Love the movie to death

>Love the movie to death.
>Feel like the TV show is going to be shit.
>Watch it anyways.
>First 20 minutes some cuck says "We're just culturally biased to like it. All football is is white male aggression."
>Some bimbo says he's fucking retarded and most who play football are black.
>Cuck says "Well maybe its the blacks only way to get a good job in a society that neglects there education."

Should I just give up? I feel like I made a terrible mistake watching this and I don't want to think less of The Mist movie because of this show.

Dose it get any better? are there even monsters in this fucking show?

>some cuck
Opinion disregarded.

Maybe you're supposed to hate that character and thinks he's a liberal spastic, I don't know I haven't watched it. If he's being presented as the hero then yeah drop that shit like a newborn black baby

Yes, just give up. Don't look for reasons to forgive it, just flush the turd.

Fucking pleb concentrating on his perceived SJW agenda and neglecting to mention that the show was unadulterated trash. Badly made, badly acted, badly scripted shit with pathetic CGI and a cast of ugly cunts. Fuck you. Fuck mist. Stick to the film. Kiss my ass. Come fight me in the grocery store. I'll kick your bitchy little ass. Get in the mist, motherfucker. Get in the mist

Dude...do you need a hug? you seem upset I'm not even trying to be a dick you just seem upset to me.

What was up with the soccer mom freaking out about the dude having a gun in the second episode?

>ahhh a gun! he must be a terrorist! Kill him and lie about it later

and she busted up the radio too

if you have to suffer through what's supposed to be an entertaining experience, dodging and ignoring bits and pieces of it just to get by, guess what
>it's not entertaining

I'll kick your dick off you jumped up cartoon!

Everytime that cunt talks I want to kill him.
>Well I'm just going to enjoy my male privilege and enjoy the sight of their bodies.
>Proceeds to stare at all the football players like a creep.

This guy has to tie in the first op or I'm walking out.

Did they ever finish Under The Dome or just drop the whole series? I stopped watching halfway through the 2nd season.

I'll make you moan like I did with your dad

are you supposed to hate the kid? Sounds reminiscent of AJ and his YEATS stuff

Did the same thing.
Didn't even hate it but the second some mystery about an axe murder came up I stopped giving a shit.

>full blown monster movie

what

>poster boy
>dying

Translation: We don't have the budget to make a bunch of cool monsters for the show so were just going to have the characters react to them but you wont see shit.

Just saw the scene, turns out the 'cuck' is some transgender person thing

it's shit

Did /k/ write that episode?

Not going to lie, regardless of all the hip social issues they wanted to talk about (and seriously it's like they wanted to put everything in this), nothing about it is good so far.
We know so far that the little emo abused his friend and that the mist react with those in it(?) but at the same time still has monsters in it(?)

>Love the movie to death.
For what possible reason?

That show was garbage, started interesting then when they escaped the dome and came back in it was fucking pointless

Does that actually happen? Or am I being memed on?

I wish OP was lying. As a non-american I genuinely couldn't believe what I was watching.

>TV and film rarely gets filmed here, and when it does it's usually made for TV shit.
>Show you're interested in watching is filmed in your hometown.
>It's shit.

Your city financially supported this turd, maybe it's time to move.

He was a soldier using a secret channel. He was going to shoot her afterwards to keep it a secret.

The little liberal faggot is very blatantly going to turn out to have either raped the girl himself or turn out to be a lying cunt and die.

I don't mind it, its decent enough but I don't expect anything from TV these days. Most things are 90% filler.

I moved back here last month after living in Boston for a decade.

Perfect timing.

I'm not watching it. Go ahead and poison your brain though, idk.

>there
seems like someone neglected you're education

>perceived SJW agenda

It is shoehorned into literally everything now. These degenerates don't even make up 1% of 1% of the population.

>Should I just give up?
I already did.

Why did they made this into a series? The movie was a solid 7/10 for me. Why couldn't they make a remake of the stand 1994? It was was brilliant but the budget was way to low. But the casting was perfect (except that harold wasn't fat enough) Imagine all the great pictures they could made, the big oil fire, all the destroyed places and the nuke at the end. If they would get 2-3 seasons they could show almost every scene from the book

This. You can't just get triggered immediately when you hear some retarded liberal bullshit, you need to use your brain and understand whether the show is supporting the ideas or mocking them.

>cuck
>twink
>samesame but disgusting

I get the point but I also understand OP.
TV shows are escapism. I don't want to see SJW being mocked or ridiculed. I just don't want to see them at all. I have enough of this shit on the regular IRL where I live.

Who else /winning their division/ this year?