bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37000570
youtube.com/watch?v=4LVrbXFImzQ
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/762235569812365317
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/762255248027217920
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/sg-daily-event-maps/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-aleppo-idUSKCN10G22V
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/761843256921624576),
twitter.com/MiddleEastEyes),
twitter.com/AhmadAlkhtiib/status/762044528291373056)
youtube.com/watch?v=ckHfGBk-2_Q
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/762045400924753920)
twitter.com/Ahrar_lens/status/761860555904806912)
twitter.com/Elizrael/status/7619848313959464960),
twitter.com/Ahrar_lens/status/761860555904806912).
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For victory!

btw this thread smells

Assad is a tyrant and I hope he gets dragged through the streets for hours before he dies when he finally gets captured.

"If the siege is broken, i'll write "syrian revolution" on myself in sharpie, I'm pretty confident here"

twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/760762872599285760

sup faggots

Could've asked the same for you when Castelo was cut ;^).

KILL THEM ALL ASSAD

sorry

Love how the opposition is acting like they just conquered all of Aleppo now.

Aleppo is basically back to where it was before Castello was cut.

Are you going to close a third thread now?

on it

This thread needs some DDT.... or Zyklon-B.

Is the water treatment plant near Aleppo still working?

Glorious.

It isn't. 90% of the infrastructure in Aleppo is destroyed.

Congratulations, the siege is over. We are like a month ago. Who the fuck cares?

>Syrian Army reportedly regain control of Kinsiba

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/762216493010391041

so what is your next suicide bombing target guys?
I'm going to take a vacation and I prefer to come back in one piece

now, FSA is going to storm the western neighbourhoods.
thousands of fighters are coming from Idlib.
prepare your anus my friend.

where are you going pal?

>We are like a month ago
Actually not even that.

The rebels still don't have a road into Aleppo, so their situation is still worse than back when Castillo road was still in rebel hands.

Was the Artillery College being used as an actual school? I mean, they held it for almost 5 years
That would mean it was mostly full of cadets and a few officers instructing them, probably why it was so easy to overrun

>full damage control when SAA cutsupply road
>the siege is broken by REBELS

hur durr who cares

can't tell since this guys will blow that place up
it has been more than 12 hours without snack bar happenings so

Was the Artillery College being used as an actual school?

It wasn't. It was used as a fire base and munitions depot in the last five years.

Stop making a fool of us you 14yo shithead

Go to Poland, it looks safe

Why is USA such shit in war?

>narrow road under fire assault by SAA and YPG
>massive base and several adjacent villages and neighbourhoods
>the Castello was better than Ramouseh

my sides

How did you find /sg/

Not an argument.

I'm right though.

The fact that they're having trouble getting a single supply truck into Aleppo proves it.

so why hasn't assad started fire bombing Aleppo and targeting water supplies? How does a siege in the desert last more than 2 weeks?

Theres pretty heavy bombardment in SW Aleppo

Aleppo isnt really in the desert

>so why hasn't assad started fire bombing Aleppo and targeting water supplies?

He is too much of a good guy for that. His dad would have done that by now though.

You literally had the olympic rules changed so that a formerly legal supplement became banned, and that anyone with residual traces in their system would be banned.

Also " HospitalBombingSubhuman.jpg"???
You have the wrong picture there, it should be yours:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike
activistpost.com/2016/07/childrens-hospital-bombed-syria.html

>implying Putin is circumcised like a Jew

No it isnt.

First, im a Assad-fanboy...but i have to disagree with your opinion.

The supply through the west was shorter before and better to protect.
Sending suppies and reinforcements through Mallah farms is kinda dangerous cause ATGMs (much flat terrain) and nearly no buildings to effectively defend that area (not like 1070/arty base SHOULD have been.

Everything the TigerForces gaines turned out to be a catastrophical defeat if rebels are smart enough to carry on while SAA is in shockmodus/weakened and take mallah
The rebels are pretty resistant to beeing besieged, but for most SAA units it will be a huge negative factor
>inb4 muh DEZ, muh Fuah
both would be fucked if there were no airdrop of supplies

Shit schould have been an slaughter of rebels and a humilating defeat but the SAA again manages to not only lose its high ground and fuck up THAT BAD

Because he is too "nice" i guess.

