REVERSE FLASH?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/c2ZWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wally wants out, the smugness from Black Flash is too much.

Also why take a photo of a photo, you fucking twat? Just upload that one, because this is just too retarded for me

Wow 3 black flashes in one series

I just found in a shitty latin american Facebook page

Those fucking lighting bolts on evil Jay

still fucking retarded, contact the spic and get him to upload the photo. It's shit quality, dude

Man, that Kid Flash costume is really not good.

ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER
DO NOT STEAL

whoa what the fuck

imgur.com/a/c2ZWY

>another evil speedster

>More evil speedsters
>Proper Rogues never

It's good it's just too baggy.
That black costume is kinda neat.

Man season 3 is going to be great

>evil speedster
More like Rad speedster that costume is fucking sick bros

Did they take a photo of the camera then make a screen cap of an image viewer?

The kid flash costume doesn't work with black hair. Should have tried silver/grey.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE COSTUMES

ok but what if this is the flashpoint universe? barry changes time and the speedforce hits wally instead of him when he comes back to the present. the guy in the black costume is wally's nemesis in this new timeline

>another evil Speedster

just fucking end this show

>Daniel West as Reverse Flash
>Zoom returns as Black Flash/Black Racer

Has to be one of the two

Reverse Godspeed?

>another speedster villain
Why does this shit keep happening?

Alright look the costumes are kinda neat but can we get away from evil speedsters for fuck sake? The Rogues barely have a presence, Cold is hardly one of Barry's top arches, and they still havent touched Mirror Master. I mean yes an alt timeline season could be cool, but it can easily be muddled by time remnant level bullshit and end with a slightly tweaked return to status quo

Godspeed will show up in his own season, user. They'll definitely take ideas straight from Rebirth for the next season. This season is all Rogues and whoever this Black Racer/Reverse Flash is.

It's not Black Flash because he already has this costume from last season.
It's probably Hunter Zolomon from earth one, since it looks like they are pushing Wally alot this season...probably because Barry got embargoed.

Hey if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Its that kind of thinking that had a hand in ARROWS downfall. Because the flashbacks are still necessary right?

MoAv?
You think so? It's probably my favourite out of all the suits that have been introduced. Looks almost identical to the Rebirth Wally West

I should rephrase it. The costume itself is designed fine, but it does not fit the actor's form at all. Especially the face, it looks so awkward to me.

The Kid Flash costume was never good.

The Black costume looks tacky as fuck. If this is Black Flash i'm going to riot.

I'm really loving those costumes. Who do you anons think it's going to be? Daniel West?

>Black Racer
That'd be crazy

Nope is this the other is probably a OC i hope it dosen't happen the same shit with felicty

Please be another Earth's Flash. I want a Flash Corps.

I'm guessing that's meant to be either Daniel West or Black Racer. It's a bit upsetting that we have -another- "evil Flash" as a major villain though.

>It's probably Hunter Zolomon from earth one, since it looks like they are pushing Wally alot this season...probably because Barry got embargoed.
stop with embargo shit already. flash is THE most popular dc show right now, they are not going to cancel it or replace barry.

I think this the speedforce finally coming to get Barry's ass and Wally has to stop him.

To be honest thats not really saying that much

>orange piping on a black suit
>same "ear" design

The lightning emblem is different though and he doesn't look like some kind of mechanical skeleton, so who knows.

When time wraiths took Zolomon he became one too and is after Barry for causing Flashpoint.

point is they have no plans to cancel it. if they did, they wouldn't have even bothered with season 2, much less season 3.

I can't help but find it funny that every single speedster so far has almost the exact same belt.

Guy in black suit

>last two are actually photos
>rest are fucking photos of photos
it angers me, because the last two show that they can upload this shit. They'd rather not though, and that sucks ass

Maybe his suit was fucked and this is the only one he has on hand for some reason.

Wait I assumed that guy was Gustin but in looking at him closely he might be some other dude.

>they have to train and choreograph in the fast pants to know how to move in the fast pants.

So now that wally is Kid Flash
Who will "die" first?

you

>Even more evil speedsters

Jesus Christ, why?

I had such high hopes for the Rogues. Television is the best way to build Rogues as opposed to movies. Season 1 did an alright job but Season 2 only had 2 episodes.

