Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

She is literally and unironically Cara Delevigne

When this trial first showed up on tv I legitimately thought Cara killed somebody

I just want to feed her biotin supplements and nurse her hairline back to health

Were they really bf/gf? It doesn't seem like it.

Do you think she killed her bf because he made fun of her hairline?

god i wanna fuck her so hard and fall in love with her and have her ruin my life

Oscar Dirlewager

Is she 3/10 or 4/10 I can't decide, that's probably her best photo yet

tfw when no qt gf to encourage me to kill myself

She's improved considerably since 2014.

Did she gain his lifeforce or something?

Was that her ploy?

4/10, but one I would still fuck.

>Mean texts are crimes now

She's going to kill her lawyer isn't she?

She's pretty and you're both fat virgins

I think she looks pretty sexy. 7/10.

what the fuck

how is that the same person from OP

Hello mr. white knight how are you doing?
She isn't desperatly pretty and I would not try to not fuck her.

On the contrary I would want to completly fuck her brains out, prime crazy clunge is the best clunge you can have. She is decent, her hairline is wack but besides that she is okay.

aging.

Can you imagine how horny this jailbird is by now? It's been years without a dicking. if you gently rubbed the tip up and down her labia it would probably start nibbling on it spontaneously and create a vaccum.

She didn't send mean texts

Nope. He was an orbiter at best and it's pretty irresponsible for the media to characterize them as a couple.

a bit too exagerated.

In these she looks about 5/10 bordering 6/10. in other pictures she looks worse

lol wat

He was probavly an orbiter who she liked having around for tge attention. When she tired of him she convinced him to self terminate witg a flick of the text pad. A true alpha female

I don't think she was in jail for the last 3 years. I'm thinking she just went now that she was found guilty, and she'll be in there for 2 months before she gets sentenced.

She's not being held in prison currently. She's been out since the news of her conviction broke.

Cara Delevigne

What? I would imagine she's a flight risk since she can potentially get 20 years in jail. Pretty stupid not to hold her in jail, not that I think she should be in jail in the first place, I don't think she did anything wrong.

Could you really write an interesting biopic about this?

>be crazy grill
>guy wants to kill himself
>try to make him not do it
>eventually change your mind and start encouraging him to commit suicide
>after a lengthy period of inciting him to an hero, he finally starts doing it
>he pussies out halfway
>she makes sure he finishes the job

Court proceedings in biopic also?

Frankie Muniz

Stress = weight loss and aging.

She also does her make-up much better.

Also, she wasn't immediately arrested after the kid killed himself. The user itt that thinks she's been in prison since 2014 is a retard.

but Sup Forums told me girls get uglier with age

guarantee they'll make her a sympathetic dindu nuffin wrong figure in the shitty movie about her

Most don't, some just need to get over being a fatter pasty teenager like Michelle.

Add in some stuff about how the kid was bullied or abused by his parents or something. He has to be suicidal for a reason.

You forgot tge part where she is parading down the halls, organizing memorials in his name, gets a wave of popularity, is thanked by the parents for being a supportive girlfriend and then she gloats about all the popularity tge dudes deatg got her

This shit could be the next Heathers

wtf i want a michelle carter prison wife now, just absolutely destroying her during conjugal visits and then leave.

she'd call like once a week?
you get to visit once a month?
I dunno how often conjugal visits are. It's not in all states I think.

This bitch needs to be put down

Yeah like after 40

She literally dindu nuffin according to legal standpoint.Prove me wrong.
>Inb4 muh feefees

I've been looking for someone to finally clarify this for me. I've read that their communication since meeting was 100% online. Did they even live in the same state?

yfw she convinces all the inmates to kys themselves

>being so weak willed that you listen to a woman

Lmao, faggot deserved it.

It's a weird grey area which is why this has gotten so much attention. But yes, it's highly unlikely the judgement will hold up to appeals.

The courts, the law of the land, disagree with you. Also, it was more than texts you idiot. She was an active participant in his suicide, which is a crime.

>YOU'RE ALL TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME

going to jail will probably save her life. she was a nut also and likely was going to commit suicide.

she'll be out in 5-7 years, write a book, have a movie made about her and be famous the rest of her life.

Test

Heatless cunt

She is a real hero. She is the only one who listened that kid and understood his feelings. She is the only one who made him feel better. But no, society think being miserable and alive is better than dead and happy.

she killed him

there you go

Even 5-7 seems way too much. I'm guessing under a year when it all shakes out.

>Also, it was more than texts you idiot. She was an active participant in his suicide, which is a crime.

No she wasn't, he did everything, bought everything, all she did was text.

lel

I have currently two girls whom I visit, these visits are twice a year and the girls must behave well in the 6 months leading up to them.

This is not Brazil where you can visit weekly.

