FUCKING DOTA COMIC OUT OF NOWHERE

Valve put out a short Dota 2 comic about Tresden, The Legion Commander today.

Story time.

I think this guy is based on original Dotas LC.

Brown Araya Stark takes no shit.

That's the story of LCs first blood.

Slight editing.

no one called missing shit team gg peruvians

could've eaten that horse on page 11/12.

The End...?

If you're familiar with Dotos DEEPEST LORE you'll note this comic is a prelude to the battle in LC's bio. The demon she fought in that story should be Abyssal Underlord, the next hero they're releasing.

Granted, that demon died according to her lore but, who stays dead in that world?

Oh shit, something actually good instead of reading about how Marvel has fucked up today.

>still no Phantom Lancer comic

Ffs steam

I want a Faceless void comic, alien politicians and time antics.

U N D E R L O R D

>VROGROS THE UNDERLORD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Correct order of panel sequences because it looks like an Infinite Comic:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. is one half of a completed panel so you forgot to just post 6. 7. 8. 9.

Comic about Ppd when?

PowerPuff Dude?

So are they actually going to finish the comic, or are they just going to leave it on this infuriating cocktease?

Cocktease most likely, these comics are usually pre-dota 2 game lore comics.

Either that or it's supposed to lead into her lore-blurb

Didn't even show any goddamn fighting. It cuts away when she joins the fight at the city, and then it ends when she's going to fight the demons.

Fucking bullshit.

>Pit Lord is finally being released

Praise Icefraud

>That old ult
Absolute madman

holy shit, I was expecting a team fortress comic continuation a week a go

It's your boy, E-Fooly here! I'll be here for another Minecraft server! Get in here to play Borderlands!

legion commander is my shit, infinite stacking OP

Wait a second
that fur pattern
THE BANANAS

THAT'S MONKEY KING

>Monkey Tail
>Bananas
>Monkey Face

ENMA SOON

I bet the twist is that Pitlord had cheese

>a comic about worst dota hero
trash

where can you find this

Pugna and Viper's would be as adorbs as Tusk and Crystal Maiden's.

Pugna loli comic when

he can't be an adorable loli because he's a dude.

>>>/d2g/

I thought it actually didn't say in the lore anywhere, except that Pugna was reincarnated as one of the kids.

Alright

>you will never be Nessa the shota furry squire
>you will never be Tresdin's personal ""helper""
>you will never rub Tresdin's sweaty muscular back after a days work in the battlefield

>skeleton king
triggered

the comic is probably a prelude for the release of Abyssal Pitlord so they will release another comic to show him in the comic.

Axe's companion was cuter.

I miss skellington king. His reincarnation animation was better.

He lives on in our souls

I still like Wraith Emperor but I think everything about Skelly was better, even conceptually.
Also had better VA the first time around.

Fuck Blizzard

But Arc Warden already had a comic.

he was talking about the crystal maiden, silly.

you spelled tinker wrong

She also has a comic.

>be me
>start play dota in 2013
>play with SK
>badass hero with cool concept
>stop playing dota for 2 years
>restart playing dota in 2015
>where is SK
>can't find it
>wtf it's going on
>see a WK who actually has the same powers of SK
>what
>check around
>blizzard bitched because dota 1 concept and shit
damn i missed that skeleton he was so cool

They also had some more characters' names changed like windrunner to windranger, the outworld guy, pitlord and some others.

It's weird to me how they settled on Outworld Devourer when devouring has never been part of either his lore or his ability set. He's a cosmic watchdog sworn to keep vigil against universal threats. Overprotective Doberman would have made more sense.

Destroyer wasn't a great name either for a watch dog type, but yeah Devourer isn't great

There are still mods at least to put skeleton king back in. Valve's SK really shits on Blizzard's generic warcraft evil skeleton man.
I'd play single player campagins or read comics on Skeleton king.

Apparently some of the fans call him "Outworld Developer" back then because of his renames.

Spooky ghost just doesn't have the same unf to it as bigass skeleton warrior. We had a skeleton swordsman, skeleton archer, skeleton rock that everyone forgot about and a ton of skeleton magi, and now it's minus one.

Shame. They should've just renamed him "Skeleton Lord".

>new update for tf2
>new comic for heavy vs pyro
>main comic still on hiatus

>Saxton Hale render leaked
>Still no new short

and people wonder why Overwatch is stealing the userbase. Fangirls for scout and spy could've saved it but no~

Oh are they FINALLY release Pit Lord and completing the roster?
Good for them. Only took them about FIVE YEARS.

After Pitlord, now we have nothing new to look forward to...

If you actually play Dota please consider suicide.

No, now we can get some heroes that aren't constrained by the WC3 engine

Valve employees can work wherever they, meaning the shit that needs to be done like code janitor for bugs or tf2 updates never gets done, and if it actually manages to get done, not on time

thanks to steam though, valve has no incentive to ever fix it like how bethesda won't get rid of the shitty people even though they aren't a factor towards bethesda games successes

Bethesda knows their audience, which are people who would defend their buggy releases for "pc mustard race mods".

Yeah, just like Valvedrone, there must be a huge overlap in fanbase.

Name a hero concept that would do that

>out of nowhere
Nigga, this is a Compendium feature.

A hero that only has passives for skills

depending on the match, his passives activate weather that can slow, afterburn, rashes or add slipping, not affecting those within a 300 radius of him.

Neither clinkz nor Windrunner had a comic to boot with their set.

They need introduce pitlord in some way

>tfw you forgot Ursa
If his set wasn't so shitty compared to Zlinkz and wr, I would be mildly upset by that

I'm sure Ursa's comic would've been something like "muh cubs" monologues for most of the pages.

That or having Rosh as a guest since he's known for early Roshan killing.

>A comic about Roshan's origin
>A guy who desired immortality, and stole the aegis from the gods
>He is cursed to become a monster, and roams the land, searching for the one who could slay him
>Great warriors, powerful mages, entire armies try to take him down
>The pain is immeasurable to Roshan, but he never falls, slaying those who try to strike him down
>He flees to a cave by a river to isolate himself from the rest of the world
>Suddenly, a fluffy little bear waddles into the cave
>"Roshan has fallen to the Radiant."
>The fluffy little bear waddles out, the Aegis in his paws

A hero that uses creep/hero corpses. There's a lot they can do for new heroes. If Engie were in Dota he'd be like this

Q-Sentry Gun: Immobile sentry that shoots at any enemy in a radius, prioritizes the first one it sees, has a smaller truesight radius, has a bounty

W-Dispenser: Immobile station that restores health and mana in an aoe, lasts a number of seconds, has a bounty

E-Teleporter: Place an entrance unit on the map and then an exit unit to make it work, friendly heroes can use them to port back and forth, lasts until destroyed. Destroyed in a number of hits, has a bounty

R-Frantic Repair: For a number of seconds allows his right clicks to add health to buildings and structures