Dont tell the islamists in here who larp that he is a terrible evil dictator though.

I care

see:

>if rebels are smart enough to carry on while SAA is in shockmodus/weakened and take mallah
They wont take Mallah, they tried for weeks remember? Lost many.

Most of the Tiger Forces and the Tiger himself are still at Mallah farms

>Shit schould have been an slaughter of rebels and a humilating defeat
Well it went pretty well for 5 days, but you have to remember jihadis threw a large amount of their available offensive manpower into SW Aleppo, there is a point where its too much

its funny when you see Syrians online who actually supported peaceful protests for more democracy and less corruption, complain that Assad isnt hard enough on the jihadis

Its a completely different reality than in the western newspapers

holy shit, i never though i had to agree with you once in my life

yes, IT IS damage control

>SAA did SAA things

Castillo road was a much better supply route than anything they have right now.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37000570

Reminder that Turkey is anti-islamic, zionist and degenerate nation of self-hating arabs

>Its a completely different reality than in the western newspapers
If Sup Forums has taught me anything, then its that (((western media))) cant be trusted with anything.

what do you mean?

looks fun youtube.com/watch?v=4LVrbXFImzQ

Looks like Hawsh Nasri (East Ghouta) second offensive (reported 2 days ago) was also unsuccesful for now.

Hawsh Farah still in Repub.Guard&NDF hands though

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/762235569812365317
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/762255248027217920

Daily reminder that aleppo regime controlled areas will fall in a few weeks.
Daily reminder that Homs, Damascus and other regime nests will be liberated this year.

SAA is doomed. Assad will be judged by the end of the year thanks to Turkey, US and their Nursa and freedom fighter allies.

sure they lost many, but when thinking of how long it took to capture it (even before Tigers showed up) and how much casualties the SAA had...

>Well it went pretty well for 5 days

No it absulutly didnt.
After the first day you could see that this is kinda fucked up...IF the SAA had taken this seriously they made sure the rebels didnt just steamroll the westaleppo countryside with neraly no resistance
1070 SHOULD have be rebels graveyard, but the SAA managed to (at least partly lose) a very well defendable position.
Nearly no pro-SAA ATGM reports...but hey lets stockpile 30 ones somewhere in the desert at a shitty checkpoint so that ISIS easily can capture them

FUCK YOU SAA
My butthurt is already in another dimension atm

>there is a point where its too much
that would mean that rebels had high casualties but they (for the attacking one) hadnt. The SAA just can only run - and then on open fields so even noobish jihadis can slaughter them - GOD DAMIT ASSAD, TRAIN THESE PIECES OF SHIT
It was Tabqa 2.0 - First sucess and then when situation gets serious - better run on open field than fight in a well fortified position till enemys are fucking DEAD

wheres the summary of past few days

End your life, munafiq

Here

>SAA, Russia & ASSad BTFO

>My butthurt is already in another dimension atm
Fair enough man, its fucked up for sure that is true

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/sg-daily-event-maps/

"Based" russian did it again. Born to win. Oh, sorry, Born to SHILL.

is this the new role playing scenario Onur?

I'm not Onur you fuckface, I'm not a flaming fag, a roach or a proper retarded

Not to mention the rebels got their hands on some massive ammounts of equipment from the base.
I can't fucking believe they just left it there, they should had destroyed it before fleeing or the Russians should had targeted after with aviation but both SAA and RAF proved to be incompetent forces hyped up by autistic Sup Forumslacks
Pic related, this board since the offensive

Another hohol. Your employer even do not provide you with proxy now?

jesus what kind of shitty shilling is that...
this is just a general about an armed conlfict in an arab shithole... no need to get overinvolved you fucktard.

that said we have seen much worse situations in the past for the rebels and the SAA...

right now i wouldn't count on the rebels holding the corridor... however i hope they are intelligent enought to fuck up the highway so that the SAA will have problems reopening it even if they manage to regain it..

