leto then disappeared from set for three days.

>"I was blown away", said Ayer, "I gave everyone the day off because I myself needed to go someplace quiet, lie down and think things through. As I was doing, I realized Jared had tapped into something raw, something primordial, he had become the mouthpiece of that dark voice in our heads we always ignore. That was the day I really knew the Joker had arrived, And I was worried maybe, maybe Jared Leto would never come back"

The spiral of dehype I've had for this movie is disconcerting.

I thought they all hated Margot Robbie because she doesn't have huge tits?

>fridge, etc.

>robin stood up and left the chair to get some coffee.
>Leto followed close behind him, saying "JUST LIKE THE UPPERCLASS WALK AWAY FROM THE POOR"
>Robin, visibly anoyed, takes the pot out of its resting place and pours some in his "Number one dad" mug.
>"THATS LIKE HOW EASY IT IS TO JUST GO TO A STORE AND BUY A GUN! THE PRICE OF A CUP OF COFFEE IS ENOUGH TO FEED THE POOR!"
>Robin then walked towards the snack table to pick up a doughnut.
>"I ONCE SAW A HOMELESS MAN. I LIVED NEXT TO SOMEONE WITH A GUN. THE CRIME RATE IN AMERICA IS HUGE."
>Robin then strangled himself on some wiring.

The thing is everything about this movie seems pretty interesting *except* the Joker. However as time's gone on it's starting to seem that he's going to have a much larger role than initially hinted at.

in what world do cockroaches produce milk

so you never actually read a comic have you

Joking aside, does WB not like letting their actors act?
mtv.com/news/2903735/suicide-squad-set-nightmare/
>For example, in order to truly get under Joel Kinnaman’s skin and assert Amanda Waller’s dominance, Ayer made Emmy-winner Viola Davis call the Squad leader a “pussy” and a “bitch” while filming.
Did they decide to go full retard just because Joker's in the movie?
Or as my first question suggests, do they think the actors can't pull off what they're paid to do and think like Snyder that it's impossible for them to be serious with costumes on or something?

Leto's world

ubdooted mr skeltel

In what fucking comic is Lex portrayed at all like Eisenberg's character?

>Academy Award winner Jared Leto took his dedication to method acting to portray the Joker in SUICIDE SQUAD to extreme lenghts, including making regular visits to a psychiatrict institution to better grasp the character's mindset.

>According to an insider close with the hospital's staff, "Leto spent hours a day inside this mental hospital to study the patients in order to improve his acting. When it came time for the nurses to put the mental patients back in their cells, Leto was erroneously locked up. The hospital staff could not believe that he wasn't insane. Leto, however, refused to break character and stayed in the mental hospital. By the third day of his residency, his cellmate was begging to be transferred."

>Leto was eventually released after Warner Bros Pictures provided a court-verified psychiatrist to testify to Leto's sanity, but his return to set was dreaded by his co-stars and crew members, and rightfully so...

>"All hell broke loose on set that day", said costume designer Kate Hawley. "I had prepared all the characters' costumes for this really big action scene David was supposed to shoot the next day, we were on a really tight schedule, the crew worked hard overnight to get the pyrotechnics ready. But when the actors showed up in the morning, ready for fitting, I heard Margot screaming in panic. She was completely freaked out. Harley's white tee-shirt looked green-ish. Jared had come back in the middle of the night and did a laundry while mixing colors. He didn't even fold it properly afterwards, it was just rolled into a ball. It was absolutely insane."

>The stunt reportedly cost the studio an additional $15 million. Ayer was sought to comment, but refused to acknowledge our reporters, instead simply staring transfixed into the horizon. At one point, the tears streaming from his face were as evident as complete nutiness of Jared Leto.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

You don't remember the comic where Lex would sensually put jolly ranchers in old men's mouths while saying what the flavor was?

Its like one of his personalities is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. And the other is a twisted fucking psychopath.

Ah yes, "Whatever Happened to the Lex of Yesterday?" Great comic.

11/10

Checkmate atheists

heh

is the right one even leto?

Damn...

it was without a doubt the most accurate version of lex seen on the silver screen. Sure the way he was presented was different, but his personality was the same.

Is the LEFT one...? OR maybe he lost himself in the Joker

Updooooot

Why do you guys get so triggered by him?

That's how Ayer is with all of his casts and the actors love working with him.

doot doot

updooted

Turns out the real joker was David Ayer lmao

DC is shit

>trying this hard
Leto is such a Edgelord.

Not at all. That would be gene hackman Lex

No, Lex has always been a quirky wacky fellow who pisses in jars and shoves jolly ranchers in peoples mouths.

Memes

updoot

updoot

One time Jared Leto walked up to me.

He said to me, he says, he said to me, "Hey... user." Me and him are like this, I let him call me user. He says, "Hey... user, what if, snrk, what if I dressed up like the Jokawh?" He said Joker really weird, and he kinda gave me this weird glance for a second there. "Wouldn't, wouldn't that just be, pffhaha, wouldn't it be funny?" Now, you see, at the time, I was too deep in gash to really think this out, and also because he had already been cast in the new Suicide Squad show, so I just told, "Yeah, that'd be pretty funny, man."
Turn on my fucking computer and check out my usual sites, and guess what I see? Jared motherFUCKIN' Leto doing all this shit: That shithead is RUINING everything, I can't fuck, I can't sleep (Leto will eat me), and I'm pretty sure he fucked with my nose candy.
Fuck Jared Leto, man, just fuck 'em.

UPDOOT

updooted

This one's my favorite.