Reverse flash just sounds like a dumb villain idea. What's his power, to go super slow? Laaaaame!

Is that Daniel West Reverse Flash?

He has a slight resemblance.

It's probably Daniel West since Wally is stepping up as Kid Flash

Also why were anons from the other thread complaining about the "Kid Flash" name when fucking Cisco exists ?

Another fucking evil speedster? We're never getting the rogues, are we?

>clearly see two hands holding the camera
>picture is still a first person shot

dafuq

Someone post the "Cisco names Arrow villains" screenshot.

Cold and Heatwave were stolen by LoT. You'd have to basically build them again from scratch.

It's broke

It's their half assed attempt to make it seem like a onesie and hide the zipper. Belt is just the end of the top half of the outfit for all these.

No shit, Sherlock

Wasn't saying it to be profund, guy. But hey, keep that stick lodged. Just stating why they keep doing it and nothing more. Pretty lame they just copy/paste the same damn thing on them all and call it a day.

No shit, Sherlock

K. You got two (you)s. You can call it a day.

More pics.

KF doesn't look all that bad here. Could end up looking pretty good on screen. Not feeling the black Flash though. Looks like Singer's Wolverine with a cowl too much.

Damn I can't wait for this

zoom second half was boring as fuck

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW A FUCKING SPEEDSTER?

This art doesnt get on my eyes, it looks hes literally walking backwards.

Hey, it was better than the New 52 costume

Did you not watch season one?

Have you read Flash comics?

> It's Flashpoint
> This is Wally West
> Darker and edgier timeline

Wally is dying, isn't he?

>CW's Walter West, Dark Flash

Alternatively, with the flame-looking detailing and bolt, he kind of looks like what you'd get if you combined Ghost Rider, Flash, and a bit of Spawn, so maybe he's an OC called Speed Demon.

The hair exposed doesnt look great on short hair tbqf

Can someone who knows more Flash lore than me tell me how many more evil speedsters they've got to run through before they have to find a new villain concept?

Yeah, this is bugging me.

>everyone knows he's a nig
>everyone knows his hairstyle
why wear a mask AT ALL

',:^)

Well...

It doesn't seem like it'll be Earth-1 Hunter Zolomon.

It's probably not Daniel West.

The only other candidates I can think of is The Rival/Edward Clariss, which is Jay Garrick's arch-nemesis, but considering the fact that Hunter Zolomon still ended up a villain for Barry in this show, that wouldn't matter.

Then there's the Savitar who had founded some speed force cult

So right now, I'd say it's down to either The Rival or Savitar.

Now, that's IF this guy is a villain. One thing to take note on the costume is the lightning emblem on the chest. Notice how it's not in the opposite direction of Flash's emblem, like how Reverse Flash and Zoom's lightning emblems are? That tells us that it may not even be a villain at all!

So, that means we may have a speedster ALLY instead of a villain.

But even if this is the case, take note that this doesn't mean that there won't be a speedster villain. It just may mean that Flash will gain another ally in the form of a speedster.

>Inertia
>Black Flash
>Speed Demon
>New one in the comics called Godspeed

also Mirror Master might as well be a speedster with how he can instantaneously travel from one reflective surface to another

They have enough obscure or evil speedsters to ignore Rogues. Mark Waid hated them so he created really lame speedster villains for a while.

EH WONDER WOMAN!
FUCK YOOUU!

Yeah, a black guy who keeps his hair short and can run fast, he'll be caught in a day.

It's Daniel West

You have a point, but the proper Wally ran around showing off his bright ginger hair. Gingers are more rare than blacks.

Peter Parker?

is he meant to look naked down the front?

those flashbacks were alright when the story was alright now someone says something and oliver remembers he has ptsd and starts a flashback thats really just an ass pull

will this season be about an evil speedster AGAIN? this is getting pretty stale by now. I get why they are saving grodd up for later seasons. CGI will be way cheaper and better till they do but why not introduce the rogues as villains? at this point, I'd even take the evil billionaire playboy villain, fuck

There's no Rogues without Captain Cold, and Cold was unavailable in Season 2. Now that he's back we'll get more Rogues.

Please, no, don't waste Walter on this