I got them to write and a call/visit once a month, allows me to have a more flexible schedule in replying.

Plus it seems more romantic and they dig that and I can hide it better from my current gf who is bipolar and insane.

Ay for real? Nice man

Just because she wanted him to die, to get him out of his miserable life, doesn't mean she didn't care about him. I hope one day I don't have to kill my own child because they have some kind of super painful incurable disease and their life is a living hell, but if I have to I will, and I will be sad about the situation it like her.

>would of

LIFE SENTENCE FOR THIS HARLOT

This is where it gets interesting. One judge is trying to stick her with a manslaughter conviction(they elected not to have a jury). Very few people are expecting this to hold up in appellate court.

>Very few people are expecting this to hold up in appellate court.

Why is that, though?

t. yurofag law pleb

>dead and happy

nigga he's just dead.

I bet you're one of those emo folks lmfao

How about you know talking him out of it? He was obviously crying out for help and confined to an attention seeking psychopath

Sup Forums real-life crimedrama threads are maximum comfy

She tried to talk him out of it at first, he wouldn't listen.

Man a jury would not be lenient to this shit lmao

Sad that janitors delete these.

Because involuntary manslaughter is typically viewed as requiring direct contact. For example, killing someone while driving drunk. Is she a horrible person? Absolutely, but involuntary manslaughter is iffy here.

this

this story is literally my top fetish with how girls should treat me, but the girls would actually be hot

>"words can kill" - american law

>that haireline
kek

>did you delete the messages

This is EXACTLY where she fucked up

This is important to note. Eventually it seems like she got tired of his shit and basically said "DO IT FAGGOT".

It's the same as me telling some person to kill himself and he actually does it.I agree she's a cunt but prison sentence is absolutely retarded.

Not at all. I just firmly believe that people who suffer or feel miserable should have free right to die. I had to look after mortally ill demented grandfather for years.I still have nightmares about his sufferings.

>doing this on fb messenger
rookie

Nah it's just one judge and she's not for sure getting the involuntary manslaughter conviction. It's highly unlikely in fact.

Yup, I sort of rolled into this life on accident because of my roommate but I don't want out, at times these slags are an emotional rollercoaster and you want to hate them but at the same time it's so fucking mental you don't want it to stop.

The bipolar one frequently calls me up at 3am, saying she misses me. How she wants to be with me, she essentially talks to me until she is suddenly in my bed 30min later hugging and then in the morning as a reward she screws half my dick off as a reward for letting her come over.

And I've never encountered a crazy fatty, they all have an eating disorder one way so their bodies are always nice and fit.

The ones in prison are both their for drug possesions, shagged them before convinced both off them I'm the love of their life.
We'll see how that ends up when they get out.

this is literally infuriating

what's wrong with her hair?

Top fucking kek the absolute madwoman

Same high school. The family knew her and actually really liked her.

This shit is why I'm not giving a phone to my kid till they are 14

facial structure + genetics + stress = this

the guy was trying to get her to pity fuck him and failed like a bitch. she was tired of being inconvenienced by him.

I bet that bitch is insane in the sack.

Is this bitch retarded? With that hairline I wouldn't put the hair back so everyone can see it

>only 8% charge
>not having a long USB cord either in her car or her room that allows you to keep using it while charging

bitch deserves to go to jail just for triggering me

Don't see the problem, he wanted to kill himself, she just supported his decision.

>This shit is why I'm not giving a phone to my kid till they are 14

This is how you will create a virgin social outcast.
Kids have smartphones in elementary these days.
Hell my 8 year old nephew occasionally whatsapps me, the world is changing.

Good change.

Ironically it's her best look.

you gonna get killed

Lel I find it amusing weak willed faggots SHOULD off themselves imagine them raising weak willed kids

>tfw girl I'm friends with keeps calling me at random hours and gets pissed if I don't call her back fast
>tfw she keeps biting my arm and poking me even when I'm driving
>tfw worried she's going to do harm to herself if I stop hanging out with her
Goddamn never ask out pet store employees to anything

>better keep virtue signalling on social media, people won't suspect me hehe

how does her hair looks worse than the lawyer?
just by looking at her I'm feeling stressed.

Kek, I love these threads because Sup Forums is so torn between their hatred for women and hatred for betas.

like you?

>Kids have smartphones in elementary these days.
>Hell my 8 year old nephew occasionally whatsapps me, the world is changin

Yeah and thats bad. the suicide rate for 10-11 year olds have trippled since 2000. Because tgese shit heads bully each otger to death with them. I'm gunna give my kid a flip phone and encourage voice to voice interaction and interpersonal relationships. Just because everyone else is sending nudes on snap doesn't mean I want my 12 year old daughter being taken advantage of by horny 18 year olds

>girl I'm friends with
cuck

pics?