Shill harder, Ahmed.

i am not sure if that is true...
if there really would be huge armories we would have seen the russians bombing it and some huge explosions...

however we only saw cluster munitions hitting the outskirts of the camp...
so there are 3 possibilites either the SAA still thinks they can recapture it before the rebels carry everything away or the russians want to wait until they see the rebels trying to evacuate the ammo
or the most unrealistic one... the regime actually evacuated the munitions in anticipation of a possible loss of the base

>Ahmed
Try harder, Onur.

>1070 SHOULD have be rebels graveyard, but the SAA managed to (at least partly lose) a very well defendable position

This really upsets me. 1070 and the Artillery College should have been impenetrable fortresses considering their strategic importance. But apparently the SAA did jack shit to build up proper defenses.

It also seems like they didn't monitor the open spaces between positions. Fucking retards.

your choice of word like "munafiq" and such says different

> national costume similar to Turkish
> calling some one Ahmed

Shia genocide when?

>if there really would be huge armories we would have seen the russians bombing it and some huge explosions...

The Russians aren't that good with precision bunker-busting. Also, the SAA probably wants to retake those toys in one piece. If the RuAF hits an ammo depot for real then the whole hill can go kaboom and that's not something the SAA needs right now.

I wonder why Assad hasn't made a bigger deal in the international community about all the guided missiles being pumped into his country. This shit would be over by now if the rebel scum didn't have them.

they are really good at that...
just because they don't throw their good stuff at at shitty trucks and static targets doesn't mean they don't have the capability...

they have bunker busters like the us and there are enough videios on youtube to prove it...

Massive amounts? I doubt it. The videos showed around 15 old and small howitzers, a few jeeps and trucks. A lot of ammo boxes were lying around but nothing major.

They left a lot of shit, and the rebels probably pulled all of it out before showing pictures. Around 20 artillery guns, 5 BMPs, 4 BDRMs, 2 BM-21 and more. There was even a picture of 4 trucks one the left side of a parking lot and 8-9 artillery guns on the right. The only way SAA could have been more accommodating is if the actually delivered those guns to rebels. And the Russians only started carpet bombing this morning.

I think two of those howitzers were S-23. Even the old ones can fire the 122mm shell used by D-30

making up bullshit isn't halpful...
really don't get why some people here think if they throw in some numbers people will believe their bullshit...

no it actually just made me discard your whole comment as bullshit..

Onur doesn't speak even one word of arabic, how could I be him then?

My best guess is that Saudi Arabia don't care. Otherway round also, he got tons via the Iran.

>and there are enough videios on youtube to prove it...
I guess you are right, but this might be not the best argument at all.

RuAF and SyAF are bombing the shit out of the millitary college.

>RuAF and SyAF are bombing the shit out of the millitary college.
Might be an indication that it had been in fact captured...
""Today there was a large scale attack by the terrorist armed groups and they used all types of weapons but were are fighting this attack and will defeat them," said Brigadier General Deeb Bazi, the head of one of the military academies targeted."
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-aleppo-idUSKCN10G22V

there is no argument to make.
his claim was ignorant to begin with.
it's not my liability to educate him and it's also not relevant to the topic as whole... so no not gonna waste my time refuting bullshit..

> Fri Aug 5, 2016 10:02pm EDT

My bad- missed this. Discard it.

I come into these threads every once in a while to check progress so I have a question. How mad are all of you that Assad is losing ground in Aleppo? They've been trying to take it forever and now they have less control than 2 months ago.

We're all very mad, thanks for your concern.

Well to be honest, that's what you guys get for choosing a side. I'm not saying Assad is worse than any other group but all muslims should be eradicated. Best case scenario they all lose.

