NUFF SAID..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BgFk38Cry4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SO UH, YOU BE SAYING RIGHT.
HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
YOU BE SAYING HE IZ NOSES N SHIT NIGGA HAHAHAHA

What a cheap, shitty hat.

Great idea, let's make black people afraid of police again.

Drumpf

Racist.

Fill niggers with lead again

Great idea
Keep fueling the race war
It totally wont backfire on your worthless nigger ass and every worthless nigger you've ever known's ass
Retarded fucks

>Anonymous (ID: 3noqTM1O) 08/07/16(Sun)11:28:42 No.844
>wear this hat
>99.99% of people who see you will be from a distance
>won't read the text
>assume you support Trump

Why do people do this? Do they not realize they're basically inflating the visual presence of Trump supporters?

People don't read. They will think you love MAGA kek
U played yourself

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Why do you assholes just casually throw around the N-word? I bet you'd never say that to a black persons face.

nobody reads that shit. nobody has time for your special snowflake hat. they'll do a quick heuristic analysis and assume you support trump.

He's only spreading the good word.

>Moroccan doing ironic shitposting while nobody did the original shitpost
Sad!

I saw a dude wearing this hat in a bar on the U of Minnesota campus

Guy was fucking jacked. Doesn't matter though because muscles can't stop muh fawty fahve.

Super Mario niggers

What do you expect? It was probably made by niggers.

Stop shitposting and finish cleaning up your mum

>racists
you mean BLM?
youtube.com/watch?v=8BgFk38Cry4

BTFO

I actually have, but being Puerto Rican it kinda just confused him instead of trigger him. So he slung spic back at me and we both just kept walking.

BLM are racists

whites are the least racist of all peoples

But the liberal whites are afraid of minorities. They're all middle class kids that don't live around them and are trying to make up for the fact that they see non whites as inferior/scary.

Racists are whites that don't like you and admit it.

>wear this hat
>walk around black community
>fellow blacks don't know how to read
>assume the hat says make America great again
>beat the shit out of you

Don't you have a dog you should be sucking off you maple nigger?

I say it all the time especially when there are some of them around

This would be doubly amusing if the hat's written in cursive.

You underestimate the intelligence of melanated peoples, my entire family has phds