Look at fucking pictures, they old guns(twitter.com/Conflicts/status/761843256921624576), guns along the ranges (twitter.com/MiddleEastEyes), the two taken by Nusra (twitter.com/AhmadAlkhtiib/status/762044528291373056) , the BM-21 captured on the outside (twitter.com/AhmadAlkhtiib/status/762044528291373056) and the once captured in the garage ( youtube.com/watch?v=ckHfGBk-2_Q , at 2:00 mark) , the 3 BMPs captured around the base (twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/762045400924753920) and 1 also in base (twitter.com/Ahrar_lens/status/761860555904806912) , 1 in Ramouse (twitter.com/Elizrael/status/7619848313959464960), 4 BDRMs captured (twitter.com/Ahrar_lens/status/761860555904806912). The image of trucks and guns (twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq) , plus other stuff

What are you talking about? SAA hasn't tried to take the artillery college for 2 months, fatty

Do you guys think that the SAA performed so bad and the air support wasnt enough because the russians didnt want to fully support iranian units ?

I mean in Mallah the fucked the rebels brutally even though they were the attacking faction there. But now even with air support the rebels won.

Is there something going on the the background that the russians didnt use their full potential ?

>but all muslims should be eradicated.
Well this is Sup Forums after all so Im not surprised this is your stance

Personally I dont necessarily agree although the extremist ones can get rekt and Id like it if they could stay in the Middle fucking East instead of swarming Europe

>that's what you guys get for choosing a side.
Fair enough, that we did. I concede it makes sense for a westerner to not pick a side in this mess, at least makes a lot more sense than backing jihadis

>all those super confident armchair generals that were memeing about how the SAA was performing a brilliant bait and the rebels were OBVIOUSLY doomed

Ok, you know what, I want Assad to win, fuck the jihadists, etc.

But regarding the Aleppo offensive it was obvious you guys were horrendously biased and fanboying an army that had repeatedly shown it is stretched to the limits and isn't exactly the most brilliant or skillful army out there

>OF COURSE the Russians will bomb the shit out of them. SAA is just making them run the gauntlet.
>Rebels are sooooo desperate. Biggest mistake by far.
>phases looool xDDD

before the roaches, before the influx of newbies, /sg/ was about /comfy/ warfare analysis

Supporting Assad was just a byproduct of that analysis

Being delusional about the Syrian Government's power is still being delusional. Fighting jihadists or not

I hope the SAA can restart the siege, so this whole thing doesn't stretch another 5 years. If the siege of Aleppo hadn't broken, the rebels would be most likely broken beyond repair. But they aren't, they have regained hope. And now we run the risk of a significant "moderate" jihadist fighting force remaining into a possible Clinton presidency. Disaster for Assad.

I wish the best for the SAA & allies.

lol, kraut argument btfo.

Maybe the the Syrian army has just a little amount of high qualified stuff- taking too much ground simply means to relay more and more on russian support. Stretched just the limits of the army.

Plenty of rumours about this, its hard to say really

What I do know is that a large percentage of the Aleppo reports included shit like "heavy air raids" and "whole Aleppo feels the heavy bombing" so the people who keep claiming there was no air support whatsoever are definitely wrong. maybe RuAF doesnt have enough resources at Hmeimim and they should send more jets?

Well you make some fair points

I cant entirely blame people for getting hyped after Mallah farms and those nortwestern Aleppo districts were taken though, that was a gamechanger just as much as this loss is right now.

Assad is fucked without Russian ground troops, face it.

It may happen, but if that happens they may as well hit Saudi too if they want to avoid a Vietnam.

If the reports are true the SAA fucked it up so massively no amount of Air Support could have made a difference.

They knew the attack was coming, where it was coming from and how it would be conducted and they didn't even bother to re-position their reserves. That is next-level incompetent.

If they can't reseal the pocket in the next 48 hours the whole Aleppo battle could turn. It's a complete clusterfuck. Made worse by the fact that the SAA had every advantage when the FSA attack began.

The Russians must be furious. Arab armies, not even once.

Russian airpower is so shitty that it can't stop a mechanized assault by groups of goatfucker infantry supported by Technikals and BTR's. How the fuck are you gonna hope to fight NATO if a group of mercenary goatfuckers can pull off shit like this